Advice/Help Help on potential original roleplay idea(s)?

Foxagon

i ain't got timmmmee
This is a thread for exactly the purpose the title suggests - a search for someone to jump on the bandwagon of my sometimes irrational ideas and help me to get one my plots together. So yea. This is what I've got so far, glean from it what you will:

its been thirty years since the end of the 'Great Catastrophe' thought once to symbolize the end of humanity's reign, thirty years since the last zombie freely walked the earth. Those days are allegedly over. The remaining stragglers of the once flourishing human population have moved on as best they could - within the protected walls of there steel safehaven, Dale's Asylum. The outside world is still ravaged from the after effects of the legendary termination sequence Dale Callaway put in place in order to counter the zombie plague, the termination that cost the lives of Dale and his family. Supposedly. Nonetheless, humanity has a debt to pay to the remaining Callaway's. And what better way to pay that debt then a lifetime of involuntary imprisonment.

If that piques your interest please do say so. Or if doesn't say so! I've got a ton of ideas shaking in my skull lol

And what better way to pay that debt then a lifetime of involuntary imprisonment.
This does not logically follow.

Overall, the idea seems pretty interesting, exploring a part of the post-apocalytpic zombie genre that isn't often looked at, BUT you are throwing way too many names at the start, explaining none of them, and then ending with a twist that you didn't bother connecting...on the premise. So it feels like the entire plot is trying to hide something, and not in a good mystery type of way. It feels less "come and find out" and more "you should already know this so I won't tell you baka."

thanks for the advice! if it sounds illogical its mostly because I'm stringing together the ideas I have without much thought to coherence lol

Very interesting idea, but it could be fleshed out. There should be an impending dillema rather than a stagnant unlikable setting. The haven should be the new world of sorts, and the outside being the continuation of the great catastrophe. A possible plot idea could revolve around trying to expand the walls by clearing out the ruins of the destroyed world for more land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back