• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Her Hero Counterpart

Dust Bunnies

Poof I'm in your face...
I couldn’t tell you my reasons if I tried… Something just told me, that you wouldn’t believe me… Bolt thought, standing on top of the largest building in the city. Dressed in her outfit that marked her as Bolt-Spark, a known, a very well-known villainess. Holding her hand to the hood of her cloak, Bolt-Spark made sure it wouldn’t blow off in the roaring winds.

Watching on as her team members of villainy plagued the city, not the slightest bit of pity bit in her eyes. The screams of rolling thunder claps, flashes of lightning showing where she stood finally, annoyance within her soul making the lightning shimmer in the stormy skies. Grey clouds lighting up shades of purple, pink and blue. Only now, when the storm was at its climax did she remove her hood from her head.

Her hair of brunette blew throw the air, as her team laughed in the mayhem. Fires were lit, and cars were crashed. Though she stood there, thinking about her choices in life. “They deserve to suffer… They didn’t give me a chance in my life… Nor in my beginning.” Bolt-Spark spoke with clear bitterness, as she looked at her wrist looking at her tattoo, before once more pulling up the glove to cover the mark that held a key to her creation into becoming the character of fear that people of the city knew too well.

“I wanted to use these abilities for good. Those pigs wouldn’t have stopped those people, so I did, and then I was labelled as a villain…” She hissed bitterly thinking about her days as the night crawling villain this city of idiots that believed the media over a person crying out for help.

Closing her eyes, balling her fists. Her mask covering her main features, as the wind blew her hair wildly. Walking over to the exit, she slowly made her way down the steps. Echoing of her heels, on the stairs, nothing seemed more musical to her ears.

Finally making her way onto the streets, looking over to a wall, she smirked. Concentrating the energy within her body into her right hand, holding it to the wall, the bursting electricity began to roughly burn a symbol of Bolt-Spark and her team. Once she was done, a simple smirk was plastered against her cheek. Skipping off through the chaos, noticing a symbol that triggered memories caused her hurt and anger to bubble to the surface, as she focused her energy into her hand before blasting it into a shop window.

Sparks flew through the shop, and as Bolt walked away, the explosion roared behind her. A smirk plastered across her cheek, as she watched the heroes of the city arriving. “Here’s where the real fight is…” Bolt purred listening to the howling and laughter of her friends.

StriderBro StriderBro

Father Nature had seen the news a near half hour ago but couldn't arrive right away. Team as tough as this, he thought he may need backup and decided to call on some friends in the ASPUV to help out. He stood atop a nearby building when Beatcop and Beastral appeared, teleported in by some ASPUV tech. Beatcop was an African American man who was once a normal everyday police officer. After an unforeseen accident, he died, or was at least reported dead. He was added to an experimental program to graft his form with robotics, making him into a cybernetic police officer.
Beastral was...well, a beast. No one quite knew who or what he was, they just knew he was there to help. He was nice enough as it went, like a giant puppy, but you wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of his wrath.
"Father Nature, its not often we get a call from you," Beatcop said with only a hint of smugness in his tone, "what seems to be the problem?"
"Besides the rampaging villains?" He asked sarcastically, the remnants of a smirk poking at the corner of his lips, "your hair. Seriously dude, aren't dreads a little outdone?"
Beatcop smirked, petting Beastrals back. "Easy, or ill sick the hounds on you. What's the plan."
"I need you on crowd control, assist the local police. Me and Beastral will be hunting down the villains."
"Sounds good. Rondevous here in 2 hours." With that, Beatcop ran off. Father Nature turned to face Beastral, smiling as the animal wagged its tail. "Ready to go bud? Huh? Yes you are, yes you are! Let's go and beat up some mean ol' super ladies!" Beastral barked, a sort of warp between a normal dog bark and a animalistic roar. With that the heroes ran off, following the sound of screams and explosions

Attachments

• IMG_2533.JPG
    IMG_2533.JPG
    242.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2627.JPG
    IMG_2627.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
Bolt walked through the burning city, looking at a kid that was stuck. Continuing to wander onwards, she stops hearing the child start to cry. Something hitting her with memories of the past. The reflection of her frightened self, as the form of a child. Frowning, she walked back over to the child, lifting up what trapped the child. “Go on, get outta here!” Bolt snapped watching the girl beginning to run off.

Noticing Huntress in her dark attire she smirked, the tech assassin was one of her closest friends. A girl who understood Bolt well… She was also an experiment. “Oi, we have company, Bolt. Get moving, we both know Father Nature will try to get his hands on you…” Yelled, the Huntress from her hiding spot. Bolt knowing more than to judge her and her responses.

It was at the planting of one foot on the ground which started her race through, looking through any possibly curve in the road to exit on. Wiring the place with traps was her kind of thing. Then she’d wait, for some hero to rock up, and exclaim their displeasure with her actions. “Who shall it be tonight?” Bolt commented in a melodic tune, humming in the dark alley way.

Her gaze forever watching the exit to the alleyway, before smiling as someone began to make their move forward.

"Bolt..." Father Nature mumbled, Beastral at his side. He had tried to find some of the other villains first, but it always seemed to lead to Bolt before anything. He pat Beastrals head in a silent command to stay as he slowly strode forward, keeping on the defensive. "Don't make this hard on me Bolt. I don't want to fight you, but this HAS to stop. Just come along quietly and I can put in a good word for you."

Beastral snarled as he sniffed the air, detecting some sort of trap and the faint smell of CO2 and static. Though weather it was coming from Bolt or Father Nature, he had no idea

"Good word?" Bolt merely rose a brow awaiting the chance to laugh in his face. "Fuck off... Good word... Nothing changes anything to who I am, or why it always seems to lead to this." She commented scowling at his comment slightly. "I don't follow heroes you know this story, plus I have my own motives as do you, so don't get in my way..." Bolt commented.

Looking at the beast she frowned. "So you brought the mutt with you... Is that meant to be another sort of encouragement for me... It's not the first time I have taken an attack over handing myself in." Bolt laughed remembering a few of her injuries.

"I'm not a good girl, nothing like that pretty girlfriend you most likely have... No million dollar bills, just a plot for revenge on the scum of this world. It started with my parents, then the people who created me..." She commented waving her hands around, hearing the laughter of her team echo through the air. "Anyway, tried the hero game... Those people out there didn't give me a chance. They took the side of the people who messed with children, who'd prod them with needles and test them until abilities would appear.." Her anger boiled to the surface with a tormented laugh before running her fingers through her hair.

"Then they'd leave us on the streets for dead..." Bolt told him bluntly. "These are the people heroes like you help, and I'm someone who wasn't given that chance." She murmured bitterly.

With her current state the static in the air increased. Coursing a spark, using her chance to climb the wall and onto the roof of the building behind her. The sparks and shocks passed through the air. Finally hitting the CO2 in the alleyway.

With the howling of the wind the explosion was barely audioable.

Last edited:
Father Nature barely had time to throw his hands up after Bolts monologue (seriously, did every villian he had to fight have some sort of evil monologue prepared?) and block the fire from the explosion. His powers redirected the fire from himself and Beastral but didn't do much for the heat. He grit his teeth in concentration, releasing the pocket of air once the explosion died down, leaving small fires here and there in the alleyway. He groaned aggravatedly, quickly thinking up a plan. "Beastral, go after Bolt, track her down. I'm gonna try and find some of her co conspirators." And with that, he ran off in the direction Bolt came from.

Beastral grunted, sniffing the air for Bolt before darting off in her direction, his howl ringing across the city skyline

Running through the rooftops of buildings, junping from building to building it seemed the beast was hot on her trails. Yet, something was off about her. Her long hair blew through the wind as she leaped rooftop to roof top, before the ringing of a gun shot echoed in the area.

Bolt's body only acted in shock from her sudden injury. Falling onto the roof her body screaming in pain. Blood spurting from her wounded leg, in the pooling blood laid her mask which hid her features for eyes.

Yet, the only helpful thing was that her cloak's hood had fallen over her head hiding her face. Struggling with the bleeding caused her body to twitch. Her thoughts of taking care of the bleeding wound was interupted by the howling from the beast once more.

Though by then... Bolt's mind had begun to go numb very quickly. Looking at the hazy shadowed figure walking over to her only made her begin to drag her body back. "Don't you come near me..." Bolt's tone seemed stressed as well as frightened.

Beastral ran up to her, sniffing her body and deducing she was hurt. He noticed the hooded figure and decided the woman had to be protected, stepping over Bolt and growling at the Cloaked figure.

Father Nature ran through the streets, hunting down Huntress and the others. After a moment he stopped, finding himself in the downtown area. He cupped his hands around his mouth, shouting. "HEYYYY LAAAAAADIEEEEESSSS!!! Big famous super hero over here! Come and GEEEEET IIIIIIIIT!" He looked around for any movement, frowning. Best way to call out a villian was just to let them know you're there. Most villains wanna show off to others by taking out heroes out of their league.

Bolt's gaze seemed shocked when the beast stepped over her body in a pdotective manner. Gently touching his side, calmly she patted his coat. "Aren't youeant to be hunting me boy?" She dared to ask carefully rubbing the back of his ears. "You're a good boy.." She whispered softly before carefully taking her long glove off and pushing it into the wound groaning in intense pain. Tears slightly at her cheeks.

Huntress looked to Father Nature with the gaze of pure boredom. "You know all to well the ladies of the group are myself and Bolt. No one else." She rolled her eyes, before hearing a loud gun shot in the distance. Before loud screams from her team member.

"Sib." Hunteress commented hearing her screams of pain before looking to Nature. "What did you do? Did you step a hitman on her?" She yelled out of concern for her fellow trouble maker.

Beastral whimpered at her pain, still keeping her protected before he began bark/roaring at the man.

Father Nature held up his hands defensively, a little smirk playing on his lips. "Y'know, I really didn't know you two were the only girls. I thought you were at least 50/50. Y'know, this reminds me of th-" before he could finish, the gun shot rang, making him jump in surprise.

After her accusation, he took a step back, taking a fighting stance. "You're kidding right? I forget, which one of us is the superhero again? Oh right, the guy who would never send a hitman on someone. I don't know what just happened, but it's not really your concern at the moment."

Shakily Bolt pulled herself upward, technically being her normal self Sybil with her mask off like it was. "Come on boy, can you help me out here... I need to get away." Bolt whispered softly knowing all to well that she was going up against another villain... The one who shot her.

"You've got everyone thinking your a hero... Iron... You're the worst of us all.. Now coming for me.. Because I was noted as uncatchable." Bolt commented bitterly holding her leg slightly.

Iron was the hero of uprising it seemed. Young and brilliant, women of the norm loved him, everyone but women like Sybil. Who knew what that act was all about. He robbed villains, took away their hope. Spat in their faces. Etc.

---
Smelling the gun powder in the air, she knew quickly of who was there. Before turning to Father Nature. "Last time I checked... My main concern is the fact that my team mare has been injured and I can tell by the smell of blood in the air is that... She has already lost a lot." Hunteress commented with a roll of her eyes.

"CONDO! Deal with Father Nature... I have to see Sib- Bolt on her condition... Blood is in the air... Thick in the air." She yelled watching her strongest team mate come running.

Beastral hefted her up, backing away from Iron slowly, growling.

Father Nature growled, wanting to go after Huntress before he spotted Condo, sighing. "Fine then, Condo, let's finish this quickly, I've got people to save."

Holding onto Beastral, as she pets his head, limping as she walked. Noticing a numbness coming into her leg, whatever shot her was a dart. With the racing of her heart beat, it didn't seem to make anything easier for her. Sybil (Bolt), had been losing a lot of blood, and her mind now was going blank. Each step began to grow harder for her, as she moved whatever drug that was in that darting bullet had started to take effect. The slipping numbness began to hit her body hard, spasming pains running through her leg.

It finally came on roughly, this was the blunt impact of the drug. Why... Why is this happening? Sybil thought before slipping finally hitting the ground, her eyes struggling to stay open, as she looked at Beastral, her hood fallen from her face, as she pet his head. "Go, boy, take care of others... Here.." She mumbled softly laying on the ground as she slipped into a dark nothingness.

---
Condo laughed, though stepping into the fight with the level against him was truly something, it wasn't long before he found himself on the ground out cold, Huntress still trying to make her way to Bolt's location. Knowing something was really terribly wrong.

Beastral whimpered, circling Sybil in concern, refusing to leave her side.

Father Nature cracked his knuckles when he was finished with Condo. "Don't forget this bud," he said before taking off after Huntress, speaking into his commlink, "Father Nature to Beatcop, come in."
"This is Beatcop, go ahead."
"I've got some sort of armed assaltant going after villains."
"Is that was that gunshot was? I thought some cop got a little trigger happy."
"Not according to Huntress. You done where you are?.
"Everyone is evacuated on my end. Let's group up with Beastral and see where we can go from there. Beatcop out." He said in a sign off before the line went dead.

Huntress was quick with her actions, running through the streets, climbing up walls, and jumping from roof top to roof top. It wasn't long before she found Sybil, laying there on the ground out cold. Noticing Beastral circling her in concern. "Hey... Beastral..." Huntress whispered softly to him, carefully kneeling at Sybil's side touching her cheek. Feeling her cold flesh. "She's lost a lot of blood, this isn't good..." She spoke to her friend softly.

Darkness held onto Sybil's mind, though deep down she knew that she was safe with Beastral by her side.

Iron looked to the scene in front of him, laughing slightly. Holding his gun in hand. "Hello Huntress, care to join her? You're another villian I have been planning on handing in and gaining the reward.... From it." He chuckled

Before Iron could fire, Father Nature launched himself into the air, roaring as he launched a stone at his chest, knocking him back. He landed on the roof in a run, chunks of the concrete flying at his fist to form gauntlets as he raced at Iron. Beat cop landed on the roof, a jet pack collapsing into his back as he walked over to Sybil and Huntress. "Ladies, my name is Beatcop, I'm here to help. I can take Sybil to the nearest Hospital."

Bolt laid there on the ground. Huntress at her sode watched Beatcoo and glared at him. "Your not taking her anywhere near a hospital we have someone she can see... A hospital would be the worse place for her..."

"Ma'am, your friend needs medical assistance immediately. Either you let me take her or I operate on her here." Beat cop said, holding Huntresses glare.

Father Nature threw a series of punches, landing a few on Irons Sternum before taking a deep breath and breathing out fire, roaring like a dragon. He knew not why he was fighting so hard to protect villains, he just knew that he was not going to allow this man to hurt them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back