• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Here There Be Monsters

Dark Paperwing

Millennium Sparrow
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/here-there-be-monsters.77680/

Craving a little adventure? My friend and I have begun a role play set in a fantasy universe fresh and malleable to your tastes. Set in the Caspar Sea, the 600-man crew of the Paragon have just jumped ship, forced to abandon their loyal vessel after a mysterious saboteur caused a fire deep in the powder hold. With less than a sixth of their number, the men have survived a night on the water, only to encounter a strange landmass unrecorded by any chart or map known to modern explorers.

Creative freedom is the name of the game. With an open plot and setting, we invite you to join in and shape this role play to your own tastes. Intermediate to advanced players requested, with moderate activity. Please post and await acknowledgement in the Character Sign-up before jumping into the fray.

Questions to me!

I'm interested, and if possible I'd like to reserve a spot until I can get a character sheet up.

Wonderful! Please, go to the Character Sign-in and show off your best. I'll be hanging around there and monitoring this advert for players and their questions. Synesthete is the OP, he's hanging around OOC as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back