• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heroes of Generica (An RPG Video Game Spoof) (Once More, With Feeling)(Open No More)

Sweet I was thinking of going with the stereotypical Wizard kitted up in a robe and hat. He's going to be pretty old and slightly demented but his mind is still very active, I was thinking that he's studied magic for so long that he has to ability to cast hundreds of spells but he can only remember about 3 useful ones and a handful of ones that he finds funny. If you've seen Doraleous and Associates I'm basically going for Mirdon.
Reminds me of this penny arcade strip

Penny Arcade - Comic - Mazeltov, Human Wizard

Anywya, I don't know what I plan to play. Maybe a rogue parody since y'all are playing magic users.

BackSet BackSet after taking another look at my upcoming schedule and a few other things, I believe I may have to go back on my decision and back out from this. I'm teeeibly sorry for wasting your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back