• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval fantasy/isekai

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mude and his people came to Ayore from another planet entirely. As Beings from the stars made of energy, it was easy for the natives to believe these unique strangers were of a higher status then themselves. In the beginning these beings progressed Ayore dramatically. The beings taught knowledge and gifted magic to their followers and over time mortals prospered in the guidance provided. That is how Ayore grew to worship Mude (and the many names he went by)
As a God.
images.jpeg-42.jpg
Mude was originally kind, considerate enough to help people in need. Those from the stars saw how the people of this world were terrorized by monsters Mude, along with their comrades decided to help Ayore in fending off these threats, giving them knowledge so that they could develop and prosper. It was even rumoured that those from the stars are the creators of magic and gifted that to mortal races aswell.

But over the course of millenniums, those from the stars perished. It was in secret that Mude alone achieved immortality as a soul-like existence able to change shape at will, Mude's mentality started to change, without kin Mude was the last of his kind all alone. Mude's mind slowly corroded and started to feel enjoyment by seeing the suffering of the very people he once helped and saved. Mude developed an immensely cruel, psychotic and sadistic personality which was filled with malice and contempt, becoming evil as they manipulated the mortals of Ayore into fighting brutal wars as a form of twisted entertainment. Living for so long allowed Mude to become the God of this world. Setting up multiple religions unique to each mortal race, the purpose being to harvest mana and lifeforce from each devout mortal by the rituals of worship. Mude has been "God" now for more than 2000 years, the holy wars of Ayore have been fought on and off repeatedly. Doomed to pointless battle endlessly was the world of Ayore, until one learned of the truth.
20230331_084501.jpg
Mude derived the greatest joy by seeing people try their best only to be thwarted in absolute despair as they reach their goal. It was in his own twisted hubris Mude gave a push to a unique mortal that caught attention. A child born from human and demon was given the truth. The truth being that the Holy wars that have plagued this world forever? All for Mude. God finds mortals suffering amusing.

This child's name was lost to history, but the half blood prophet is the reason hope is alive today.
The prophet told this truth to all, eventually leading to a faction accepting all mortals who would fight back against "god" naming themselves The Nonsectarian Heretics.
While they have fought a losing battle for hundreds of years. The heretics numbers grow with time, the cruelty of God apparent to many excluding the most devout and indoctrinated.
A branch of these heretics have made tremendous strides in the efforts to oppose Mude. Reaching out for help beyond the stars...

They manage to transport humans from Earth to this planet in need of heroes.
Like any to arrive on Ayore from a distant world, they are different. Those who come to be on Ayore be it arriving intentionally like Mude or those summoned from across the universe...
Visitors of Ayore are stronger then they ever were before.
============================
Its a medieval fantasy adventure, where the main plot can be summarised as "people from a different world get roped into fighting a evil God."
This will be different to other isekai fiction I've made as the cast won't be getting god weapons or magic abilities from a higher power wanting your help arbitrarily.

The cast of this rp will definitely get some goodies that help make them kickass/above average in said fantasy world but I don't want to spoil it to much.
Will say though each isekai character gets the following...
A weapon unique to them,
A option for a edgy power boost,
A mana type, (magic is done by manipulating mana an everyone has a affinity for one specific type)
And no choice in refusing the call to action. Its either get busy or get busy dying.

Like always post requirements for my stuff is two paragraphs or more once or twice a week.
Player limit is being kept at five, six at the most including me.
Cs page is here
I'll also let people know now that posting a CS does not guarantee you a spot in the rp. If for whatever reason twelve people post excellent sheets before I even put mine up then I would pick the five sheets I find the most suitable/interesting for the story. Probably won't be the case but still, Nothing against anyone so don't take it as such if it happens.

To answer questions I see regularly...

Magic- magic is a thing in this world and most mortals can use it aswell as isekai humans. While every mortal has a type of mana they can inherently use, magic of all kinds can be practiced by any provided they have the mana needed on hand. A example being... A enchanted item, a crystal of solid mana.

Guns- are a thing in this world, obviously not to the same extent as earth but despite being stunted tech wise these fools in a fantasy world have magic and more so their weapons reflect that. A flintlock pistol that's essentially a small tube with a grip that shoots a projectile propelled by magic of some kind is common. Less common but not impossible to see is shit like a revolver, a railgun, a minigun...
Generally the more complex something is the more likely it will be a dangerous explosion for the wielder if something went wrong mechanism wise or mana/skill wise.

Character limit- I would rather each player make a single character but I am not entirely against doubles, if you make two characters though I expect them to interact with others and not themselves all the time. I would also prefer that when making a native of Ayore each player make a character that is alive. No golems, constructs, puppets, or medieval fantasy equivalent of a AI in a robot.

Unique weapon- apart of the requirements for summoning a human from earth is that they are holding a item that can be used or classed as a "weapon" so a police officer with a gun in their hands gets that gun.
Grandpa playing golf gets a club. Mom chopping vegetables gets a knife. That guy down the road in his thirties playing ninja? He got a katana. Whatever your character gets it will be augmented by the whole ritual of them arriving in Ayore.

Races of Ayore- basically you got humans which also branch into Dwarfs, hobbits and some races that differ to each three races with mixed blood regarding elves.
Demons are essentially elves who use nature to power up. Some can appear more demonic than human but that would be because of beastman blood or other means. Elves and demons use different magic to all other mortal races.
Beastkin or beastmen are any humanoid race that is more animal like in appearance. A human with only a wolf tail is enough to be known as beastkin.

Plot/quest- its a biggie, to big to list here. The cast will have to travel the world before they even get a decent chance to stomp Mude.
Putting it in three steps though...
1) Git gud.
2) Decimate those who follow Mude.
3) Kill Mude.

Last edited:
Ideas for characters summoned due to holding a "weapon"

Anyone holding certain sports equipment...
Baseball bat, tennis racquet, boxing/mma gloves.

Anyone holding a dangerous object...
Sharp knife, gun, nunchucks, boomerang.

Whoever on earth is holding something that can be classed or determined as a weapon on that world...
Gravity knife, broadsword, katana, M16, chainsaw, pocket sai, pitchfork, garden tools of all sort...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back