• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy heroes need not apply || 1x1 search ♡

pawsie

sleepy fawn on a hunter’s lawn
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I’ve taken a small break from writing again, but like always, I’m back lol. Also like always, I’m too lazy to make a fancy thread xp

A little about me
Expect replies every or every other day from me, if I can help it

Not looking to write novels atm, 2-4 small/medium paragraphs is where I’m most comfortable
m/f > m// >> f//
Romance is necessary or I probably won’t have fun lol
I’m fine with PM for both rp and ooc, but if you’re willing discord is greatly preferred over anything else

Who I’m looking for
20+
Replies at least once a week
Cool with shorter replies
Willing to contribute to both plotting and the actual rp
Won’t ghost if you can help it. Tell me if you’re bored or want to quit for any reason at all, I promise I won’t be mad!!!!

What I’m interested in!!

As of late I’ve really been craving something set in an original universe where heroes, villians, and powers are commonplace. (I know very little about BNHA, I’m much more familiar with Ok KO lmao.) I’ve been thinking a lot about villain x civilian pairings especially, and would really like to explore a few ideas in particular! What is better than a villain being soft for one (1) person only?? Absolutely nothing, that’s what.

- Just as a forewarning, I’d very much prefer to play the civillian in each plot below. But! I’m always willing to double if you prefer to! |Craving = |

|| A really should have known better than to help a villian, honestly. Especially a somethat well-known, like, legitimately dangerous one. Should have left it to actual heroes to take care of B after they had come across them badly, nearly gravely, injured. But instead, A brings them home and uses their small healing powers to nurse them back to health again.

But ever since then, B just won’t leave them alone. They regularly show up unannounced, i.e breaking in, to eat their food and tease them and hang out like they’re somehow friends or something. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|| While in disguise, A finds themself in the same little bakery/cafe almost daily after becoming infatuated with a certain cute baker/barista B. As the pair get closer A does their best to conceal their identity until one day, somehow or another, B gets tangled up in their goings on.

Perhaps we could spice it up a little by having B be related to a well-known hero? ♡♡♡♡♡

|| ^^ Similar to the above plot but darker. Like with kidnapping and stockholm syndrome and other good stuff like that. ♡♡♡

|| A works under B but not willingly. After being caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and seeing/hearing something they definitely shouldn’t have though, B can’t just let them go. Especially since A didn’t do a very good job of convincing them that they aren’t in any way associated with heroes. So now they’re constantly under the watch and ‘care‘ of B, and when they’re not playing boss’ pet they’re made to do less important tasks that seem to be below everyone else. Until one day they do something impressive, something that helps earn trust in a huge way, and starts becoming a more equal member of their little group. But the worst part is, they’re genuinely happy and proud of themselves for it.. ♡

|| And lastly I’ve wanted to do something based on/inspired by The Lion King 2 for forever. A hero x villain pairing would make the most sense for this one. But something where A is literally born and bred to bring down B and their family but they end up falling for one another instead?? That would be so good omg. ♡♡♡♡

Will add more ideas as I come up with them!
As per-usual I’m willing to hear out any similiar ideas you might have, but I might be picky at the moment!! Unless we’re doubling, then I’m willing to indulge you with just about anything you want really c:

Please PM me if you’re interested, hope to hear from you soon!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back