• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings help with my boredom

Killianfan1

Always open to a good rp, depending on the rp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome GIF - Welcome GIFs

• I turned 26 as of 9/7 of this year
  • I'm into MxF pairings, I might make an exception for another pairing type if I feel comfortable.
  • I do prefer most my rp partners be 18+
  • Please work with me in doing an OOC so we can talk ideas and discuss plots better
  • I prefer to be told if you don't want to continue, but people have just left.
  • I really prefer making a plot with the person I rp with instead of writing my own as it gives both me and the rp partner more reign in what we're doing.
  • I've been working on my post lengths, openings are not my strong suit sometimes

What I ask of you:
  • Let's make an end to our rp if you lost interest
  • Be willing to double for pairings and split side characters
  • At least a paragraph or 2 paragraphs to work with so we can give our best effort

Plot ideas that can be modified:

YGO:
Britt and (Your oc) live in Egypt have gone to school together are almost best friends when they're chosen in a group for a student exchange program to Domino City. When they make it to Domino City they're given students to live with that go to Domino City. The program is only supposed to be for a month but when other students return the two are there are longer than expected.

TVD:
Damon is known for being a bad vampire at least for the ones who know him. Like Elena Gilbert, his younger brother Stefan Salvatore, Caroline Forbes, Bonnie Bennet and Alaric Saltzman, and Jeremy Gilbert. Britt is new to Mystic falls meaning she has no idea of Vampires or werewolves existing in her world. She lives with her boyfriend Joey but when she moves to Mystic falls something tragic happens to her boyfriend and he gets killed by Damon. Now she's on her own and she's caught Damons attention but he can't decide what he wants more. To kill her or to make her his girlfriend forever

AHS:
People who were once friends but separated by one of their parents deciding to move and as time passed lost touch. Actress Britt Sehkret has a movie deal in the area and she just so happens to be staying at the Cortez where she reunites with long lost friend Donovan. As she works on the movie she's the only one to survive more than 2 days in the hotel because Donovan and Iris come to a mutual ground to protect her but what happens when Donovan starts to get emotionally attached to his long lost friend as the countess replaces him with someone else. It may just put her in more danger than he wants to as the countess is ruthless and desires for those she turns to be only hers. Will his new interest survive past the woman who turned him?

Fandoms:
Yu-Gi-Oh (preferably Classic)
who I can be: Joey, Tristan, Tea, Seto,Marik, Odion, Ishizu, Y. Marik, Aknadin, Mahad, Shadi, and many more
Looking for: Atem/Yami Yugi
Time Era(s): Present or Ancient Egypt

Supernatural - have seen all seasons
Who I can be: Sam, Cas, Crowley, Bobby, Charlie, Rowena
Looking for: Dean Winchester

Vampire Diaries- watched every season
Who I can be: Elena, Stefan, Enzo, Klaus, and many more
Looking for: Damon Salvatore

AHS (Preferably Hotel)
Who I can be: James March, Tate Langdan, Countess, Liz Taylor
Looking for: Donovan

Reign

Shadow Hunters

Who I have played: Alec, Isabelle
Looking for: Jace Wayland

Inuyasha / Yashahime

Once upon a time

Who I have played: Regina, Gold, Jefferson, Charming, Snow, and many more
Looking for: Killian Jones/Hook

Yu Yu Hakusho
Who I have played: Kurama, Hiei, Kuwabara
Looking for: Yusuke

Black Butler
Who I have played: Sebastian, Mey-rin, Baldroy, Finny, and many more
Looking for: Ciel Phantomhive (Aged up)

Witches of East end
Looking for: Killian Gardiner

True Blood
Who i have played: Bill, Sookie, Eric, Arlene and many more
Looking for: Ben/Warlow

High school DXD

Pairing ideas:
Bad boy x good girl
Secret bad girl x bad boy
Teacher x Teacher
Vampire x werewolf
Fallen Angel x Witch
Werewolf x Angel
Angel x demon

I am also open to other shows, if I know them just ask.

YoYFrI4.gif

Last edited:
Hi I would like to roleplay with you

well I am at a loss of which of these two and either is fine with me.

Yu-Gi-Oh
Once Upon a Time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back