• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hero X Villain {F&M Pairing}

Dust Bunnies

Poof I'm in your face...
Hello, everyone! I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to play the male hero in this pairing. I have a plot already picked out, and a character sheet made, I just need someone who's willing to role-play. :) I'm looking for someone who can pull off a realistic character sheet, and along with that can possibly do 3+ paragraphs when we're role-playing.

Role-play would be preferred in thread.

An idea for their history together:

Muse A & B meet in school, I'm thinking B is actually an abused character by her parents and is sold off by her parents to deal with their drug habits. Which leads to her becoming an experiment... Which takes place over her break from the school year. B loves A dearly due to all the help they've been in the hard times, but when she comes back after the experiments her newly found abilities leave her terrified of hurting him so she isolates herself.

I'm thinking throughout high school she has many times where she disappears, then one day she just doesn't come back... They meet again in a chance meeting. I'm thinking they meet again in a university where she seems to have changed. Through efforts from A - she lets him back into her life due to feeling more confident about her abilities.

B's villainess behaviour was a spark for revenge against the people who wronged her, though her vision is now clouded with hate for the people who have labelled her as a villain. So she's given up on trying to become a hero after getting her revenge, being bad just seems so much easier for her...

When A tells her who he is... B freaked out about the thought of them being enemies because she loves him dearly. I'm thinking B has a team she works with, though once A's hero work gets involved she tries to get away from him. Whenever they have fought she goes out of her way to trap him and hurt him enough so she can get away...

I think she'll try to tell him about who she is, but every time he mentions the frustration about this villain he's trying to bring down (her) she stops herself.

Last edited:
I would be interestrd possibly in doing this if you wanted to share what you have for plot/character ideas? What does your character look like?

Intrested. Though this doesn't seem possible as from what I see, we have a completely different time zone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back