• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

Carmen frowned some, shutting her eyes tight to try and stop the world from spinning, whimpering quietly as he helped her to sit on their bed, "I want my boyfriend back.... And I don't wanna lose you because you gave in again." She told him quietly, her hands shaking badly. "And if it's not too much to ask... a little emotional support while I'm trying to get this shit out of my body." She mumbled, wiping her eyes then pulled him down next to her and wrapped her arms around him tightly, "I'm not gonna let you give up."

Jeff smiled some and kissed her head, sitting down with her, "Alright, I think if you ask super nice, mommy might make you some lunch, but you gotta stay a whole day at school okay? No making us come and pick you up early anymore can you do that?" He asked her, rubbing her back

Lana nodded some and rubbed her eyes again before looking at Max "Mommy? Can I have a sanwhich for lunch?" She asked sweetly

Max smiled softly at the little girl and nodded softly "Yes baby girl you can, I'll make it after you eat your breakfast okay?" She said happily

Charlie helped her over to the bed and nodded softly giving a heavy sigh kissong the side of her head gently "You won't I promise." He whispered stroking her face gently "What do you think about....after we beat this....us maybe going down and getting married?" He asked quietly.

She frowned shaking her head as she pulled back a little, "Charlie I.... No.... Not after I'm better... I wanna see you sober for two years before I marry you." She told him seriously, "I wanna see commitment." She murmured, reaching up and cupping his cheek "I love you, and I wanna spend my life with you, I know I do... but until youu are good and sober and for a long while... I can't agree to marriage." She told him softly, her vision blurring a little and she frowned some at him but she couldn't focus her eyes at all.

Jeff smiled tiredly at her, kissing her head "Alright, eat your breakfast kiddo, I'll walk you down to the bus okay?" He promised, getting up to go get some jeans a tshirt and a flannel shirt on before coming back down to them both, "I'm gonna call the company today and ask for the meeting with my boss to organise my steping down... and then I'm all yours." He smiled at her

Max nodded smiling happily at him "Sounds good babe." She murmured after finishing up Lana's lunch kissing his cheek "Let me know if you need anything okay?"

Charlie gave a heavy sigh but nodded some "Alright....I can agree to that." He murmured kissing her gently. He frowned at her thoygh when he saw how she wasn't focusing "Babe? Whats wrong?" He asked quietly

Carmen frowned not responding to him for a minute until everything was clear again "I dunno... I... I think I need to go back to bed.... I'm sorry your mom is gonna have such a boring trip." She mumbled exhaustedly just watching him some, "I love you.... More than I think you realise." She murmured softly, giving his hands a tight squeeze, "My next appointment isn't for a couple days... I dunno if I wanna bother them with not feeling great." She mumbled frowning some.

He smiled and winked at her, pecking her cheek and headed out with LAna, taking the dogs with them while they walked to the very end of the long drive to the farm so that she could catch the bus to school

Charlie nodded some and tucked her in kissing the top of her head gently "I love you babe." He whispered before he went to go see his parents and see what they would like to do for the day.

Max smiled softly as he came back in "So after you get done at the studio what would you like to do?" She asked wrapping her arms around his neck and swaying some with him

She frowned and watched him leave just shaking her head some. “Charlie.” She called softly after him. “This is exactly what I was talking about.” She mumbled looking up at him and shivering some. She was definitely feeling a lot worse that morning than she had for a while as her breathing was getting worse and she could hardly keep her eyes open.

he smiled and kissed her nose.“oh I got a few ideas.” He murmured and lifted her up, setting her on the counter, his hands on her thighs. “Mostly involving you and our bed.” he winked.

Charlie took a deep breath and nodded some "Let me atleast let her know whats going on, I'll be right back." He said softly going down to his mother who was awake by now "Hey mum...good morning." He said quietly

Max smiled happily and nodded softly "Mmm I am definitely okay with that." She said kissing him gently before putting her hand over his heart "Did they clear you for that stuff?"

He groaned a bit and kissed her forehead, grumbling a little. “No....” he mumbled and gently trailed his hands up and down her sides. “I love you.” He murmured softly to her.

His mother frowned over at him, shaking her head some. “I’m not going to say anything right now Charlie.... I’m sure carmen has already chewed you out enough fornow but I am extremely disappointed in you.” She muttered.

Max pouted some but gave a small skile eventually "I love you too babe, very very much." She murmured kissing his cheek gently before hopped down from the counter "I'm going to go take a quick shower alright?"

Charlie nodded some giving a heavy sigh "She did.....and I understand. She is really bad off right now so I will be with her all day. Let me know if you need anything though alright? The cars are free for you both to use if you wanna go out." He said quietly before he turned on his heel and made his way back to Carmen

She was shivering a little under the covers and reached for him tiredly, “my head hurts.” She mumbled gripping at his hands a little once he was laying with her.

Jeff smiled. “Without me?” He called after her chuckling some and going to make the call to the office so he could talk to them about him resigning.

Charlie frowned some and kissed her temple gently "I'm sorry babe its gonna be okay. Let me know if you need anything okay?" He murmured quietly to her

Max laughed lightly and nodded before she went on. She finished up and came out in only one of his shirts and panties underneath letting her hands slide down his chest when she entered his study "What did they say?"

She smiled a little and shook her head. “A new set of lungs.... that would be good.” She mumbled, frowning as a sharp pain went through her chest, squeezing his hand tighter. “I think I’m gonna have to miss the premiere for the movie.... seeing as it’s tomorrow night, why don’t you take your mom?” She mumbled as she started falling asleep against him.

Jeff smiled some, leaning back into her a little. “They started to tell me I should resign, not retire..... I wouldn’t get any benefits.... but I pointed out I’d been there for almost twenty five years.... and it’s due to health.... bad health caused by them.... oh that feels good.” He grunted as he felt her hands right on his shoulders working the knots out. “So I do get my benefits now and i am retiring.... we should make a baby.” He murmured to her.

Charlie held her and frowned having completely forgotten about the premire taking a deep breath "I might just stay with you." He whispered to her not wanting to leave her side now

Max happily massaged his shoulders as she listened to him talk about his meeting. Though she stopped and went wide eyed when he mentioned a baby "Are you serious?" She asked feeling happy tears start to brim her eyes as she watched him hoping this wasn't a bad joke.

She frowned some, managing to roll over to face him a littke better. “I think your mom would appreciate it.... I’ll go see max, I’ll be fine.” She promised him, pecking his nose and starting to fall asleep, her breathing some of the worst it had been.

“yeah I’m serious... I got all the time in the world for you both and Lana and now is the perfect time while I’m in the process of retiring.” He murmured to her. “I wouldn’t say it if I was joking.” He promised and pulled her to sit with him.

Charlie nodded some and sighed heavily "Alright then we can do that." He said softly keeping her close and not moving at all while she slept

Max sat on his lap and let the happy tears flpw nodding at him "Yes, yes I would love that so much Jeff." She said happily

She woke up an hour later, sitting up and holding the sides of her head and whimpering quietly, trying to relax but the pain had been bad enough to wake her up and it was still there.

Jeff smiled and kissed her gently. “i love you....” he murmured softly to her, rubbing circles in her hips. “Why don’t we go out for a drive? Find somewhere for lunch?”

Max nodded and smiled softly at him "I love you too handsome." She said softly before kissing him lovingly "You are due for a haircut soon."

Charlie came in from the restroom and frowned seeing how she looked "Babe? Whats wrong? You need me to get your pain killers?" He asked softly

She let out another whimper but she couldn’t speak, trying desperately to get the words out but they just wouldn’t come and she looked to Charlie scared and shaking like mad as her panic made her breathing worse than normal as well.

Jeff smiled watching her. “Mmm.... soon.... right now I’m enjoying time with my woman.” He murmured to her and kissed her forehead.

Max smiled happily and kissed his cheek gently "I love you handsome." She murmured to him before she cuddled up close to him and sighed heavily

Charlie frowned and made her a cup of water bringing her a few pain pills. He placed them on her night stand before he helped her sit up and lean against him "Her babe, take these." He whispered to her handing her the pills and water

She frowned taking it and just leaned back against him trying to catch her breath. “Charlie... I can’t... breathe right.” She told him, still scared and listened to him call an ambulance while she focused on trying to stay calm and awake.

he smiled and kissed her head, holding her to him. “I love you too.... you wanna go round help me feed lunch to the animals?” He asked her quietly. She looked worn out though and he was sure that everything they’d been through recently wasn’t helping her sleep.

Charlie frowned and quickly pulled out his phone dialing 911 explaining to them what was happening frowning as how she was getting a bit red in the face "Please tell me what to do! She is loosing oxygen quickly!"

Max smiled and nodded some "Yeah I'd love to." She said softly before she got up and threw on her work boots. She was very exhausted from worrying about Jeff and Lana and she knew before long she would need more rest before long but for now she would keep going.

She started feeling dizzy as she listened to then tell him to keep her calm and focus on breathing in and out, keep in a safe position but she was already doing all of that and it wasn’t doing much while she eventually passed out as she heard him starting to panic.

he smiled and slipped an arm around her waist, walking out with her and down to the chickens first to check up on them and pick up the eggs.

Charlie started freaking out when he noticed her finally pass out "She passed out hurry!!" He yelled before he started CPR on her

Max picked up a few eggs frowning softly as she started to feel light headed. She took a deep breath and tried to steady herself but soon she stumbled and fell against the wall her body finally reaching its point of complete exhaustion

Jeff had turned to ask her a question and stepped over quickly to hold her up some. “Why don’t we hold off, Adam can finish all this and get you in bed.” He suggested softly

the next time carmen woke up was several hours later in a hospital room, looking over seeing Charlie sitting there ext to her, just reaching for his hand weakly. “Charlie.... what’s going on?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back