• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hero University [bnha/mha thread] OPEN

Nornslayer

sugar is my wife and morg is the other mistress
H.U
H.U
  • Hero University
    The thread is set in a world where currently most of the human population has gained the ability to develop superpowers called "Quirks", which occur in children within the age of four: it is estimated that around 80% of the world population has a Quirk. There are infinite types of Quirks, and it is extremely unlikely to find two people who have the exact same power, unless they are closely related. These particular abilities have allowed the development of a new category of people: Heroes, who face the evil-voted individuals who use the Quirks for selfish and criminal purposes, commonly known as Villains. In addition, Heroes who choose to exercise heroism at work level are recognized as Pro Heroes. Specifically this thread is set in America and revolves around the students of Hero University or H.U, which is the American counterpart to U.A. As opposed to being a highschool, H.U is instead a college. In America people believe that being a hero requires more education and training than Japan which just has highschools and than an internship. At H.U they combine ongoing education with real life experiences. Teams are formed and paired with Pro-Heroes that lead them and teach them within the school and out in the real world. The university is prestigious and incredibly difficult to get into, each class year consists of only 12 students. Characters will be freshmen, and while the school does have many subject options to take as extra credits, they are required to attend 6 core hero classes. Students will need to balance both normal classes and difficult training and battle an unseen group that lurks in the shadows, with a hatred of heroes and all they stand for.
code by Nano

Last edited:
I’ll be getting the discord up soon, if you’re interested and would like the link post here!

ROLES AVAILABLE:
1 hero students
4 professors
5 villains

Last edited:
Alright all hero spots are filled! If you didn’t explicitly ask for a hero student role then I didn’t reserve one for you! There are still 5 villain slots and 4 professor spots needed! The discord will be up in a minute. To keep your spot you must join the discord as that’s where the majority of plotting will take place! Thank you to everyone showing interest and I can’t wait to meet y’all in the discord!

Sorry for double posting but forgot to add this!

you can reserve a spot for 48 hours, if you haven’t made an effort on creating a character or post a character sheet by then your spot will be made available once again.

Reserving a proffeser slot
Also, if I can, I'd like to try to reserve the next available student slot

ALL PROFESSOR SPOTS ARE NOW FILLED!!
only 3/8 villain slots are open now
(I expanded it and added two more villains)

Last edited:
Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo Dreamurr Dreamurr thank you for showing interest! We only had one student spot open so octoling will get that one since they asked first. However dream you are welcome to the last professor spot and to a villain spot! I’ll send the discord in a moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back