• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Helpful Sins: Love Mansion {reboot}

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
  • 480.png

Last edited:
I would like to play as the person who is depressed and/or suicidal of that role is still open?? I think this is a really neat idea and would love to be apart of it in whichever way <3

Tentatively interested! Do we have to use faceclaims? I am possibly interested in a Demon of Greed. :) I remember seeing this prompt on Tumblr and having inspiration from it myself as well, haha.

Tentatively interested! Do we have to use faceclaims? I am possibly interested in a Demon of Greed. :) I remember seeing this prompt on Tumblr and having inspiration from it myself as well, haha.
Thank you for the interest. We would very much appreciate the use of a faceclaim, more so to have a good visual on what the characters appearance is like. However one picture is more than enough and we would even accept (realistic) artworks. So it doesn't necessary needs to be a famous person. I hope that answers the question?

Thank you for the interest. We would very much appreciate the use of a faceclaim, more so to have a good visual on what the characters appearance is like. However one picture is more than enough and we would even accept (realistic) artworks. So it doesn't necessary needs to be a famous person. I hope that answers the question?

It does, thank you! :)

More roles have been opened, due to personal circumstances of the players of the original plot

Sending in your characters is possible until Saturday 25 January 13:00 (1PM) GMT+1. After that we will look over all new applications and see who we deem most fit for the roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back