• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Helping Wings | Recruitment / Interest Check | Hosted by AngeliMika

mikayre

I will do whatever it takes to protect you. ♡
jaCvPo5.png

Guardian angels have stepped up their process a whole bunch. Not every angel is a guardian angel, and not every guardian angel is assigned to only one human or a human at all. Yes, you heard that right. Some demons can even have guardian angels in the rarest of cases. Angelic society is surprisingly divided. Those chosen to be guardian angels live in a mini city within the major angelic city, Holi. A guardian angel caught out of their mini city could face major repercussions, but regular angels are able and encouraged to visit the mini city of guardian angels.

There is a massive database run by Dominions (even higher ranked angels) that decides what category of "cases" you work with. Whether that be cases regarding animals (saving them from abusive homes or finding them good homes), cases regarding humans, or cases regarding nonhuman humanoid creatures (demons, fae, etc.). Cases regarding humans/nonhuman humanoids are divided even further into physical cases or psychological cases. Every guardian angel is trained to handle one specific type of case, and is only assigned that one case.

l4UbPWV.png

Plot ideas and extra information below. If you like what you're reading, I encourage you to finish reading the thread!

l4UbPWV.png

OOC Thread

l4UbPWV.png

• In extremely rare cases, even regular angels can end up with guardian angels.

People who do not believe in Catholicism have guardian angels in this universe. Angels are entirely disconnected from Catholicism in this universe. There is no overarching God, just ascending ranks of angels. Angels do not look like those scary "biblically accurate" angels either (lol), they are humans with wings and a few extra powers which I'll get into later.

Guardian angels are typically regarded as celebrities by other angels because they do so much work for the common good.

Angels typically live far longer than humans, but age at the same rate as them before finally completing physical/mental aging at 21.

Angels start training to become guardian angels at age 10 and can train from anywhere from 5 years to 10 years.

To be chosen to be a guardian angel, an Archangel (a retired guardian) must recommend you to study to be one. To retire, you need to have been a guardian for at least 5 years. Retired angels live in a special ward of the guardian angel's mini city. Archangels can leave the mini city without repercussions.

The angelic city, Holi, extends as far as the horizon goes. The city is infinitely large.

To become an angel, you must die. Sounds super hard, right? Becoming an angel essentially gives you a second life. If you mess that up, that's when you become a demon.

Regular angels have wings and very limited "immortality" (they don't die of old age). Guardian angels, in their initiation ceremony, are given heightened senses, quickened healing, and massive injury resistance. Angels can also breathe in low oxygen levels (hence why they live so up high).

l4UbPWV.png

Want to join? Post the following below.

l4UbPWV.png

Code:
[B]Name:[/B] What should we call you OOC?
[B]Pronouns:[/B] What pronouns do you go by? If you go by neopronouns, share 'em!
[B]Activity Level:[/B] How active are you on a scale from 1-10? 1 being rarely active and 10 being you're basically never offline.
[B]Favorite Plot Option:[/B] Put 1-5 here! Or, add your own!
[B]Ideas:[/B] Any ideas at all? Share!
[B]Questions:[/B] Ask any questions at all, I'll answer them when I can!
[B]Password:[/B] It's hidden somewhere, but plain as day.

XPavgxZ.png

Last edited:
Name: Flame, Rii, Arii, Arias, Seven, Crow, Cardinal, Drayceon, and Crimson are all fine! If you wanna give me a nickname to add to my ever-expanding list of names, go for it!
Pronouns: They/Them!
Activity Level: 8.5 when I'm in active rps
Favorite Plot Option: I'm thinking 4, or maybe something to do with demons and such. Perhaps revolving around a bunch of Guardian Angels living in a college/highschool dorm and having to live close-quarters with other angels, demons, and maybe a human or two that can see them.
Ideas: Mercy-kill demons.

MERCY-KILL DEMONS.

Questions: How many people are gonna be playing.
Password: Seraphim!

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon I'm so hyped that you're interested! You're the first person who's shown interest so I don't know how many people will be joining. Let me make an OOC thread & character sheet thread.

This seems pretty interesting to me. I'm always a fan of RPs where we build the plot rather than having a set one. Keeping an eye on this one.

Oops, forgot to add this.

Name: Tako or Eve is fine.
Pronouns: She/Her is my usual, you can use they as well if you'd like though.
Activity Level: I'd say when I'm in an RP I'm around an 8 or a 9.
Favorite Plot Option: I don't really have an opinion on this, I'm a fan of all the ideas. I guess 4 could make for some cute hijinks.
Ideas: I'll have to think on this a bit more.
Questions: How old is the general cast going to be? Anything age in particular you're aiming for us to be?

Last edited:
Name: rain or rainy is fine.
Pronouns: he/him or they/them.
Activity Level: 6-7. sometimes i'll drop down to 3, sometimes i'll bump up to 8. but typically, when life is good? 6-7.
Favorite Plot Option: im interested in 3 and 5. mostly, the concept of chaos slowly creeping into such an orderly society intrigues me.
Ideas: again, I like the overarching idea of how chaos can creep into any society, even one as orderly as the angel's.
Questions: what are demons like in this universe? we don't need to touch on them, but im kind of interested in how these "messed-up" angels are like.
Password: seraphim

Overall I want to apologize for taking so long to answer you both!

Name: Tako or Eve is fine.
Pronouns: She/Her is my usual, you can use they as well if you'd like though.
Activity Level: I'd say when I'm in an RP I'm around an 8 or a 9.
Favorite Plot Option: I don't really have an opinion on this, I'm a fan of all the ideas. I guess 4 could make for some cute hijinks.
Ideas: I'll have to think on this a bit more.
Questions: How old is the general cast going to be? Anything age in particular you're aiming for us to be?
I think ages in general would depend on the plot we all decide on.

Name: rain or rainy is fine.
Pronouns: he/him or they/them.
Activity Level: 6-7. sometimes i'll drop down to 3, sometimes i'll bump up to 8. but typically, when life is good? 6-7.
Favorite Plot Option: im interested in 3 and 5. mostly, the concept of chaos slowly creeping into such an orderly society intrigues me.
Ideas: again, I like the overarching idea of how chaos can creep into any society, even one as orderly as the angel's.
Questions: what are demons like in this universe? we don't need to touch on them, but im kind of interested in how these "messed-up" angels are like.
Password: seraphim
Hmmmm. I'd imagine some would truly be evil and others would be regular angels that just messed up a few too many times. They'd look the same as demons we usually imagine -- horns, tails, and bat wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back