• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Help me test this RP system!

Error 420

One Thousand Club
I simplified DND to an extreme to make a universal RP system. If you don't know how DND works, I'll describe it below, but for those of you who do know, it's very similar. There's the six main stats, (Strength, Dexterity, ect.) and hit points, speed, initiative, modifiers, ect. all work the same way, but classes and races are removed. Furthermore, skills can vary from RP to RP. One may replace Arcana with Guns or remove Religion, or whatever they want. They're calculated the same way as usual (with modifier scores), with whatever stat makes the most sense to the GM. Levels don't do very much, but they allow people to put more points into their various skills. At first level, they tag two skills of their choosing, adding 2 points to them.

I've tried a zombie survival RP with this system, but nobody seemed interested, and I'd really like to try using this system. If you've got any ideas for roleplays, please, post them below. This is a system made for free-form simplistic gameplay where people can solve problems however they want.

Description of D&D :
It's all about that d20. Generally, a player will describe what they want to do, and the Dungeon Master (DM) will tell how the world responds. They may ask them to roll a d20 to check against a certain skill that pertains to that action, and that die roll tells them how well it worked. Combat is turn-based. That's pretty much it.

Example of Skills:
Acrobatics: Based on dex, how well you can leap, run, do sick free-running.
Guns: int, when you know the difference between a SIG Sauer and an AK-47.
Athletics: str, it's how well you can climb, punch something, and teach that beach bully a lesson.
Deception: cha, how well you can trick humans with functioning brains.
History: int, when you know the exact altitude of the Mason-Dixon line
Insight: wis, how well you can figure out a functioning brain's true intentions
Intimidation: cha, when you can scare the hell out of somebody, functioning brain or not.
Investigation: int, finding out details about what you can see
Medicine: wis, doing first-aid
Nature: int, finding the bear necessities
Perception: wis, looking for things you can't see
Persuasion: cha, persuading functioning brains to do your bidding
Scrounging: int, how well you can find stuff in the ruins of civilization
Sleight of Hand: dex, how much of a sneak thief you are
Stealth: dex, how stealthy you are
Survival: wis, what you can make from the wilderness

Example of a CS:
CS:
Name: