• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Heres my art yoooo!

Snackofthefuture

A lil Woozy right now
Roleplay Availability
sword_bro_by_revlis999_dck5azy-fullview.jpg

new_guy_by_revlis999_ddcfg8y-fullview.jpg
l_urie_by_revlis999_ddblw16-fullview.jpg
kiru_rapture__by_revlis999_dd8oes8-fullview.jpg

MY DEVIANTART IS REVLIS999 if you're interested in seeing more of my art.

I'm currently taking (emergency) commissions, please feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like me to draw your OC!
These are some examples of what I can do for commissions
1. Waist and up sketch-
2. Full body sketch-
3. Waist and up complete-
4. Full body Complete-
5. Detailed shoulders and up-

For actual commissions I will make sure to take better photos, cropped and finished and all. So dont worry about that aspect of quality.
I mostly draw people but will do other stuff
Prices are negotiable depending on the situation.
PM me to discuss the details yoooooooo

Last edited:
. . . even if you can't draw, a good RP is basically a worthy trade too

Holy cow a million times yes.
I, unfortunately, don't have any characters that would complement yours or your art style (they seem to be equipped towards technological combat, I'm more of a dark fantasy/character drama person) but your artwork is really nice! I especially like the one with the guy with the gas mask. Reminds me of 70s animated movies with references to war. Very nice!

Holy cow a million times yes.
I, unfortunately, don't have any characters that would complement yours or your art style (they seem to be equipped towards technological combat, I'm more of a dark fantasy/character drama person) but your artwork is really nice! I especially like the one with the guy with the gas mask. Reminds me of 70s animated movies with references to war. Very nice!
Ayyyy dope lol tho those are just a couple of my drawings, I like drawing fantasy type characters as well
ashford_by_revlis999_ddcfi3d-fullview.jpg

See heres a knight dude lol
I really appreciate the compliments btw thank you I like your art a lot too lol

Totally blown away! In love with your lines and these works! Can't wait to see more!

Damn man, your fucking drawings are awesome.
I get a borderlands 2 psycho vibe from those masks

20200208_214119.jpg

Here's a cyberpunk themed drawing I just did! This is a better example of a near finished commission. Finished pieces will have complete shading and outlines.

Users who are viewing this thread