• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Help on OC layouts/codes

yeonjmn

༄ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ok so i know for a fact that i will never understand codes or anything, but i still want to know how in the world to post an oc layout code (specifically from textbin) to here

i already tried copying the code/downloading/embedding but as far as i know none will post the layout how it originally looks -- if that makes sense? idk i don't feel like going through all that coding to edit things and then find out i'm basically doing it all wrong

if anyone here is familiar with quotev, you're able to just copy and past the form/layouts without having to go through any coding. that's the kind of difficulty i'm used to with my small brain

so if anyone wants to help that has lots of patience and is willing to explain things to me like i'm 5 that would be great

I haven't used quotev, but I'm assuming you'd use html on that platform? If no, then ignore what i'm going to say next lol But if yes -

Here on rpn, we use bbcode~! So imagine everything you would use in a html class (like border-radius, background, box-shadow, line-height etc), and you can put it into a border tag (these guys [border][/border])
We sadly can't use classes, but can still use variables. Therefore, if you are copying premade layouts from sources outside of the bbcode center here on rpn, they're not going to work here unless you go through and change them all to border tags. I hope that helps?

i think i got it, but thank you for your help anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back