• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Help Me with My Roleplaying Addiction

eyeofjuniper

I am a veteran roleplayer (21+) with three active plots going with another RP partner. She's not always available, so I'm seeking someone else who can post at least twice a week, if not more. My ideal roleplaying partner would have the following qualities:

-Does not project onto my characters: Please let my characters have their own reactions and don't tell them what to do or how to feel about something. Please.
-Treats their characters like real people who face real consequences: I take roleplaying pretty seriously because I let my tulpas/alter egos play, and to them, the situations are real.
-Interested in character-driven plots with room for surprises: Some of the best things that happened in roleplays I have written weren't planned.
-Has some interest in LQBTQIA+ romance: I have both gay and lesbian characters interested in playing, and slow-burn romances help to keep my interest.
-Wants to explore the inner world of their characters: It's a little heartbreaking when a post doesn't talk about what the character is thinking or feeling and is only plot based.
-Is good at separating meta and OOC interactions from what happens in the RP: I've had too many RP partners who let bleed happen, and it's annoying.
-Would be 18+

A little bit about me: I am a poet and writer with several published books (don't let that scare you off; I only say that so you know what my writing will be like). I became addicted to roleplaying after I realized I had tulpas (similar to disassociated identity disorder) and never looked back. I love it so much. I currently have three ongoing RPs: one set in a fantasy realm, one set in the 1920s (making a secret gay club), and one about roller derby.

Possible Plots

-I recently saw a thread about an RP set in the Frozen II world, and I would be so down.
-My fantasy RP has a lot of potential for adding subplots. Mostly, the plot is dominated by the goddess Dehaljadrun, who is the goddess of desire, but the world is big, and there's plenty of room for side plots. There's a tyrannical king, a civil war, kidnapped priestesses, fae realms, and gods. It's very exciting.
-I am obsessed with the idea of mermaids in space, so if you have interest in that, I'm sure we could come up with a plot for it. Maybe some sort of secret spy situation.
-If you're curious about just exploring lesbian romance, I would be fine with a real-world plot idea.
-I'm very interested in the possibility of a psychedelic RP!
-Also super interested in the idea of alien priestesses.

Other Things of Note

-I would be happy to fill in some of the minor characters with actual people in my brain. That totally works for me.
-I most enjoy collaborative world building but would be happy to generate the world on my own.
-I'm happy to do the RP here but also host my own RPs off the site. Let me know how you would like that to work.
-I posted some little pictures of characters who would enjoy playing in RPs. If one catches your eye, I can tell you more about them.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    140.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    116.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    140.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    161.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    107.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (24).png
    Screenshot (24).png
    148.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    134.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (35).png
    Screenshot (35).png
    104.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (37).png
    Screenshot (37).png
    139.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (39).png
    Screenshot (39).png
    89.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (43).png
    Screenshot (43).png
    120.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (45).png
    Screenshot (45).png
    165.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (47).png
    Screenshot (47).png
    105.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (69).png
    Screenshot (69).png
    138.5 KB · Views: 3
What were you wanting to do in the Frozen II world? I RP frequently as Elsa. Wasn't sure if you're looking for a canon or OC sort of thing.

It could be cool to do something with Elsa. Would also be interesting to explore what else might be going on in that world. I would definitely want some magical girl stuff going on. Lol.

Or, Elsa could travel to find the other embodied elemental spirits.

I have played multiple Elsa's to fit different roleplays. Personally I see her as homosexual, but I have played her in both FxF and MxF roleplays if my partner requested it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back