Story Help with writing

Lawshenk

Hi all I am looking for help with my story. I need writers editors or just some one to run ideas by. If your interested let me know, a Google drive account is required

It might help if you explain what kind of story you're working on, what you expect from editors (some writers don't like editors making sudden changes, others prefer they do and prefer that they add, etc.), your style of writing, and any weakness or strength in your writing.

Good points wolfsol.
The editors are allowed to change what they like but shouldn't be offended if I change it further I see editors as some one to bat ideas off.

My weakness is that I rush my writting, I need some one to slow me down which would be the editor or maybe other writers.

I hope my style is comedic but I'm not sure what else to describe it as.

The story is a superhero, comic book style story.

This is what your be helping with.

This is what your be helping with.

I'll take a look at it and give you pointers, but you have to enable commenting in google docs so I can leave spelling corrections and advice.

There are just too many grammar errors to go through in one sitting. I added comments on the first few lines, and these mistakes continue throughout the text. If you take a look at the comments I added and then go through the entire text and edit the reoccurring instances of those errors, I can take a look at it again. But at this point, it will take me two hours to edit it all.

Will do and thank you for what you've done so far
That's no problem mate. But I think maybe you didn't edit the text yourself before you put it here, which you really should do every time you write something. I guess that's what you said about rushing the process.

No I did I was using my phone and am dsylexic, and probably just missed it
Ah I see. Well if you're dyslectic that explains a lot of the errors. And it's only natural. I have no experience with dyslexia however, so I don't know how to best go about writing, or managing propper grammar with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back