• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings help me hop back into RP, lookin' for some partners

lcstlegacies

hopeless romantic
Hiya! You can call me Bumble, Mia, whatever! So I suppose I'm postin' a thread now because I'm a bit too nervous to go about PMing people having only been on this site a bit under a week. Hopefully I can find some mates through this too.

ABOUT ME
I'm a college student living in Australia, so I'm online far more often at night and on weekends. (Holidays being an exception.)
➺ I've been away from the roleplaying community for a while; I moved countries and lost interest, y'know how it goes.
➺ I like to consider myself fairly literate, I've got a few examples offsite if you really, really need some proof!
➺ Depending on how into the roleplay I am, I will usually write a good few paragraphs.
➺ I do prefer to write as female, but I am usually quite flexible. Just ask!
➺ MxF generally, but can do FxF (least experienced with MxM)

ROLEPLAYS
➺ I'm a total sucker for historical based roleplays- WWII, Highway Robberies, Salem Witches, Ancient Egypt/Rome, weird 70's things, English Royalty throughout the centuries, you get the gist.
➺ I definitely like to have romance within a plot, I can do fluff, slowburn, etc. As long as there's something that makes my heart flutter slightly, we're good. My favourite kind of romance is when both characters don't initially like each other, or at least they don't let on that they might like each other. Forbidden romance 50000/10.
➺ There's a few fandoms that I enjoy, listing them off the top of my head is going to be difficult heheh.
[ Harry Potter, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, AHS, Call the Midwife, MPHFPC- I'll add more if I think of them! ]
➺ I like roleplays to be based in late High School/University settings and ages. However, if you're interested in older characters, let me know!
➺ I'm not overly experienced with supernatural roleplays, but I'm definitely willing to give it a go. I do enjoy a bit of Angel/Demon fun timez.
➺ I don't do many animal RPs (anymore) but I'm also willing to try this too.

PAIRINGS

Royal x Civilian
Supernatural Being (Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Wizard, Angel, Demon) x Human
Pirate x Previous Hostage the Captain took a fancy to
Solider x
Civilian
Criminal x Officer
Celebrity x Somebody who has never, ever heard of them before
Again, difficult off the top of my head so I'll add to this!

Historical RP's, yasssss. I'm in a much different timezone than you(I'm in Canada), but if you don't mind that I'm up for pretty much anything historical. I had to point it out since I think the last Aussie ditched me due to timezone :c

Historical RP's, yasssss. I'm in a much different timezone than you(I'm in Canada), but if you don't mind that I'm up for pretty much anything historical. I had to point it out since I think the last Aussie ditched me due to timezone :c
Oh awesome! Yeah I'm not too worried by timezones since all my friends are spread out across the world haha. We should definitely do a Historical RP c:

Oh awesome! Yeah I'm not too worried by timezones since all my friends are spread out across the world haha. We should definitely do a Historical RP c:

Awesome. I'm just a PM away!

Hi! I'm Dani, but feel free to call me Dibby. I think we could be really good match; I live in Australia too and probably have the same kind of schedule as you. Anyway, I had a particular interest in:

-Royalty x Civilian
-Pirate x Previous Hostage the Captain took a fancy to
-Solider x Civilian
-Criminal x Officer
-Celebrity x Somebody who has never, ever heard of them before

I hope I hear back!

Hi! I'm Dani, but feel free to call me Dibby. I think we could be really good match; I live in Australia too and probably have the same kind of schedule as you. Anyway, I had a particular interest in:

-Royalty x Civilian
-Pirate x Previous Hostage the Captain took a fancy to
-Solider x Civilian
-Criminal x Officer
-Celebrity x Somebody who has never, ever heard of them before

I hope I hear back!
Brilliant! Maybe PM me? We can work out which pairing to do, since I'm pretty happy to do any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back