• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hero Academia Roleplay (1x1)

rwrites2017

Lurker
Hey~ I go by J and I'm 20+, looking for some new RP partners for my latest hyperfixation which happens to be Boku no Hero Academia, particularly Bakugou Katsuki. I play him, and only him, that is not really negotiable.

This is going to be long but stick with it if you wanna and we might hit it up!

- I have been roleplaying for 5+ years, always paragraph style. I'm very wordy and my replies tend to go anywhere from 300+ words to 1k. I like focusing on my character's thought processes to explain what's going on in their head behind the dialogue I choose for them. I'm also a fan of character analysis, deconstruction, trope subversion, etc etc, and Bakugou is a cocktail of all of that I love to sink my teeth into.

- For my RP partner, I prefer someone 20+ since I'm in my mid twenties and anything younger than that feels a bit weird to me. I'm also looking to chat ooc; a friendship is not necessary (very welcome if that's your thing, though!) but I like talking about the rp, headcanoning, that good stuff. I've been in roleplays where I don't talk to my partner at all and I tend to lose interest in them since I like planning scenarios, coming up with new plot twists and ideas, which is something that tends to get messy if you don't chat about it ooc.

- I don't reply every day. I try to, and if I get excited I can reply several times a day, but I work and go to uni so my average reply frequency is around 3 or 4 times a week more or less. I'm very relaxed regarding roleplaying and I look for a partner who's the same and doesn't go nuts when I don't reply for some days or even longer. Please let's give each other space.

- I'm okay using email, Discord, or googledocs. Only those, please! I don't look to RP in public, I like to keep my writing private.

- I only look to play Bakugou, and I have to warn that I'm a very mean Bakugou who likes to stick as close as possible to his canon attitude, in other words an asshole who took 110+ chapters to open up to a childhood "friend". So, if you like a Bakugou who mellows out really quickly or is anything other than a dick at the start, I'm probably not the one you're looking for. You'll need lots of patience and work to get past my Bakugou's walls, and I'm excited to find someone who's willing to go through that effort, though of course this varies a lot depending on who I'm playing with; Bakugou would obviously warm up quicker to Uraraka than he would with Deku. This isn't to say he'll always stay a 100% asshole, but I like to take my sweet time making him go from point A to point B. It makes it all the more rewarding, I suppose. MHmgjhgm I love this guy and his stupid angry issues.

- Ships: the only ship I absolutely won't play at all is Bakugou/Kirishima, I'm just not into it, I prefer to godmod Kirishima as a friend and wingman to my Bakugou. In order of preference, these are the characters I would like to pair my Bakugou up with: Deku, Todoroki, Uraraka, Kaminari, Momo, Dabi, Shinsou, Jirou, etc. OCs miiiiight be okay too but I'm very wary of those, I'd like to check them out first before deciding.

- About settings, well, if we're talking canon, I prefer either post-UA when they're pro heroes, or canon divergences (such as, to name a quick example, Deku never gets a quirk and Bakugou becomes number one hero). I'm also game for AUs altogether, but I like them to have some sort of plot that can carry the romance. I like a shitload of scenarios that aren't historical (medieval fantasy is great though), such as futuristic stuff (post apocalyptic, cyberpunk, space themed, etc). I'm also game for modern settings but they need some kind of twist or plot; I'm not looking at all for 'slice of life' kind of things.

- I RP nsfw just fine, but I'm also okay with fading to black (would prefer not to, though). Any kinks and stuff should be discussed first ooc, though. This is important! I don't like kink surprises since I gravitate towards being vanilla myself, but I'm open to a lot of things and would love exploring, especially since Bakugou is probably like a freak in bed lmao.

Uh, that got long. IM SORRY, I SAID IM VERY WORDY. If this interested you at all, feel free to reply or PM me. If it's possible I would like a sample of your writing to check out if we're compatible? I'll gladly send a sample back and if we like what we see, we can keep talking and start polishing the details. This isn't necessary though, just a nice touch, but feel free to just start talking to me without sending anything else, I'd love to check out potential partners. See ya~

Last edited:
Hi! I would love to role play with you on Discord. C: My ID is iRaven#0511
I'd be using my OC, Raven, if that's alright. I don't have her typed up anywhere, otherwise I'd link you. (I'm still new here shh). I'm 26 and work full time, so like you, I wont be able to reply every single moment or even day depending on how my shift went LOL. But I'd definitely like to go over it with you, if you'd like. Just add me on there. :3

Hey it nice to meet, J.I would love to to with you sometime, and I just turned 28.My schedule is flexible for the moment which might change for me soon.I can either to on Google docs or discord which is fine with me.
Here's my discord: @mintyxclover3864
I'll be using my Oc for this, but I don't have her up on the sight.I can direct you to the link I've got on Google docs for her.
I hope to hear from you if your still looking.

Hello! I am interested in a bakukami roleplay with you. I have multiple scripts, but I can adjust to whatever you would like to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back