• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heroes of Legend (Pairings Inside!)

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
So, this thread is basically my request to RP as heroes of legends, mainly Greek and Gaelic legends. I only do MxF with me as the male, and don't have many gripes with writing. Just give me something to work with, and I'll be happy. Anyway, to the pairings. I'll separate them as best I can by where their from, and I would prefer some of them over the others. These ones will be in bold, so yeah. Here they are!

Greek Myths:
OdysseusxPenelope (can be before the Trojan War or after he gets home. Craving!)
AresxAphrodite (my interpretation of Ares will be a bit more tragic, though he'll still be a dick.)
(I'll think of more eventually.)

Gaelic Myths:
Finn Mac CumhailxSadbih
King ArthurxGuinevere

Nordic Myths:
BeawoulfxLady
ThorxSif

That's about it. You can ask me about other ones, just know that I'm not very good at anything other than Greek, Gaelic, or Norse myths. Post here or PM me. Bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back