• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Help me survive quarantine? --- long term, OC, 21+

Seascaped

Captain Sarah
Hi All, I'm Sarah (23F). I'm joining the hoard of people who can role play again now that quarantine is preventing life from getting in the way. (Yay?)
I've been stalking a lot of interest boards recently, and I've got a couple of role plays in the works from those, but I'd love to have some more to keep me busy. So I figured I'd just make my own thread finally.

My Genre Interests:
  • Medieval
  • Fantasy
  • Post Apocalyptic
  • Utopian / Dystopian
  • Modern Sci-fi, like X-men style
  • Romance as part of one of the above! I'm really craving a good romance!
  • OC only
Cravings at the moment:
  • Enemies that begin to love each other over time.
    • Two people from warring clans meet and try to kill the other, raised from childhood to hate members of the opposing clan. End up getting stuck together due to dire circumstances and are forced to either help keep each other alive or let the other die.
    • Bounty Hunter x Captive. Lots of directions this one could go. Captive could be up to no good, but hunter has a good heart? Or visa versa.
    • Scientist x Lab Rat. Person with inhuman abilities is kept in a testing facility. One of the researchers begins to feel for the test subject, and maybe the test subject realized the researcher is forced into their job.

About Me / Preferences:
  • I can play either female or male characters, I don't really mind either way. I only enjoy writing MxF pairings though, as that's what I'm familiar with.
  • I'm 23, so I prefer to role play with people who are 21+ just because I find that our writing topics and character personalities tend to be more aligned. Certainly not always the case, but that is what I'm looking for if possible. (No smut, not that kind of 21+.)
  • I'd consider myself a literate role player, and write multiple paragraphs each post. I don't want to put a count in here because I think it often depends on what's happening in the story. Sometimes 3, sometimes 10. But you can be assured I put in the time and effort for what I hope to be a solid reply, and I'd love for you to do the same.
  • I'd love to find someone who would be an active reply-er, but I totally understand that real life things come first. They do for me as well, but I just don't have much of a life right now cooped up at home. (Friggin plague.)
  • I'd also love to find someone I can write with long-term, but ya never know what you're going to get sometimes. If you need to quit the RP just give me a heads up and I'll understand.
  • I'd love for character relationships to grow over time, it freaks me out when things happen too quickly and then even I as the writer feel awkward.

Okay, I'll stop boring you with stuff about me. If you have questions, just ask.
If you are interested shoot me a PM! I'm super open to other ideas not listed here if they are roughly within the genres I like, so please share!

Thanks for reading!

Hello Sarah, Im also Sarah...No joke , that is my actual name. Im 27 so I m sure I fit the bill. Im willing to rp with you, just hit me up in a pm or something and we can talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back