• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NightmareWeaver

Hi. After swimming through the fandom side of rp for a while, I've decided that I want to take some original rps again (this doesn't mean I no longer do fandom ofc). But my tastes are on the peculiar side, so get ready for a disorganized and weird thread.

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑
RULES
┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙
- A minimum of one or two paragraphs. My post length varies a lot, but I still like a little bit of detail where it can be added. Of course, if we're writing a scene where there's only a couple lines of dialogue that you can add, I'm not gonna get on your ass about that. My average is around 400 words per post, but I can often go above or below that number. Feel free to stay within your most comfortable range yourself.

- Please be 18+. I'm 21 and I don't really feel comfortable roleplaying with minors. The closer you are to my age, the better, though I won't turn anybody over 18 down because of their age.

- Patience please. I try my best to reply consistently and not make my partner wait more than 3 days. But sometimes college gets hectic and I lose track of time or forget I never replied in the first place. If I've gone silent for a while, shoot me a message. However, I am also ghost friendly, so it's okay if you disappear yourself. I'll probably send one or two messages to check on you. But if you want to get back to me after being silent for a really long time, that's also perfectly fine.

- Help me plot. The best stories are made when we both put in some work. There's nothing that turns me off more than a partner that doesn't contribute in any way. If worse comes to worst, we can always grab a couple writing prompts off of pinterest and try to work based on that.

- Pairings. I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm not the best at FxF and MxM. I'm bi myself, but there's few FxF dynamics I've come to enjoy in rp and MxM doesn't do much for me, since, well, I'm not a guy and I don't do the weird fetishy MxM fangirling. However, I can be persuaded into it with an interesting enough dynamic and story. That being said, I can play both male and female in MxF pairings and I love me some nonbinary characters in any pairing, whether you play them or I do.

- Action. I hate action focused roleplays, I can't do it, I'm sorry. I'm not saying we can never have fights or battle scenes in our rp, but if the whole thing revolves around them, I'm gonna hate my existence.

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑
INTERESTS
┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙

So, first of all, I rarely see anybody on this forum present their characters before they settle on an rp and that bothers me. Why? Because the characters are EVERYTHING to me. If your character is Bland McHaremProtag (anime fans know), I'm gonna get bored. Like, immediately. I'm the type that like eccentrics, annoying or insufferable characters, morally grey characters, characters that don't fit gender roles (without being stereotypes pls), weird monsters and creatures. Just give me your oddest.

I currently have 64 OCs and I have them all listed here for anybody who has the time to look at them: List of OCs But keep in mind I'll always be willing to make a new one for a new rp (and it'll probably be just as chaotic as some of the ones in there). Also, they have incredibly short descriptions in there and I know some are probably confusing, so feel free to ask questions.

Another thing I need to add is that I always include romance. It can be on the side or it can be the main focus, I just like for it to be there. I know the dynamics can get... super boring at times. So I'll be listing a couple dynamics that I find fun. Some are gendered and others are left open for different pairings.

Another addition, I wanna play the girl sometimes too, please :') If you really want that role, maybe we can double up or something. I still adore my male OCs and I'll play any of them from my list, but my girls are always benched, I miss them.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
Genres I like
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙
Fantasy
Romance
Adventure
Drama
Supernatural
Medieval
Angst
Post apocalypse

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
Genres I dislike
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙
Action
Slice of Life
Pure sci fi
Classic zombie apocalypse
Mafia
Modern + realistic

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
Dynamics
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙
Bratty spoiled prince x Rebellious princess/commoner
Strong woman x softie
Idiot x Thing that can destroy them but somehow can't
Fan/Simp x Narcissist (in nonabusive way tho)
Serial Killer x Person that can't be killed or somehow just dodges death constantly
Feminine guy x Manly woman
Any enemies to lovers
Evil indestructible x Nice indestructible, who thinks evil is kinda cute
Flirty x Stoic (bonus if flirty gets flustered when stoic reciprocates)
Self hater x Mom friend who teaches them to love themselves
Lucky x Unlucky (taken to the extreme)
Princess/Queen x Pretty boy she wants to force into marrying her
Knight/Guard x Reckless person they're guarding​

Yo! I'd be very interested in doing a feminine guy x manly woman romance RP with you! I just don't have any characters made already as I tend to move forward with them once I decide on the setting and make one for each RP usually, if that's alright. ^^

Yo! I'd be very interested in doing a feminine guy x manly woman romance RP with you! I just don't have any characters made already as I tend to move forward with them once I decide on the setting and make one for each RP usually, if that's alright. ^^
Hi! Alright, dm me and let's see what we can come up with :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back