• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
Bored in the house and I’m in the house bored-

Okay, so let me just say this: I’m pretty sure I’m a terrible person. If I offend you in any way, shape, or form, please tell me so I can fix it. That’s all for my quick author’s note

Getting into many different types of rps, and therefore I need a flexible partner. A pretty active one too, maybe post once every two days, if not once every week. Also, be able to handle more higher level themes. My rps can get pretty dark, and I’m a little more mature writer. Just a warning.

I’m tired of listing my fandoms, but I will tell you I am just getting in to Supernatural and I love it! (fifteen seasons to watch-)

Okay, that should be it. If you’re interested, please say so. If you have questions, I may or may not answer them.

Just read through your post, I've only seen bits and pieces of the show that you mentioned. I would consider myself thick skinned enough since I have been doing 18+ roleplay for a couple years now. I understand that it is limited here, which I'm fine with.

I am fairly active, even though I work 36+ hours almost everyday and have many appointments and meetings. I can often find myself available for at least three post a day. So let's see what you got to offer! I'm down for almost anything, all I need is some context and a clearer explanation of what you want to host.

Just read through your post, I've only seen bits and pieces of the show that you mentioned. I would consider myself thick skinned enough since I have been doing 18+ roleplay for a couple years now. I understand that it is limited here, which I'm fine with.

I am fairly active, even though I work 36+ hours almost everyday and have many appointments and meetings. I can often find myself available for at least three post a day. So let's see what you got to offer! I'm down for almost anything, all I need is some context and a clearer explanation of what you want to host.
PM me for details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back