• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Help Wanted (FxM)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
An estate manager is in charge of the upkeep and day-to-day running of a private estate. They should oversee maintenance, supervise staff members, and manage budgets and events. Typically their work is focused outside of the primary home. This is because land management is a vital part of the role.

Private household managers are responsible for overseeing the general operations of a home. ... Scheduling home maintenance and repair work, and supervising the project. Handling household bills and administrative duties. Running errands and performing necessary tasks.

A butler is a domestic worker in a large household. In great houses, the household is sometimes divided into departments with the butler in charge of the dining room, wine cellar, and pantry. Some also have charge of the entire parlor floor, and housekeepers caring for the entire house and its appearance.

Help Wanted:

Gentleman seeks live-in help with housekeeping, cooking, cleaning, public relations, children, and other miracles as required. Must speak English. Resume required with photo. Include letters of recommendation, certificates of education and family lineage. Mail via COD. Salary negotiable.

Selected candidates must interview in person. Travel arrangements and costs will be provided, including round trip expenses if employment is declined.

Plot
That was the Ad you placed in an international listing. Of course, what you neglected to mention was just how MANY children you had - a baker’s dozen (13). They had been acquired over the course of three marriages in 5 years. You had the worst luck with women. There is probably a curse named after you by now.

You are an extremely wealthy man (rank 35 at $25B). (Google top 100 wealthiest men in the world to get an idea how they made their money for Background ideas.)

Events during the RP should NOT remain Slice of Life. You might be a target of dangerous people. I would love to see some sci fi introduced. We might have the RP set in the near future, maybe a decade. This is something for us to develop.

Setting
This the part where you come in. You are a VERY wealthy man. Your house will be a mansion. After all, you have a lot of children. Find a great looking mansion, with layout plans if possible. It should be like a castle - literally if you like.

The Lord

I am looking for one that is English speaking - preferably UK. You should run elbows with political figures. Age? Well, if you started at 18 and gained 13 kids over 5 years, that is a minimum of 23. So let’s go with 23-28 and keep you young and healthy. (Maybe you started with an inheritance? Or you are a tech mogul.)

Yes, you will also need to develop the Kids, though they can be a bit skimpier in the write up. If you really need help, I can do that.

The Miracle Worker

My character will be a young woman in her mid 20’s. She is very eccentric. (She drives a replica Model T, if that gives you an idea.)

Writing Ability

I am looking for a modestly advanced writer with time to actually write, not constantly distracted for days at a time. If you can’t commit a little, then please do not apply.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back