• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heroes of Generica (An RPG Video Game Spoof) (Once More, With Feeling)(Open No More)

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
A long time ago in the far away kingdom of generica there was a great evil. The evil of Lord Darkness Von EvilDrake (but everyone just calls him John)!!!! He was going to take over the world!!! To do this he awakened the seven legendary beasts and mind controlled them into guarding the seven legacy maidens he kidnapped to sacrifice in order to revive the dark lord of ultimate evil: Doom!!! Luckily there is hope. The heroes of prophecy will rescue- er… They're still stuck in the first dungeon. This may take a while. *sigh*

GM Notes

Heyo there! It's me, backset. And I've got the ultimate meta, fourth wall breaking plot! We're parodying video games! Yay! I've taken inspiration from a link to the past, 8-bit theater, and final fantasy 1.

Zeebruh Zeebruh Well I probably going for a white mage who's going to be the healer of this group (if no one else had this in mind). They'll be aloof for the most part. But they'll be monologuing in their heads if things go south. I can sum up what they are by this image alone.
1539134268314.png

Zeebruh Zeebruh Well I probably going for a white mage who's going to be the healer of this group (if no one else had this in mind). They'll be aloof for the most part. But they'll be monologuing in their heads if things go south.
Sweet I was thinking of going with the stereotypical Wizard kitted up in a robe and hat. He's going to be pretty old and slightly demented but his mind is still very active, I was thinking that he's studied magic for so long that he has to ability to cast hundreds of spells but he can only remember about 3 useful ones and a handful of ones that he finds funny. If you've seen Doraleous and Associates I'm basically going for Mirdon.
1539134741166.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back