• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘’๐“๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰.

MoonGem

One with the moon and stars.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello hello! I'm MoonGem, but you can call me Moon, and I'm currently looking for someone to rp this one plot I have!

But first, before I write down the plot here are my rules!

1. No one-liners. I'm sorry I just absolutely hateeee themโ€ฆ They're the worst. I usually tend to write 2-7+ paragraphs depending on how inspired I am, and would at least like a paragraph or more from my partner in every response.

2. I need someone who will at least get a post out once every week, I don't mind waiting and am pretty patient, but I'd prefer someone who is more active on this site. However I know people have a life outside rp, so if you tell me if you're going to be gone for more than a week or two, or so, I'll wait patiently for your response.

3. Not really a rule but I don't have any triggers at all! Please let me know if you do though(:

Okayyyy so now we can get into the fun part!!! Ze plot and character!

Pairingโ€ขMxF!

Settingโ€ขMedieval fantasy.

Genreโ€ขFantasy and Romance.

My character is a very powerful and infamous sorceress who is known for her sadistic nature, experimenting and killing humans for fun. Yours is secretly an incubus/vampire(depending on what you want to play), not even he knows what he is.

My character has been stalking yours for quite some now, watching his every move, following his every step. She's been doing this because she can tell he isn't human, that he is something elseโ€ฆ That she just can't put her finger on. One day though, she grows tired of watching and waiting, so she approaches him and tricks him, taking him away with her to her tower.

His life will be a living hell now until she truly figures out what he isโ€ฆ Or will it?
โ€”โ€”โ€”

This is just the basic plot! If you want to rp this though I'll go into more detail about it! Plus we can always change it around to something we both like!!

1652064663330.pngcef07bfa6288cadac8b3ba00254cc06e.jpg6cdab29effa3a54aac0b931832e7ac77.jpg

Nameโ€ขSilvreen Liora Nightingale
Sexโ€ขFemale
Ageโ€ข20
Heightโ€ข5'0
Weightโ€ข119
Bioโ€ขSilvreen is one of the top greatest spellcasters in the world, ranking at number 6. She is known for her sadistic and crazed personality, always testing on humans for not only researching them... but for her own twisted desires.

Silvreen has quite the reputation when it comes to magic, she was once attacked by a group of sixty mages, not only making it out alive but slaughtering them all in the process. She is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Lately though, the humans she has been testing over and over again have grown... boring. She has had no fun at all! So one day when she was strolling through a village... she saw him. Silvreen could immediately tell that he was not all human and that he was special, so she decided to watch him. She watched him over the course of weeks, always staying hidden and out of sight as she did though... and then one day she finally decided she needed to get her hands on him, so she did just that. She kidnapped him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back