• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hero Rising

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
I wanna make a quest RP based off of the "Hero Rise/Hero Prodigy/The Hero Project choose your own adventure games, though you don't need to have any knowledge of them to play. Itll work like this: You will all vote on a choice the protag makes and majority wins. Itll take place in my OC's world from the game with its current political climate that will be revealed. And if youre new to the series, it takes place in the 2100s and is about powered individuals and also reality shows...yeah

Hmmm..... this might be something I'd be interested in, except I don't know this fandom. How do you plan to deal with that possibility, if it arises?

Hmmm..... this might be something I'd be interested in, except I don't know this fandom. How do you plan to deal with that possibility, if it arises?
It has its own story and everything that you would need to know will be explained. (also idek if you remember me but good to see ya again!)

It has its own story and everything that you would need to know will be explained. (also idek if you remember me but good to see ya again!)
I see. Well, then I'll state my interests and hold ya up to your word hehe! :)

Also, sorry I don't recall your username or profile pic, could you remind me where we met before? Maybe that'll stir my memory

I see. Well, then I'll state my interests and hold ya up to your word hehe! :)

Also, sorry I don't recall your username or profile pic, could you remind me where we met before? Maybe that'll stir my memory
I believe we've been in a few RPs together but its been a looong time, several months ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back