• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hero hunt, natives against douchebag god chosen heroes

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
From the title I'm sure it's easy to grasp but I'll write a tad more to set the tone...

In the magical world of Cardiah the forces of evil have grown larger and stronger at a devastating rate, conquering more of the world each day... The people prayed to the gods, eventually they answered. Sending down a reincarnated soul armed with a unique weapon and power....

Problem is this shit has been going for more than five thousand years. Sometimes a hero saves the world but just like mold evil grows and takes over once more. The real problem is these damned heroes... to round it down, six times out of ten the person sent to Cardiah as a "God sent hero" gets drunk with power and shirks the responsibility of slaying the ultimate evil to fuck around thinking their unstoppable.

Authorities over the world eventually caught wind of how the gods worked. Learning that when a chosen hero is killed while the ultimate evil is still alive and well, a new hero is sent somewhat quick to replace them... accounts of multiple heroes being sent at one time is not uncommon.

As it was soon found out to be needed. A hero strike team is neccesary for taking out a God sent hero... The best of the best, no second rate swordsman or irate mage can kill a hero. Capable of killing monsters with ease and effecting humans in various ways but the most common being murder or some form of mental manipulation or emotional charm.

At present time in Cardiah the three God sent heroes are off being jerks, the required six months allowed for heroes to adjust and become either a hero or "anti hero who fights evil and ignores everything else" is alloted and a team is being dispatched to assassinate these tosser...
Provided these murders go well your next assignment would be to find and observe the next God sent hero.

Magic is about but like most of my medieval fantasy worlds the same sort of rules will be in effect.
Most races capable of magic only have one flavour to work with but can use other types of magic via items.
Humans, elves, dwarfs humanoid animals capable of speaking... all that sort of shit is here.
Ask questions or show enthusiasm below

Hoping for three players to start and the cut off will be six.
Post requirements is two paragraphs or more once a week.

Last edited:

Optional part to this, players can suggest and play accepted douchebag/Decent heroes.
The rp will be along the lines of medieval fantasy hitman or assassins creed with each hero needing a different approach to murder.

Mind you alot end with surprise stabs but many of said stabs require much planning and careful execution

Last edited:
So like Executioner and her Way of Life. Cool. Interested.
I just looked that up and it reminds me yet again that every idea ever new or recycled appears first in Japanese manga/anime aha

While this world is action packed an dramatic, I'm fine with some goofy fun. Take Ex an her life but mix some dumb comedy from konosuba into it aha

YESSSS DEFFO INTERESTED IN THIS!!!

UP FOR COMMON PEOPLE BEING THE HERO AHHH!!!

Guns? Yes or no?
Yea but mostly single shot pistols and rifles using combustible ingredients. The best one can make mechanical wise would be semi auto or something belt fed on a turret gun of some sort, rotating a handle to fire off shots.

Magical equivalents can also substitute as the gunpowder or the bullet.
Crushed red runes used to fire off a purple rune of poison from a tube for a toxic mortar, get creative. If it seems to much I'll suggest a change or to tone it down somewhat.

mildly interested! i'll have to think of a character concept before i can fully commit though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back