• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

Max frowned some and shook her head "No no....I got this...I'm okay." She murmured but whem she tried to stand up straight she soon fell again giving a heavy sigh "Okay...maybe laying down is a better idea."

Charlie had stayed by her side for hours worrying about everything. They hadn't told him anything because they wanted to make sure she was awake when they told them. He looked over when he heard her voice and smiled widely "Oh it is so good to hear your voice my dear." He said happily kissing her hand repeatedly

He smiled and kissed her head. “Honey you’ve been working over time.... let’s get you to bed and then I’ll sort out dinner tonight okay?” He murmured guiding her gently back towards the house.

carmen frowned some watching him “my head hurts a little bit.” She mumbled tiredly. “It’s a little easier.... to breathe than it was.” She mumbled as she glanced down at herself, quickly looking away.

Max gave a small nod and made her way back to the house with him kissing his cheek as she got into bed "Don't let me sleep too long okay?" She murmured before her eyes got heavy and she soon fell asleep

Charlie frowned and gave a heavy sigh "Yeah they fixed you up." He said softly before he pulled the blanket over her some "I love you Carmen, more than anything."

She hummed quietly in response before falling asleep again, going in and out like that most of the rest of the day, eventually waking up early evening and glanced over at Charlie while he ate a sandwich, about to speak when her doctor walked in. ‘I’ve got news. Oh and you’re awake. Fantastic. Let’s get to it’ he told them, taking a seat.

jeff smiled and watched her some, not waking her up until after Lana had got home and was busy with the dogs, sitting on the edge of the bed and gently stroking her cheek. “Hey beautiful.... you need to get up before you go too far and can’t sleep tonight.” He coaxed gently.

Charlie placed his food down as the Doctor came in and took a deep breath. He looked over at Carmen seeing her awake and took her hand in his "Hey beautiful, just in time I guess." He whispered

Max grumbled some but soon woke up seeing it was nearly 3:30 "Oh Jeff! You let me sleep too late!" She whined before she stretched out and reached for him "Help me out." She grumbled

He chuckled some and helped her sit up, kissing her cheek. “You were worn out. You needed to sleep love.” He murmured to her “Lana wants you to pick what we do for dinner.” He told her and sat next to her.

Carmen nodded slowly and squeezed his hand tight. “What is it then?” She asked him and glanced to Charlie, tugging him to come a little closer.

“Chemo has been working really well. We can get you in for surgery to remove both tumors... as we have talked on previously they’re both high risk surgeries but you are in good hands here ms. Sanchez.” He assured her and she looked to Charlie nodding some. ‘Well then.... let’s get it over with then. Sooner I can start recovering the better.’ He nodded and left them to privacy to go organise the paperwork for her and get the dates organised.

Max laughed lightly and kissed him gently "Mmmm I could really go for some mcdonalds french fries if its possible." She said nuzzling her face in his neck as she wrapped her arms around his neck "I love you babe."

Charlie smiled wide looking at Carmen after the doctor left letting a few happy tears fall "This is going to be great babe, you'll make it through and we'll start to fall back to our normal lives." He whispered

She smiled tiredly at him and squeezed his hand. “Good... cmere, I want cuddles.” She mumbled tugging on his hand a little just wanting him closer.

He smiled some and pecked her cheek. “I can go get you guys McDonald’s.” He murmured. “Come on,you gotta get up now.” He coaxed, gently tugging on her hands to pull her out of bed.

-3 years-

Max sat at home with a blanket covering herself as she fed her 3 month old little girl. Things had been absolute bliss between her and Jeff these past few years. He was so much happier working the farm and she was doing well with her side business of photography. However that was now on hold for their little one. She was in absolute bliss with the new baby and it was like nothing could shatter her good mood. Not the long nights, not the dirty diapers, she was happy to do it all because she knew this was what she had always wanted.

Charlie sat outside of the bathroom tapping his knee repeatedly as he waited for Carmen to come out. He was beyond nervous but also super excited for what the news could be for them. After Carmen had been declared cancer free he instantly got his act together and made sure to write more. He made sure Carmen was happy and finally after a few tries she agreed to marry him. He was happier than he ever had been now and he made sure to keep sober while he did all of this.

Jeff headed into the lounge after cleaning off in the mud room, smiling at his wife and new baby. “Hey there, feeding is done, Im all yours for the rest of the afternoon... how’s our little princess?” He asked her and sat next to them, pulling the blanket off. “Babe, you’re at home, you don’t need to do that.” He pointed out plus wanting to see his second little girl.

carmen smiled tiredly as she opened the door. She was mostly back to herself these days but still always tired and a little stressed as of late with how much they’d been trying to get pregnant with no luck. Plus having seen max with her new baby she’d felt a little envious the whole visit but she passed the stick into Charlie’s hands and leaned against the door “You better start a college fund.” She smiled at him, laughing as he lifted her up and she held onto him tightly.

Max laughed lightly and nodded some "Its just habit now." She said kissing him gently as he sat with her. She was so happy to finally be Mrs.Morgan now and officially be Lana's step mother as well though they had plans in the works for Max to adopt Lana as her own child and officially on paper be her mother.

Charlie looked at the stick as she placed it in his hand and immediately jumped up and down with joy "Yes! We did it babe yes!!" He said excitedly while he spun her around happily "We're going to be parents!"

He smiled and pulled her in a little closer, "C'mere.... let me see my baby." He murmured, lifting her up when she finsihed feeding to burp her and just cradled her closer, kissing her tiny head "I think Lana wanted me to go pick her up tomorrow and bring Iris so her friends could see her baby sister." He told her, glancing over at Max again, "What do you want for lunch?"

Carmen giggled and held onto him, kissing him passionately, "Mmmm... We're having a baby." She murmured happily, "All that hard work paid off." She tesed him and kissed his nose, "I don't wanna be telling people yet though so you're gonna keep it quiet at the launch prty tonight." She reminded him

Max smiled happily at the two of them and nodded softly "Yeah thats fine, just watch them with her." She said kissing his cheek gently before wiping up Iris' little spit up cooing happily at her

Charlie kissed her back just as passionately as he placed her down "But babe!!" He whined pouting at her "Thats not fair!" He said giving her puppy dog eyes

“Well I assumed you’d be there too.” He murmured tiredly to her, waiting until iris was asleep and gently set her in her rocker, leaving her to snooze for a bit, walking back to max and pulling her close. “I love you.” He murmured to her gently.

carmen smiled shaking her head. “Make faces are me all you want I’m not saying yes. Until we hit the three month mark I’m not telling anyone.” She murmured to him, pecking his cheek and heading down to his study with him and sat on his desk. “You get the signing schedule tomorrow?” She askEd him. “I emailed it yesterday.”

Max smiled happily at him and kissed him gently "I love you too babe." She murmured cuddling him "I want to be with my husband, cuddle and watch something maybe?" She said softly

Charlie pouted but nodded some "Oh okay, can we atleast find out the gender? Or are you going to make me wait on that too?" He asked raising an eyebrow. He nodded giving a smile "Sure did, made sure to save it to my phone so I can get a notification." He explained

He smiled and kissed her head nodding some. “I got half an hour, I gotta go check on the donkeys again in a minute.” He told her quietly, keeping her close to him. He was doing a lot better than he had been and leaving the corporate world had been the best thing. He still had some days where he was run down and had to take it easy but that was manageable.

carmen shook her head. “Soon as we can know I wanna know.” She murmured watching his laptop. “Why don’t we go out for lunch?” She suggested to him quietly, kissing his cheek. “I know you like being a hermit but we’ve been in this house for three weeks except groceries... come on, let’s go get food.” She coaxed, tugging on his arm.

Max nodded some and cuddled in close to him kissing his cheek repeatedly "You know I must be the luckiest woman in the world to be with you." She said softly "I can't believe sometimes that you're actually my husband."

Charlie smiled happily and nodded some "Alright babe whatever you want. Just don't pick asian please....not really feelin it today." He said chuckling some as he got up and followed her downstairs

He smiled tiredly at her, pulling her in closer and kissed her forehead. “Mmm.. I love you, and the girls, even the dogs.” He mumbled yawning some and kept her in his arms gently as he managed to drift off for a quick nap.

she smiled and pecked his cheek. “Promise no Asian food today.” She murmured, getting her shoes on and headed out to his car, getting in the passenger seat, glancing out towards the stables again and sighed a little “We’re gonna have to have a serious think about what we’re gonna do with herbie babe.” She murmured to him.

Max smiled softly at him and soon cuddled close falling asleep with his as well. She woke up to the sound of Iris crying and quickly got up running to her room only to find Jeff already in there tending to her "Looks like I was too slow." She joked

Charlie frowned some at the mention of Herbie and shook his head some "No I will hire a hand to help look after him when I'm not here." He murmured taking a deep breath before he started to drive. He didn't want to think about loosing his horses.

She frowned some and shook her head. “Honey.... Alice isn’t leaving us for another three weeks... but what I mean is... he can’t hardly walk anymore.... we need to make a decision on how much longer we want him to carry on like this.” She told him.

Jeff smiled and gently bounced her. “The dogs scared her while I was doing her some formula... she’s alright... you wanna take her? I gotta get back out to the animals.” He told her quietly and passed her into her mother’s arms, kissing both their heads. “Love you, I’ll see you in a bit alright?” He smiled and headed out.

Charlie frowned more and took a deep breath "I know....I just...it was hard enough with Maple....I just...I don't want to say goodbye to him." He murmured trying to keep himself together but talking about the loss of his horses really hurt him deeply

Max nodded smiling softly as she took her daughter into her eyes "Hey there sweetheart, you okay?" She cooed bouncing her lightly to calm her down some more.

Carmen frowned and reached over, rubbing his arm, "I'm not saying tomorrow sweetheart... but not too late either." She murmured and kissed his cheek, staying quiet now until they parked in town and she got out with him, squeezing his hand gently, "Why don't we go to the Portugese place? Get some chicken wraps." She murmured, pecking his cheek while they walked.

Iris was staring back up at her mom, slowly calming down and reaching up to her face, eventually settling enough she grabbed at her hair, wrapping it around her fist in a security blanket. Lana got back home before Jeff was finished and went straight to the lounge to see the dogs, glancing over at max and her little sister, "She smells." She muttered frowning some and sighed heavily, "Where's Daddy?" She asked her

Max frowned some as she looked at Lana when she came in "Well she'll be getting a bath today. How was your day at school sweetheart?" She asked happily going over and hugging her other daughter close

Charlie nodded some and headed towards the restaurant "Yeah that sounds good babe, I'm up for it." He murmured taking her hand in his as he drove to ease his nerves about Herbie

"Boring, is she gonna cry all night again? I can't sleep when she does that and then I fall askleep at school." She grumbled a bit "Where's Dad?" She asked her again. She was up and down about the baby all the time. Some days she was super excited and wanting to spend every minute with her but t=other days they had been wary about leaving the two alone together.

She smiled some, waiting til he parked and got out with him, walking inside and let him get a table, "You need a hair cut." She murmured smiling at him as they sat down, "Hey... We're gonna be parents." She grinned at him, givign his hand a squeeze as she sat opposite him

Max frowned some at her and gave a heavy sigh "He is out helping the animals." She murmured sitting down some with her "What else did you do at school Lana? How are your friends?" She asked softly

Charlie chuckled some shaking his head some "No Im diggin the longer." He said chuckling a bit and smiling wider when she mentioned their child "We sure are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back