[Party 2]Henry "Gor" Hutchward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character Sheet: Henry Hutchward

Posting Activity: I can usually post at least once a day, with most of my activity after 5pm EST. I am usually checking the discord periodically throughout the day though.

Background: Henry Hutchward is his name, and he is one of the greatest men to have ever been born. At least, that’s what his parents, the Lord and Lady Hutchward of the small city of Egoburg, had told him all his life. But as the young, skinny white boy got older, they started to notice things that made them change their way of thinking. Things like his poor reading ability (likely due to his fondness of skipping his lessons), or even just his overall physique. He never seemed to fill out during puberty, and while Henry was strong, it was a lean, wiry strength instead of the proud strength of a noble hero.

As Henry’s parents started to realize that he was a below ordinary guy, they sent him away to boarding school in hopes that it would help make him a more independent man. But the coddling from his childhood just managed to make Henry an insufferable spoiled brat. He would often get in fights with the other kids when he did not get his way, and was well known around the school as the teenager who still threw tantrums. Henry was eventually thrown out of the boarding school for gambling away his parents money, and putting his opponent in the infirmary when he lost. Instead of returning home, knowing his family would never accept him, he set off on his own to make a name for himself.

Henry did not have much luck at this however, until he was robbed by a band of barbarian bandits that kept him around as basically their pet. They took to calling him Gor, which he thought to be a badge of honor but really meant ‘wimp’ in their native language. It ended up being a good experience for him in the long run, as he was able to pick up some real tips on how to wield a weapon, and when the bandits eventually got bored of him, they let him loose upon the world with nothing but a greataxe, sure that stories of the skinny naked white boy who terrorized the locals would find their way back to them. But they would have been surprised to know that he actually made his way to Daggerfall...

Character Sheet:

Why is your speed 25ft and not 30ft?

I suggest marking your ammount of rages and current rage damage. I also suggest marking your handaxes and javelins under attacks.

They will be the same to hit as your greataxe.

Character Backstory:

Nothing I see here catches my eye as needing fixing.

When ready for another lookover, feel free to tag me ( Abrahms Abrahms ) in the discord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread