• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Here we are! Original and Fandoms

Illuminates

Hello! I'm looking for new roleplays.

My rules are pretty basic! Please be 18+ as I am only comfortable writing with adults. I don't expect a novel every post but please give me something to work with. That means no one liners! I enjoy doubling but it's not required. I try to post at least once a day, but I can take longer depending on my schedule. I have no real triggers, so please make me aware of yours!

I write FxF, MxF, and MxM with no real preference and I have a great time writing both male and female characters.

– Original --

I'm open to pretty much anything! I do enjoy angsty plots with moments of tooth rotting fluff, so expect at least a little bit of angst from me.

Word Bank / Non-specific plot ideas:

Yakuza, Yanderes, Love-Hate, friends to enemies to lovers, enemies to lovers, secret identities, demons, angels, curses, supernatural powers, superheroes and villains, magic, fantasy, dragons, medieval settings, music, dance, performing arts, streamers, alice in wonderland inspired, hidden worlds, ghosts

Plot Ideas:
For these plot ideas, the character listed in bold is my preferred role.

Character A has worked hard their entire life to get to where they are. They strive to be perfect at everything they do, yet no matter what they do, they always end up taking second place to Character B. Character A has sworn to surpass B. B is happy to participate in this rivalry, because they have a huge crush on A.

The same setup as above but instead of B actively participating in the rivalry, B has no real clue who character A is.

Character A spent their entire life preparing to fulfill a prophecy. They were to be the chosen one and everyone around them knew it. The ceremony was merely a formality, until something went wrong. Character A was not the chosen one. Instead, it was character B - a complete nobody. Now, character A has to help B fulfill the role that they had been preparing to take for their entire life.

Character A is a famous video game streamer and so is character B, but B is a vtuber. The two have been friends for a while, growing close. Character B refuses to reveal their face, both to their audience and to their closest friend, A. B has been a complete recluse for years, streaming and online socialization their only form of contact. But when B discovers that A is not only their new neighbor, but intent on befriending them, B isn’t sure how long they can keep it together.

Character A and B are superhero teammates who hate each other outside of their secret identities, or A and B are hero and villain who are friends outside of their secret identities.

Character A is a detective determined to help damsel in distress character B. The only problem is, B isn't just inhuman, but they're also behind a string of violent crimes.

– Fandoms –

I’m equally as interested in oc/canon and canon/canon. Doubling is required for oc/canon but not for canon/canon! I do enjoy/prefer doubling, though. I’ll list the character I prefer to play in with potential ships listed next to them. If you’re interested in a ship not listed, feel free to ask! If there’s no pairing listed next to the character, I’m primarily looking for OCs and I’m open to canon/canon suggestions.

Genshin Impact
Lumine (Childe, Xiao)
Amber (Eula)
Jean (Lisa, Diluc, Kaeya)
Sucrose (Albedo)
Chongyun (Xingqiu)
Ningguang (Beidou)
Keqing (Ningguang)
Ganyu (Beidou, Ningguang, Xiao)
Huo Tao (Yanfei)
Ayaka (Thoma)
Raiden Shogun (Yae Miko)
Kokomi (Gorou, Raiden Shogun, Sara)
Barbara (Xinyan)
Razor
Bennett
Xiao
Noelle
Aether
OC (Childe, Kaeya, Zhongli, Yae Miko, Raiden Shogun, Thoma, Beidou, Itto)

Demon Slayer
I’m up to date with both the anime and manga.
Shinobu Kocho (Giyuu, OC)
Mitsuri Kanroji (Obanai, Shinobu, OC)
Aoi Kanzaki (Inosuke, OC)
Nezuko Kamado (Zenitsu, OC)
Tanjiro Kamado
Muichiro Tokito
Tengen Uzui
OC (OC, Giyuu, Zenitsu, Inosuke)

Revue Starlight
I’m not familiar with the non-Seisho characters yet.
Only looking for OC/OC or canon/canon
Hikari (Karen)
Mahiru (Karen, Hikari)
Junna (Nana)
Claudine (Maya)
Kaoruko (Futaba)
OC (OC – all OC revue group maybe?)

Mob Psycho 100
OC (Reigen)
Mob

Project Sekai: Colorful Stage:
Nene (Rui, Tsukasa, Ichika)
Emu (Tsukasa)
Mafuyu (Kanade, Mizuki, Ena)
Minori (Haruka)
Shizuku (Airi)
Kohane (An, Touya, Akito)

Bandori/Bang Dream! Girl’s Band Party
Only looking for canon/canon or oc/oc!
Arisa (Kasumi)
Himari (Tomoe)
Ran (Moca)
Tsugu (Sayo)
Aya (Chisato, Hina)
Eve (Maya)
Yukina (Lisa)
Rinko (Ako, Sayo, Lisa, Yukina)
Kanon (Kaoru, Misaki, Chisato)
Mashiro (Rui, Toko)
Nanami (Tsukushi)
Rokka (Masuki)
OC (OC – all OC band?)

Ouran Highschool Host Club
Haruhi (Tamaki, Kyoya, Hikaru, Kaoru)
Mori
Kyoya
OC (Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru)

Miraculous Ladybug
OC (OC – something next gen would be fun!)

Mystic Messenger
OC/canon only please!
OC(Jumin, Zen, Saeran)
Saeran
Yoosung
Jaehee
V

Boku no Hero Academia
OC (OC, Dabi, Hawks, Shigaraki, Bakugo)
Izuku (Bakugo, Shouto, OC)
Ochako (Izuku, Bakugo, Shouto, OC)
Jirou (Denki, Momo, OC)
Aizawa
Momo (OC, Shouto)
Mina
Denki
Kirishima
Shigaraki
Himiko
Tamaki

Persona 4
Chie (Yosuke, Yu)
Naoto (Kanji, Yu)
Yukiko (Yu)

Persona 5
Ann (Akira, Ryuji)
Makoto (Akira)
Futaba (Yusuke, Akira)
Haru

Aaand I think that's it! Hopefully this thread wasn't unbearably long. Feel free to DM me or leave a comment if you're interested.

Thanks for reading and happy rping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back