• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I’m a twenty three year old advanced literate writer seeking some fandom roleplays. I’d love to find someone equally passionate about plot and story as me! I love coming up with detailed plots and sharing ideas, I also love creating playlists and things for the ship as well! I’d also like to make you all aware I do have dyslexia!

In terms of writing specs I typically tend to lean towards third person and past tense. I don’t like using the other tenses I’m afraid so please don’t ask! Writing length is normally matched dependent on what you yourself use. I would also ask that whoever is interested in this post comes prepared to play canon males for female ocs. So just to repeat, you will be the canon male and I will be the female oc unless it’s doubles of course!

My fandoms are varied and they all come from different genres. To keep things organised I’ll try to group them by genre and prequels/sequels if they’re grouped. The ones followed by a ❤️ are ones I’m desperate to do. The fandoms are as followed: Pirates of the Caribbean ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, Harry Potter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, MCU ❤️❤️❤️,Top Gun (new and old movie!)❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, The Vampire Diaries ❤️, The Originals ❤️, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Divergent ❤️❤️, The Hunger Games ❤️, Maze Runner, Merlin ❤️, Cursed, Game of Thrones, Bridgerton ❤️, The Musketeers (bbc show) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️,The Kissing Booth ❤️❤️, Bates Motel ❤️ and YOU. I believe that’s all of them but do watch this space as I may add more to this list! I’d love to do something Harry Potter related as I’m doing a reread of the books, with that being the case book fans would be ideal!

Please send me a ❤️ and the fandom you wish to do as well as your character you’d like to play and literacy level! Just to prove you read this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back