• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

She frowned some, holding onto him for balance, forgetting his mom was there as she lay down and closed her eyes to stop the room from spinning. "No... Charlie... bed." She mumbled, reaching up to him with barely any energy and trying to help him get her up to bed, curling up under their covers and held onto him, frowning when he pulled away, grumbling a little until he came back a few minutes later and she held onto him until she drifted off to sleep, worn out from that.

He smiled at her some, "I'm awake... here.... help me sit up?" He asked her quietly, reaching for both her hands to get upright a bit more, smiling at her, "What's wrong? And don't say nothing cause I know that look." He murmured softly to her, kissing her nose.

Max helped him up and gave a small sigh watching him some "They.....they said had you been home you would have had a sever stroke.." she said quietly as they started to walk slowly "I don't want to loose you Jeff."

Charlie sighed and nodded getting her up to bed then left for a moment to tell his parents he would be right back. He came back and layed with her sighing some making sure she went to sleep before he made his way down to his parents

His mum has been busy making him a cup of tea and got him to sit down while she passed it to him. “Here... I didn’t realise it had gotten this bad.” She mumbled, rubbing his back gently. “Is there anything I can do to help?” She asked him frowning. For one she liked carmen a lot, she’d never admit it to Charlie but more than she’d ever liked Laura, and on top of that she didn’t want to have to see her son go through losing someone again.

He frowned some and watched her. “Max... you’re not going to, I’m here to stay. I just gotta, get around a couple road blocks at the moment.” He murmured softly to her.

Chadlie gave a heavy sigh as he sat down shaking his head some "I have an interview tomorrow....please don't let her out of your sight.." he said softly closing his eyes tight as he tried to calm his nerves he hadn't even noticed that he was shaking

Max nodded some and kissed his cheek before she started to walk out of the room with him and down the hall to the ice machine

He smiled at her some, keeping an arm around her shoulders some for support. "I hope Lana's not giving Norman too hard a time." He mumbled, yawnng some while he paused to regather his energy to walk back to the room

She frowned and sat down next to him, taking his hands in hers tightly "Charlie... Deep breaths alright? She's doing everything she can to fight this sweetheart." She told him quietly, rubbing his shoulder, "We can sort out some dinner ourselves, we'll take the old car and go find ourselves a restaurant okay? Go be with her if that's better for you." She murmured, kissing his forehead

Max nodded some sighing heavily "She was not happy that she couldn't come see you, but I think Norman can handle her and distract her." She murmured kissing his cheek before getting him back into bed when they made it to his room

Charlie nodded some and took a deep breath looking at his mom "I'm sorry, I hope tomorrow will be better." He said softly hugging them both before he went up to bed

She woke up a little and moved to snuggle into him, resting her head against his chest, "Sorry I'm not much of a host." She mumbled tiredly, looking up at him and git his jeans undone so he could be more comfortable, unbuttoning his flannel shirt too "Talk to me." She coaxed gently, placing little kisses all over his chest and tummy to get him to relax some.

He smiled watching her "He's better at discipline with her than I am... plus he gives her junk food and lets her stay up til god knows when." He chuckled quietly, "You okay beautiful?" He murmured, reaching for her hand to keep her close to him, just watching her, "I don't know what I'd do without you y'know.... No that's a lie... I know that I crash and burn without you.... I'm not ever letting you go again... In the least creepy way possible." He smiled tiredly at her

Charlie frowned some as he watched her taking a deep breath relaxing some when she tried to comfort him "This is all like Deja Vu to me....and I'm scared to death." He whispered truthfully to her

Max squeezed his hand and laughed some at him "I'm not going anywhere babe I promise. I just want to make sure that you are safe and happy." She whispered

She frowned a little and moved over, making him look at her, "I know... and I don't know what to do to help baby.... I wish I could change this, really I do." She murmured, pecking his lips, "But all I can do is keep trying to get better... I could use some positivity in this house though... so tell me, how do I get you looking on the bright side?" She asked him gently, kissing him again and snuggled in close, keeping a hold of him.

He frowned some, kissing her cheek and held onto her tightly. "Happy? I don't think I've ever been better." He smiled tiredly at her, "You get any dinner yet?" He asked her quietly, squeezing her hand and watching her until his nurse came in to tell him it was lights out

Charlie frowned more and sighed heavily kissing her forehead gently "I don't know babe....I really don't know." He said quietly taking a deep breath "I love you my dear, I'll figure it out okay?"

Max smiled softly st him and shook her head "No not yet, I'll go get some soon." She murmured kissing him gently when they said it was lights out "I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

She just nodded and fell asleep worrying about him a lot more than she already had been.

He gave her a mini salute and watched her go, laying back and trying to get some sleep.

Max came in early that morning smiling softly when she saw Jeff already awake and eating breakfast while he watched TV "Hey there handsome, you're up early." She said happily kissing his cheek gently

Charlie woke up early that morning and took a deep breath as he made some coffee for the two of them before he went back up to the room not even having the energy or will to go and try to write

She’d woken up between him going and coming back and she was up and getting dressed, washing her hair over the side of the bath then got up to go attempt to put some makeup on but her hands were shaking too much to do so. “Oh I give up.” She mumbled and looked over at him. “Morning.... you wanna take me down there? You gonna stay this time?” She asked him hopefully.

Jeff smiled and winked at her. “Yeah they said I can come home later long as everything stays alright.” He told her happily.

Max smiled widely at him and nodded some "Oh thats great news!" She said happily kissing him gently "We can get back to being a family." She murmured cuppimg his cheeks gently "I love you Jeff so much."

Charlie gave a small nod taking a deep breath "Yeah...I'll try." He whispered sipping his coffee a bit. The one thing he hadn't been able to do with her was stay for Chemo, he had done it with Laura and it was the one thing that always killed him to see and he knew if he saw Carmen in it he would fully break

He smiled some watching her. “I love you too... you want my fruit cup? I hate melon.” He muttered passing it to her.

She frowned some and swallowed back tears. She knew that answer meant no. It had done every time before anyway. “Your mom and Alan wanted to spend the morning getting used to time difference anyway then we can go to the store in our way back and get stuff for the cookout.” She mumbled but stuffed her bag full of stuff to keep her entertained anyway in case her pleading didn’t work.

Max nodded some and took the food smiling wide "Mmmm love these things." She said happily before she started munching on the fruit cup. She took his hand after and watched the TV sighing happily as she just thought about their lives.

Charlie gave a small nod and held his chip tight in his hand not even realizing he was doing it "Yeah that sounds like a good plan babe." He murmured kissing her cheek gently

She frowned gently prying his fingers off of it and kissed his nose. “You’re doing great. You’re almost at your two year one.” She reminded him quietly, getting on the car to go to the hospital once it was time, getting all signed in and whatnot before she got set up in a chair and she watched Charlie devastated when he kissed her head and walked out, swallowing back tears again.

He smiled watching her some. “What you thinking about?” He asked whike he filled out his discharge papers, reading through them thoroughly to make sure he understood what he needed to do in order to stay out of hospital.

Max smiled happily at him "Just how much I love you, and just how our lives will be in the future." Shr said softly kissing him gently "I just know I'm the luckiest woman in the world to call you mine."

Charlie got up once she was up and kissed her gently before he got up to go to the restroom. He glanced at the exit door and sighed heavily before he went into the bathroom and got himself hyped up. He walked back in and took her hand in his

“You hold onto that when I leave the toilet seat up for the hundredth time.” He winked at her and smiled tiredly. “Many people would disagree with you.” He mumbled. “But I know I’m lucky enough to have you and Lana in my life and I don’t know what I’d do without you both.” He murmured.

Carmen was about ready to burst into tears when she heard his voice and she just smiled and gently squeezed his hand. “Hey... I thought you were leaving.” She murmured smiling to him. The first half hour was fine but by an hour in she was quiet and leaning heavily on him while she tried to breathe through the waves of nausea she was experiencing every couple minutes, looking like a shell of the normal carmen.

Max smiled happily and kissed him again "We are very lucky to have you too." She murmured handing him the clothes that had been there for the past week. When they were finally home she smiled wide seeing Dex and Bandit both run over to greet him "Oh they missed you."

Charlie gave a small nod smiling some "I'm here baby." He whispered kissing her cheek before he looked at the TV. As the time passed and she started looking worse Charlie started having flashbacks to Laura and soon all around him all he saw was Laura through it and her dead as well. It was shaking him up so bad and he wanted the visions to go away

“Sorry... I know I’m not very entertaining by this point.” She mumbled tiredly, shivering a little and pulled the blanket around her a little more, just watching the tv until she was being sick in the bucket, leaning heavier on him once she was settled again, all her energy dissipating.

He smiled some and said hi to them both then headed out back to go check up on the animals, finding Lana and Norman were with the donkeys. “You didn’t bring the dogs out here?” He called to them, smiling as Lana legged it back towards him and hugged her tightly.

Max smiled widely as she saw Lana rush over to them. Norman soon followed and shrugged some "They wanted to stay inside." He said to them looking at the two of them "How you doin brother?"

Charlie gave a heavy sigh and kissed her head "Its okay." He mumbled letting a few tears fall taking a deep breath as he tried to stay calm

Carmen frowned some tiredly, "Why don't you have a ride when we get home?" She asked him quietly, "Take your mind off things." She murmured, trying to keep her eyes open as she leaned into him and gave his hand a squeeze.

He smiled some "I'm better than I was." He assured him, heading inside with them. "Lana what do you want for dinner?" He asked her as she was still clinging to his leg

Charlie nodded some and gave a small sigh "Yeah that sounds good.." he murmured clutching his pendant tight as he started to fall very quiet

Lana smiled wide at her dad and held onto his leg tight "I don't care daddy! You pick!" She said happily remembering that Max had explained to her how her dad would have to really watch what he ate now

She barely noticed with how tired she was just holding onto him until it got to the end of her session, having to sit there a few minutes to gather herself before she could leave but today he was basically dragging her up and out to the car. “Charlie calm down.” She mumbled, barely keeping up with him. “Slow down. Your legs are longer than mine.”

He chuckled some and went to root through the cabinets. “You just remember that for me alright?” He teased her some, getting Lana a small bag of chips then started getting stuff out for spaghetti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back