• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Help me! Partner needed. Any ideas accepted.

Megeara

Hello! So my name is Meg! I need a new partner and am craving some ideas. They are listed below.
Also if you have any ideas at all please let me know.
Please be 18 plus
Please post daily
Please communicate with me.
My only rules.
  • Star wars- Sci-Fi Adventure forbidden Love (really like this one)
Okay so both characters are Jedi’s. If you want to pull a character from it in this go ahead. But mine will be original.

Both Characters are experienced Jedi’s, they have been best friends since they were in padawon training years ago. (lets say they are mid 20’s now). But now there is a small romance going on. What is going to happen? There are in the middle of the clone wars. A lot is going on.

• Assassins Creed – Mentor and Apprentice romance
Your character (the mentor) takes on my character as his apprentice. It’s not often a female becomes an assassin. She is more capable then she seems. Will he start to fall for her a bit?

(we can develop this one a little more together.)

1. Lara Croft. (Always wanted to try this one)
So the famous Lara Croft is dead and left her home, her riches, her life to her apprentice and best friend Kara. Your Character (male) heard of this death and has traveled to the croft manner to Talk to Kara. He needs her help. There is rumor that the book of angels has risen and they need to find before the illuminati does.
(We can devolop a plot together on this)

Okay guys PM me if you would like to do any of these or if you have any ideas of your own on these!

maybe help re vamp this sad attempt. I though the story was good but no one bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back