• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

Charlie gave a small smile and nodded some "Yeah mum, we're good. We can't wait to see you." He murmured softly giving a heavy sigh "We can't let Carmen be alone anymore. She had a seizure while I was out, got a huge gash on her head." He murmured

Max smiled at how cute sue was and laughed lightly "He had to stay baby girl, they wanted to make sure he was okay." She explained sighing some

"Oh... okay... can Bandit stay in my room tonight?" She asked her as they got home, yawning some and unbuckled herself, getting out the car with Max. "Is Daddy gonna come home tomorrow?" She asked her and frowned some, looking up at Max, "Is it my fault cause I upset him?" She asked her, worried about the answer since he'd got unwell

"Well.... when we get there we can make sure that someone's always around with her." She assured him, "You're not going through this alone Charlie, your step father and I will be there for support." She promised him, talking for a bit before hanging up, right around the time Carmen wandered into the study smiling at him some 'Hey, who was on the phone?' She asked, having fallen asleep and just woken up, 'We should head to bed, no sleeping in your desk chair.'

Charlie nodded and thanked his mom before he hung up looking at Carmen smiling softly "Hey beautiful, just my mum, she'll be in day after tomorrow." He murmured kissing her gently "Alright lets go." He murmured stroking her cheek gently

Max nodded smiling some "Yeah baby girl he can stay there with you." She said softly getting out and taking her inside smiling as Dex ran up to them. She had braught him over the day before when she had gotten lunch. She frowned at Lana's question shaking her head "No baby girl, its not your fault at all okay? Don't ever think that." She said seriously to her

She smiled some while they stayed standing there, "I'll get the guest room set up tomorrow then, you wanna get the fresh sheets down from the top closet shelf for me?" She asked him, kissing him gently, "You know.... I was cleared for intimacy a couple weeks ago.... and they never said I had to stop after the last visit.... You know... just something to think about." She winked at him, turning to head upstairs with him.

She just nodded and sniffled a little, "Mommy can you read to me from Harry Potter tonight? Daddy got halfway through the first one." She told her, taking her hand to go upstairs with her

Charlie gave a small nod and kissed her cheek "Yeah I'll do get them down." He murmured as they walked to their room. He smirked some and quickly picked her up bridal style running down the hall "Well in that case....its your lucky night." He said happily

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly at her when she called her Mommy "Yeah I can, just let me change and you brush your teeth and get ready okay?"

Lana nodded and went to get herself sorted for bed, snuggling under her covers while Bandit settles in next to her and she waited.

She let out a loud squeak as he picked her up, laughing some and held onto him... it took longer than she would like for her to catch her breath but she curled in next to him and smiled, placing tiny kisses all over his chest. “I love you... very very much.” She murmured to him.

Max smiled softly at her and got the book sitting down and cuddling her some "Alright where are we at." She said smiling more as she started reading to her

Charlie chuckled softly and smiled happily kissing her gently "Mmmm I love you too beautiful, so very much." He whispered

Carmen smiled tiredly, snuggling in close to him and kissed his jaw again before drifting off with her head nestled against his shoulder, her breathing still not great but that was to be expected. For carmen the part she was struggling with the most was her lack of appetite and energy. The two together were making the weight shed off her faster than she knew how to handle and it scared her, but for now, asleep next to Charlie she looked almost back to herself again.

Lana was asleep after a few pages and snoring a little like Jeff, Bandit snuggled right up to his favorite person while Dex followed his mom to the other room.

Max gave a heavy sigh and went to the room she used to sleep in and layed down with Dex not wanting to sleep in Jeff's bed until he got home

Charlie gave a heavy sigh as he watched her sleep. He was scared to death of everything happening with her. Scared he would loose her and he didn't know if he could make it out of it if he lost her as well

She woke up early, glancing around the room and frowned a little, wandering downstairs and out the back after seeing the house was empty but there was clearly a light on in the barn, heading inside to find Charlie, expecting to see him with Herbie but frowned a little finding Maple's door open and she wandered over, staying out of sight for a minute while she listened to him talking to the mare.

Jeff had been awake and uncomfortable for hours. What little mattress there was on this bed just wasn't cutting it for his back, smiling though when he saw his girls both come in with some flowers and a book, "Hey, you guys got here early," He smiled, reaching fo rLana to climb up on the bed while she was laughing 'yeah! your nurse thought Mommy was my sister.' she squealed and Jeff tickled her lightly, shaking his head, "That's cause Daddy looks like an old man and mommy is young and beautiful." HE winked over at Max.

Charlie sighed heavily as he stood there brushing Maple some "I remember when I first got you, oh your momma was so excited and happy, said it was the best birthday she ever had." He whispered taking a deep breath as he kept recounting memories to her "And then Carmen came, and she loves you just as much, and now we might loose her too....and I don't know how to handle it."

Max smiled and blushed some as she watched him "You're not an old man." She said kissing him gently while Lana got situated on the bed "How are you feeling?" She asked softly seeing in his face that he didn't look too happy

Carmen frowned fnally walking over to him, stepping into the stall and smiled, "You know... I think Alice would appreciate you cleaning her bed out more than brushing her." She murmured, slipping her arms around his waist, "I guess my riding days are over huh? At least for now." She murmured, resting her head against Charlie's chest, "You want me to leave you to it while I do breakfast?" She murmured, pecking his cheek

He smiled some at her, "I'm alright.... My back, not so much." He mumbled, I got pain all over from this damn mattress." He muttered, glancing over at Lana who was already engrossed in cartoons on the TV, "You wanna go sit on the chair? Get closer so you can hear it?" He asked her smiling as she nodded and rushed over, gently pulling Max into his arms.

Charlie looked over at Carmen and gave a small smile "Yeah I guess I'll get on that." He said softly frowning some as she mentioned riding "Yeah I think so my dear." He murmured kissing the top of her head gently "No I dont want you alone in the kitchen for long." He muttered worried about all the sharp objects that could hurt her

Max frowned some and tried to help adjust him some before she smiled and layed with him in the bed "I can't wait to get you home." She murmured running her fingers through his growing beard.

He smiled and pulled her in close to him, "Mmm, I can't wait to get home." He murmured to her gently, "Get this thing off my face." He chuckled quietly and wnced for a moment then relaxed again, "Get some underwear." He winked at her. "Was she good last night?" He asked, glancing over at Lana, hoping she was at least over the acting out she would do with him and max ltely

Carmen smiled and watched him, "I\ll wait and watch you then... But I was onl gonna do cereal and toast." She assured him, pecking his cheek, "Charlie, hey look at me, it's okay... Feels like today is gonna be a good day. We'll pick your mom up later tonight then I got another appointment first thing tomorrow, you have an interiew with a magazine, then Ryan is coming over with Molly and we'll have a cookout... Couple days at a time." She reminded him,

Max gave a small laugh and smiled more at him "Mhmm we can get you all of that." She said softly kissing him again and nodding some "She was amazing, read her a few pages of Harry Potter and she was fast asleep with Bandit." She murmured

Charlie nodded smiling some at her "Yeah we will." He said softly kissing her gently giving a heavy sigh "I love you so much Carmen, so very much." He whispered

Jeff smiled, watching them boh, "Good... How did you sleep?" He asked her, playing with her fingers while he lay back, his breathing getting a little worse and his limbs feeling like they weighed a ton each, barely noticing his monitors were picking up as well.

She smile and kissed him back, "I love you too." She murmured. Her whole day she spent with Charlie practically on top of her and although it was usually really endearing, it was starting to get old fast when he wasn't letting her do anything by herself but eventually it came time to go pick up his mom and she got into his car with him, leaning back in the passenger seat and sighing softly, frowning for a minute, "Where are we going again?" She asked him a little confused.

Max smiled some at him "I slept pretty good too." She murmured frowning when she heard his monitors pick up pressing the call button but not trying to panic for Lana's sake "Jeff? Hey talk to me babe."

Charlie frowned some and raised an eyebrow "The airport remember? We are picking my mum and step dad up." He said starting to drive

He frowned some, not really focusing in on anything, "I don't feel so ... so good." He slurred out, "Lana... out the... out ..." He grunted trying to get the words out but he couldn't manage it anymore while the room was flooded with staff and his doctor was gently ushering Max and Lana out of the room.

She frowned some and just nodded a little, "Oh I uh.. I know I just... what airport?" She mumbled frowning some, trying to cover herself over not knowing where they were meant to be or why they were leaving the house.

Max frowned more and held Lana close as they sat outside his room while they worked on him. She took a deep breath trying to figure out what was happening in there

Charlie frowned more "The international one? Babe are you okay?" He asked starting to get really concerned about her

Lana frowned holding onto her coloring book she'd brought with her and looked up at Max, "Mommy why can't we go in?" She asked her confused and watched someone roll in a cart, not knowing what it was for, "Is Daddy still sicky?" She asked her frowning some.

She nodded a little "Yeah I just, I'm tired." She mumbled, brushing it off some and leaned back in her seat while he drove, not wanting to admit that she was genuinely not sure where they were going or why until he told her. She'd completely forgotten why they were in the car.

Max gasped softly seeing the crash cart get wheeled in "Yeah baby he is....but he'll be okay." She whispered taking a deep breath and tried to stay calm for Lana.

Charlie gave a small sigh and nodded softly "Alright babe, I love you." He murmured driving the rest of the way and smiling when he saw his mum "Mum!" He said happily going over and hugging her tight

Lana frowned and sat down on the floor, pulling her teddy out of her bag and cuddled it close tightly, "I want Daddy to be better." She mumbled, looking up when eventually his doctor came out and pulled Max to the side, 'He's stable for now, we're adjusting his medications but he's going to need to stay here an extra few days... We're lucky he hadn't gone home yet or he would have had a major stroke... I'd like him up and moving once he wakes up, just quiet strolling but he needs to get moving... And I'm afraid this young lady shouldn't be here, she can't go back in.' he told her then left her to it while Lana was waiting patiently for Max to come over "Can I go see Daddy again?" She asked her quietly, reaching to be picked up

Carmen smiled going over and hugging her as well, "We've already got the guest room, ready to go, we have... I don't know what we're doing for dinner but we'll figure something out." She smiled and started heading back to the car with them all, sitting in the front stillso she didn't get car sick, leaning back and chatting with his mom the whole way home, looking over to see Charlie seemed a little more relaxed finally. "No holing away in the office while they're here." She reminded him quietly, getting out the car and popped down the yard to check on the ponies before going up to the house with the others, making it a few steps over the threshold before she stumbled and fell over, going into a seizure in the front hall.

Max listened to the doctor and gave a heavy sigh nodding before she turned her attention to Lana biting her lip hard "No baby I'm afraid not." She said while picking her up and holding her close "I'm gonna call your Uncle Norman okay?" He murmured kissing her cheek gently "Don't worry okay? He will be okay." She assured her

Charlie chatted along with them on the ride home and started showing them around the house so they could see the new rearranging Carmen had done. He frowned when he heard a thud though and quickly went towards the sound running to Carmen "Carmen!" He yelled out pulling her head into his lap

His mother was taking it all in, smiling at her son, "I'm glad to see you happy again." She told him quietly before they heard the thud, going with him and frowned seeing her on the floor, jerking so she quickly pulled a towel out of the guest bathroom going to Charlie to get it under her head, "When did all this start?" She asked him qorriedly, "Do I need to call an ambulance?" She asked him, just staying close when he assured her they didn't need to.

She came around again about ten minutes later, hugely disoriented and kept trying to get to her feet, fighting against Charlie's grip on her a couple times but eventually just let him help her up into a sitting position, leaning back into his chest and panted softly, "What's going on?" She mumbled tiredly.

Jeff was in and out over the next hour or so, hearing Lana outside the room, hearing her crying but also Norman's voice, not expecting him right now until finally he was properly awake and he watched Max come back in, "Hey.... they not letting her bak in?" He asked her quietly, reaching for her hand. "They told me I have to go for a walk." He mumbled

Charlie frowned as he held.her shaking his head some "No its alright." He said taking a deep breath trying to get her okay. When she was done and concious he quickly tried to help her up giving a heavy sigh "You had a seizure babe, come on lets get you to the couch." He murmured getting her to the living room

Max sighed heavily and said goodbye to Lana thanking Norman before she went into Jeff's room. When she saw him awake she quickly went over and kissed his cheek "Hey handsome, yeah they said she couldn"t come in." She murmured to him "Lets make sure you're fully awake before you try to walk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back