• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern help wanted !! looking for roles to fill.. .. ..

doedeer

★ ★ ★ hello there < 3 if your interests lie in dark, dramatic high school role-play plots. I have interesting roles I need! < 3
if any of these sound like a character you'd be interested in roleplaying pm me!

my only thing is that I use discord for plotting. hopefully that will be something you are interested in as well :]

1. girl next door type:
down-to-earth, dependable, empathetic, amiable–a total sweetheart and friend to all. naturally sort of mom friend energy as she worries about all of her friends deeply. the one people always come to for anything, ends up being a mediator in conflicts. most likely is hard on herself in return, and has big trust issues with love (is a total hopeless romantic still). most likely comes from a middle-class family that she fools into thinking she’s a goodie-two-shoes.

plots?

main: will most likely be caught in a love triangle with my two other male characters. one, being a brooding self-hating addict. and the other--a total sweet heart. the catch? the two boys are best friends. the other catch? all three of them have grown up together since kindergarten.

2. the amiable:
friendly, sweet, easily influenced, charismatic, outgoing. an all around likeable character who’s like the popular cool kid just because of his pleasant demanor. easy to make friends with and has a lot of them, especially gets along with girls. tries to stay away from hard drugs, but tends to fall into them because of his friends. potentially comes from a good home? & middle-class family. basically that cute, friendly skater boy you hopelessly have a crush on coz he's such a sweetheart.

extra: he's into making music!?

plots?

main: will be torn between making good and bad decisions throughout the entire role play. especially because my character will be his male childhood best friend who's in and out of drug abuse.
will most likely be caught in a love triangle with his best friend (my character) and his other female childhood friend which will create tension in the roleplay.

I will update this with more characters if needed, but these two are the ones im craving right now!! send me a pm if you have an idea or any questions regarding these :] thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back