• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Help!

Alesandria

Unlucky Member
I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug or what but I just want to reply to a conversation by PM and I keep getting this message pop up,

"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

There is nothing inappropriate that I can see in it, so I guess it's spam. And if it's a single word not letting me post then I don't want to go through the entire post just to find out what word it is. I'm just not sure what to do really...
Has this happened to anyone else?​

I can't send a message because it keeps telling me it's spam, why is this happening?
Until new members reach a certain amount of posts they have their content strictly monitored for specific words, phrases, and other factors. If you are trying to send a PM and get this message about spam, there is something within it triggering the filter. If you are posting something on the forums, the Staff will have to manually review it before approving or declining it.

Ah okay, thanks! I was looking everywhere for something to tell me. At least I know I'm not going crazy!

Okay, I did that Onmyoji! I'm waiting for a reply. I hope it goes well... Sweet avatar by the way! It's from Mo Dao Zu Shi, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back