Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Rose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any other girl I didn’t mention

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Sparks

Unavailable
So, when I was little, I always remembered my birth dad playing this game. I think it was called legend of dragoon? I remember a lot of characters. I also remember me crying when one guy died and me yelling at my dad to replay it so he wouldn’t die, but the guy had to die so you could get a new character? I remember two hot girls and many hot guys. If there’s anyone who’s played this game, can you please tell me what this game is about? I lowkey wanna play it, but wanna make sure that if I buy it, my dad won’t break it because there’s something bad about it.
Thank you!
also, in regards to the poll, if there’s any other girls, let me know down below
:)

I played this game and I liked it a lot.
I don't remember it very well though, but I vaguely remember the story.
The Dragoon were the warriors who had powers of elemental dragons.
Rose was the Darkness , Meru was Water :)
The main character is called Dart and he was Fire.
There was also a Light girl who was Dart's love interest (I think her name was Shala or something like that) and she used a bow as her weapon XD But she was kidnapped and you didn't see her for a big part of the game.

I don't remember anything bad about the game aside from a few major character deaths.
I have quite fond memories of the game in fact.
There was a bit awkward battle system where you need to press buttons precisely for some attacks but aside from that it was cool.

I played this game and I liked it a lot.
I don't remember it very well though, but I vaguely remember the story.
The Dragoon were the warriors who had powers of elemental dragons.
Rose was the Darkness , Meru was Water :)
The main character is called Dart and he was Fire.
There was also a Light girl who was Dart's love interest (I think her name was Shala or something like that) and she used a bow as her weapon XD But she was kidnapped and you didn't see her for a big part of the game.

I don't remember anything bad about the game aside from a few major character deaths.
I have quite fond memories of the game in fact.
There was a bit awkward battle system where you need to press buttons precisely for some attacks but aside from that it was cool.
Thank you so much. Is it like, full of magic? If it is my dad probably won’t let me play it ☹️

Umm yes I guess there was a lot of magic. And characters could also transform into "Dragoon" and would have wings in that form.

It's a PS1 game though and was never remade so it might be hard to find it nowadays.

I loved this game though, I think I even wrote a fanfic about it lol but it's lost by now because the site where I posted it doesn't exist anymore 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back