• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

Charlie frowned more taking a deep breath "What if its not the treatment...I'm just scared to loose you babe." He said quietly

Max gave a small nod sighing heavily "Yeah she just told me that too.." she said softly letting a tear fall "I...Jeff I'm sorry." She whispered

He frowned some, "We both screwed up... Why didn't we just pick up the phone and at least talk after that." He muttered, tracing patterns on her hand gently, "Come home Max... please." he murmured softly to her.

Carmen sighed a little and nodded slowly, "That's uh... that's crossed my mind." She murmured softly to him, squeezing his hand tightly, "Whatever this is... we take it one day at a time though yeah?" She murmured softly to him, smiling a little and leaned up, kissing his jawline before her doctor walked in.

Max sighed heavily watching him "I don't know why, but I know I've regretted it everyday." she whispered letting a few tears fall giving a small nod "I'd love to." she whispered stroking his cheek gently smiling some at him

Charlie nodded some and gave a heavy sigh as he thought about it more looking at the doctor as he came in "Whats the verdict?" he asked quietly

She squeezed his hand tightly, worried about what the answer was going to be, feeling a lump from in her throat as she listened.

‘Ms.Sanchez, it’s not good news I’m afraid, I know you were hoping for an all clear at your next appointment but the MRI has shown that the tumor has come back.... it’s also spread to the brain and were just waiting on the results to know if this is cancerous this time or not... I don’t want to get your hopes up but it’s looking like this time will be a positive result on that... we’re gonna go ahead and get you started on another round of chemo straight away, it’s not very late yet but the placement... will make it tricky to remove, we’ll get you set up for the first round today and give you all your information but then you can go home after.’ She sat there in shock just nodding slowly throughout before going quiet as they were left to privacy again.

Jeff nodded at her and held her close. They wanted to keep him for observation but they would let him go home after that. “I’ve missed you so bad.” He murmured to her, holding her close, just staring at her with adoration

Charlie took a shaky breath as he turned to look at Carmen not wanting to break infront of her but he was close to it. Everything was playing out just like Laura and it was killing him to see her deteriorate the same way. He played with his pendant taking a deep breath knowing he didn't need a drink but it sounded so good right now.

Max nodded softly cuddling him the best she could "I've missed you too handsome, so very very much." he whispered kissing his cheek softly

Carmen frowned some and held onto his hands tightly, just staring at the bed sheets before looking over at him. “I’m scared.” She mumbled to him, trying not to cry, just leaning into his arms and feeling all her energy disappear

He smiled tiredly at her and kissed her head gently. “You know... I’ve even missed Dex.” He chuckled quietly, just watching her and trying to relax with the fact she was back in his arms again

Charlie gave a small nod holding her close to him "Its gonna be okay, day by day right?" he said quietly kissing the top of her head repeatedly before letting a few silent tears fall down his face

Max laughed softly nodding a bit "Oh he has definitely missed you too. I know you had a love hate relationship with him sometimes, but he misses your warm cuddles." she said giving a small laugh

She just nodddd and kept holding him tightly while she leaned back into his arms. She stayed quiet for the rest of the morning just answering him with a little bit of small talk but she mostly slept until they came to get her for chemo, squeezing his hand tightly and let the nurse take her down, “can you go get me some clothes so we can go home after this?” She asked him quietly, looking exhausted but worse so, just looked defeated.

He chuckled quietly and held onto her tightly, kissing her head. “We have a dog now as well... Bandit. He’s technically lanas dog to teach her responsibilities.” He smiled some with a shrug.

Max gave a smile and nodded some "Oh yeah? Thats good, is he a good dog?" she asked softly tracing soft circles on his chest while she laid there with him

Charlie nodded some and kissed her gently "Yeah babe of course." he said softly before he made his way to the car to go home and finish up a few things while she did her treatment

He mumbled something incoherent before passing out and snoring softly next to her, holding her free hand in his still.

Carmen frowned when she managed to get through the whole two hours before he got back, sitting quietly and waiting for him to come back, eventually seeing him walk through the door and sighed softly, getting up to go get changed so they could leave.

Max smiled some as he slept and looked over at the nurse who came to check on him "Is he doing any better? Will he be okay to leave soon?" She asked hopefully

Charlie came to get her after her session was over and helped her get changed when she needed it. He took her to the car making sure to take things slow since he knew the chemo treatments akways wiped her out

She was quiet on the way home until they pulled down the long driveway and up to the house, turning to look at him once he cut the engine. “They gave me the results..... it’s come back with a vengeance and it is cancer.” She told him slowly, chewing on her lip.

“Next time he’s awake. Well do an sssessnrvnt and go drone there” she told the woman making notes in his chart.

Max gave a small nod thanking her before she got up and went to find herself something to eat while he slept

Charlie sat there in shock trying to swallow the lump in his throat giving a small nod "Well.....then we...we still do like we said....one day at a time." He whispered not noticing that he had started crying

She frowned reaching over and wiping his cheeks. “Yeah, and it’s gonna be okay... no matter what happens... it’s gonna be fine.” She murmured pecking his cheek and started heading inside with him, holding him to her tightly once he’d helped her up to bed, not letting him leave. “I love you.”

He came around a while later looking over seeing max just now coming back. “Hey... what did you get to eat?” He asked her smiling tiredly.

Max smiled some at him "Just a sub sandwhich and some soup. Man for how crappy the food they sure do like to overprice it." She said shaking her head some

Charlie nodded and followed her inside and up to bed "I love you too." He whispered letting a few tears fall again "I can't loose you too."

He smiled some. “I know.... I uh... I think I need to quit the production company.” He muttered sighing some and running a hand over his face.

Carmen frowned some and held onto him tightly. “I can’t promise anything baby but I don’t plan on going anywhere.” She promised, kissing his cheek and just kept her forehead presssed to his. “You mean everything to me Charlie.” She murmured.

Max frowned softly but gave a small nod "If thats what you think is best then I support you Jeff. I think it'll help a lot." She said softly taking his hand in hers

Charlie nodded some and kept his forehead to hers "And you mean everything to me beautiful."

She smiled at him a little and held him close to her, "Try to think positive... I worry about you y'know." She murmured softly, falling asleep halfway through her sentence.

He nodded slowly, "It's gonna make money a little tighter but... I think I can turn the farm into a working farm." He explained quietly, starting to sweat like crazy.

Charlie sighed heavily and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand gently "I worry about you too my love...more than you know." He whispered

Max nodded smiling a bit at him "Oh that could be nice, you always did love just running the farm." She said happily

He frowned some at her and gripped at her hand for a moment trying to stay calm and relaxed but it was getting a little hard to breathe. “I think it’s time to get out of corporate.... I need to... to look after... myself for... for you... for you and Lana.” He muttered.

Max frowned some and pressed the call button seeing how bad he looked "Babe calm down please. Take deep breaths okay?" She murmured stroking his cheek gently

He grunted weakly and just watched her as he went quiet, no energy left to do anything but follow her instructions, feeling the pain ripple across his chest and gripped her hand tighter in reaction.

Max frowned more just holding his hand tight letting a few tears fall as she grew more worried and concerned. She looked at the nurses as they rushed in shaking her head some "We were just talking!"

He frowned just watching Max while they let her stay, barely hearing the doctor who was checking him over but the alarms started sounding and he stopped responding at all, his hand slipping out of Max's and falling to his side while they moved Max to the corner of the room to keep her out of the way, desperately working on him to try and bring him back

Max screamed out and moved out of the room not able to watch as she cried more scared that he would not make it at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back