[SIZE= 14px]~Race~[/SIZE]

Neko-ish? Just a bunny hybrid...

[SIZE= 14px]~Age~[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]~Gender~[/SIZE]

Male

[SIZE= 14px]~Appearance~[/SIZE]

faa07f8cd8051f89e001f7951ff6ec56.png

378ce2c3efff1e9dd9d264059f1bcf42.jpg

Just change the hair to be brown and his skin a little tanner. He still has his piercing as well.

[SIZE= 14px]~Height~ (optional)[/SIZE]

138 cm (4 feet and 6 inches)

[SIZE= 14px]~Weight~ (optional)[/SIZE]

158 lb

[SIZE= 14px]~Bio~[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(218, 165, 32)]Nothing much to say other than he was found in the gutters two years ago. He had suffered internal and external injury or so he was told by the group of kids that found him. They had taken him in to an old shaman place and patched him up. The shaman worried for the bunny hybrid and bestowed him a ring that can alter his appearance. As a thanks to their kind help, he promised to help them financially and since then kept his promise. Through the two years he had acquired more rings and worked underhandedly to take in money.[/COLOR]

[SIZE= 14px]~Personality~[/SIZE]

Easy going and a trickster. He is the mortal version of the Greek God himself. Since he can't remember his past then he would reinvent himself. He likes to take orders from others yet challenge and outwit others.

[SIZE= 14px]~Abilities~ (If you have any)[/SIZE]

Hypersensitive ears and nose because of his rabbit attributes.

[SIZE= 14px]~Special items~ (If you have any)[/SIZE]

Many rings (four to be exact) that help him do different things. One can change his appearance to look like a human. Another can be taken off his finger and thrown at a flat surface to create what he calls "rabbit hole" which just means he can travel quickly from one place to another without difficulty. The downside to using this ring is that it can only create a hole at a time and he has to be within five meter of his destination. The next ring is a "see all" and can look through walls or a person if he held it out to his face.

The rings in order.

The Appearance Changer

wedding-ring-for-men.gif

Rabbit Hole

unique-mens-ring-men39s-engagement-ring-mens-wedding-band-unique-wedding-ring-unique-promise-ring-anniversary-rings-mens-band-ring.jpg

"All See"-ing

Oliveti-Stainless-Steel-Classic-Dome-Wedding-Band-Ring-3-mm-P14024625.jpg

[SIZE= 14px]~Relatives or relationships~ (optional)[/SIZE]

Shaman and the kids - Caretakers and Friends

[SIZE= 14px]~Theme~ (optional)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]~Other~[/SIZE]

No one really knows about his true look besides the ones who found him in from the gutters. He has this fear of being rejected if anyone saw him like what he is really. Currently looking for a way to alter his looks permanently. His nickname by the kids is "Swift Foot". And yes, he likes carrots. 

Last edited by a moderator:
~Superior or Mortal~

Mortal

~Name~

Hermes

~Race~

Neko-ish? Just a bunny hybrid...

~Age~

~Gender~

Male

~Appearance~

378ce2c3efff1e9dd9d264059f1bcf42.jpg

Just change the hair to be brown and his skin a little tanner. He still has his piercing as well.

~Height~ (optional)

138 cm (4 feet and 6 inches)

~Weight~ (optional)

158 lb

~Bio~

Nothing much to say other than he was found in the gutters two years ago. He had suffered internal and external injury or so he was told by the group of kids that found him. They had taken him in to an old shaman place and patched him up. The shaman worried for the bunny hybrid and bestowed him a ring that can alter his appearance. As a thanks to their kind help, he promised to help them financially and since then kept his promise. Through the two years he had acquired more rings and worked underhandedly to take in money.

~Personality~

Easy going and a trickster. He is the mortal version of the Greek God himself. Since he can't remember his past then he would reinvent himself. He likes to take orders from others yet challenge and outwit others.

~Abilities~ (If you have any)

Hypersensitive ears and nose because of his rabbit attributes.

Can astral project a bunny to scout his objections but trouble going back to his body and his body is usually vulnerable during that time. (Not sure about this ability so just kept it for now)

~Special items~ (If you have any)

Many rings (four to be exact) that help him do different things. One can change his appearance to look like a human. Another can be taken off his finger and thrown at a flat surface to create what he calls "rabbit hole" which just means he can travel quickly from one place to another without difficulty. The downside to using this ring is that it can only create a hole at a time and he has to be within five meter of his destination. The next ring is a "see all" and can look through walls or a person if he held it out to his face.

The rings in order.

The Appearance Changer

wedding-ring-for-men.gif

Rabbit Hole

unique-mens-ring-men39s-engagement-ring-mens-wedding-band-unique-wedding-ring-unique-promise-ring-anniversary-rings-mens-band-ring.jpg

"All See"-ing

Oliveti-Stainless-Steel-Classic-Dome-Wedding-Band-Ring-3-mm-P14024625.jpg

~Relatives or relationships~ (optional)

Shaman and the kids - Caretakers and Friends

~Theme~ (optional)

~Other~

No one really knows about his true look besides the ones who found him in from the gutters. He has this fear of being rejected if anyone saw him like what he is really. Currently looking for a way to alter his looks permanently. His nickname by the kids is "Swift Foot". And yes, he likes carrots. 

I probably should've said this earlier >.<

but only Superiors have innate abilities.

I will accept the hypersensitive hearing and nose, but not the other one, sorry.

Isn't it impossible to be a mortal form of a god if gods are immortal? Just thought I'd point that out

he's not really a god! Just the personality wise and name he has of the god. The Shaman babbles a lot about Greek gods. Whoops

I probably should've said this earlier >.<

but only Superiors have innate abilities.

I will accept the hypersensitive hearing and nose, but not the other one, sorry.

fixed it.

I just noticed I did three rings. Anyone can help me with the fourth?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back