Idea Help with a group RP

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo, the skinny of this post is I have a idea or two I'd like to start a rp with but I'd like someone to bounce these ideas and thoughts about with before I make a interest check.
Medieval fantasy with light magic, dragons, orcs, giants, dwarfs, the main idea would be various other races being a threat to humans and dwarfs. Orc population being crazy and giants being able to destroy a army just swinging it's club.

The player characters would be training in experimental New technology, combat skill and magic to combat these threats more easily.
If this seems like your bag and you have time/are up for it, help me make a group rp.

I posted a check just before but I think if someone else wanted to collaborate it would have a better chance at starting

Dude, I want in on this. Sounds like the exact type of thing I am looking to RP right now, and all of my other ones have fallen through. Can I join PLEASE?!

Dude, I want in on this. Sounds like the exact type of thing I am looking to RP right now, and all of my other ones have fallen through. Can I join PLEASE?!
It’s called from rockhold to hell and you sure can, it’s in fantasy interest checks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back