• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Help understanding the place

Wade the Prussian

Cult of Personality
Hi.

I'm new here, so I'm trying to understand the place. And the first question I'm positive might not have a good answer for, but I'll ask anyway.

So forums. Can I make my own? As in, I have an RP story I wanna tell in a group setting, but I need multiple threads to achieve the process. Sort've like Storyteller's Circle and their Epic Roleplay Forum's section. Is there something like that here, or is that a big ol' 'nope.'

Here's a FAQ that covers a large assortment of questions.

RpN FAQ

What you are probably looking for is Hosted Projects, RPs with dedicated sub forums. However, these are limited to RPs that show a clear need for dedicated server space, meaning it has to have a dedicated group of RPers in a RP that is unable to function with the amount of threads already given to other RPs

It's more of a problem of if you can prove that the rp will stay active for a very long time. Either way, you have to have already started the rp before you can apply for a hosted project.

Hi, I'm new as well. I was looking for a place to roleplay because the app I was using was becoming to laggy and dead. I'm not new to roleplaying ,but I want to understand how this site works. That way I can enjoy myself again. So if someone could help me please I would greatly appreciate it.

Hmmmmmm....... tricky then.

The RP I want to do is from STC, I kinda wanna move it someplace else, though I'm having difficulty finding places. I'm willing to put in the work for certain, I won't ask for a definite 'yes' that I'll get a place. Need to prove it won't be a waste of time.

I'll continue with my account activation. Much of what you'd probably wanna see is on STC though, so I don't think that counts.

Hi, I'm new as well. I was looking for a place to roleplay because the app I was using was becoming to laggy and dead. I'm not new to roleplaying ,but I want to understand how this site works. That way I can enjoy myself again. So if someone could help me please I would greatly appreciate it.
Mate, click the FAQ link she posted above.

Hmmmmmm....... tricky then.

The RP I want to do is from STC, I kinda wanna move it someplace else, though I'm having difficulty finding places. I'm willing to put in the work for certain, I won't ask for a definite 'yes' that I'll get a place. Need to prove it won't be a waste of time.

I'll continue with my account activation. Much of what you'd probably wanna see is on STC though, so I don't think that counts.
I'd recommend going through the FAQ for Hosted Projects and Roleplay Questions to give you a better sense of how RPs and threads operate here. If you still feel that a HP is necessary, you can apply for a HP and it'll go into staff review. We are against linking other RP sites, so if you want to rp in our site, I'd recommend importing the necessary info to extra pages.

Hey! Welcome to the site! You should look into the FAQ for any questions you have. If you want more personalized help, most people in the introduction forum would be happy to help. For specific questions, you can make a new thread in the community hub, however we ask that you search it up before posting.

I'd recommend going through the FAQ for Hosted Projects and Roleplay Questions to give you a better sense of how RPs and threads operate here. If you still feel that a HP is necessary, you can apply for a HP and it'll go into staff review. We are against linking other RP sites, so if you want to rp in our site, I'd recommend importing the necessary info to extra pages.

Alright, then what info would you need? The story, what I would need, the reason for why I would want it on HP, that type of stuff?

You can probably forgo the IC and OOC, but you'd probably want all of the character sheets, and lore related info. This is just for making a normal rp

For the HP, during the application, you'd have to link everything and give a good reason for it. Once again, this isn't a guarantee that it'll be accepted. We're very strict when it comes to HP.

Me again with another question.

Your FAQ's say you can link other threads together via tabs, though I'm a bit confused on how to do that.

Hell, did I even read that correctly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back