• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Hero and Villain Plots: villain wanted

RangleTangle

This rp allows for fluff/romance!
I would prefer if your character was thr villain!

PLOT A - Day Job ,Villain finds out hero's secret identify

Your character walks into a coffee shop to find the barista looks somewhat familiar- wait is that your archnemisis-

PLOT B - Dating the enemy
In a twist of events your character discovers their newest relationship partner is also their superhero nemisis

PLOT C - Bug.
(horror rp only, no romance.) Loosely based off the movie the fly. This one's got spooky season.

you, a villain stumble across your nemesis heroonly somethings wrong...it seems a terrible incident has occured and if you dont fix it who's going to be your nemisis!!! The market for that thing is low these days! You'd never find a replacement as good as them!. Or maybe this could be a victory for you..
(WILL CONTAIN Body horror, very loosely inspired by 'the fly'. If you choose this one... pick between: Moth, Centipede and Spider)

If you are still looking, Plot B sounds interesting, however I would make one big change. So if you are interested let me know, and I’ll tell you what my idea would be.

Plot B sounds like fun! I like the idea of the hero and villain constantly having to make excuses to their SO for how they keep getting injured every day as they patch each other up.

I love the idea of plot B. However I would find it even more interesting if instead of the main villain, the character who is dating the hero is actually the villain's second in command. That could lead to a pretty interesting dynamic. I'd still play the villain, but this leads to several possibilities. What if the villain's second-in-command starts to have a dilemma because they don't want to hurt the hero because they're in love, but the villain threatens to kill him if he doesn't obey? Or maybe eventually the second-in-command could betray the villain and side up with the hero? I see so much potential here!

If you are still looking. I would be interested in the first plot. If not its okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back