• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Help me get back into writing? (FxM)

Cher Poppy

Pleasant Egg
Good afternoon, dolls. I'm Cher Poppy, and you can call me whichever. Honestly, I'll probably just be too excited to chat to care which name is used. Quarantine has been STRESSFUL.

Anywho.

I'm hoping to find one or two partners to help me get back into the swing of things. And by things, I mean writing. Obviously. So, uh, let's get started, I guess.

+I would say, at least for now, I lean towards the lower end of advanved as far as writing goes. I'm comfortable at around 2-5(sometimes 5+) paragraphs. BUT! This is something I would like to work on.

+I prefer to play the female role in FxM pairings. With that said, I love to double!! I have absolutely no issues with doubling. I CAN be convinced to do FxF pairings, I just feel I suck at them is all.

+My schedule is...hectic. I work closing shifts 5 or 6 days of the week. Because of this, it is unlikely I can post everyday. I will try and get you 1-3 posts a week, though!

+While posting is sometimes difficult, I'm almost always available for OOC chat and plotting! I love to make friends. It's my fave.

+As I am in my twenties, I ask my partner is at least 18+ even though there will be no smut.

+The darker and grittier the plot...the happier I am!

Now to fandoms and originals!

The more *** there are, the more interest I have in doing them. If it is in [ ] I have a vague plot idea.

+[Sherlock AU***]
+The Witcher
+Game of Thrones
+[Harry Potter AU**]
+Percy Jackson
+My Hero Academia**
+[HP: Marauders Era*****]
+Soul Eater
+Attack on Titan***
+Naruto
+Twilight**
+[Gravity Falls AU****]

To keep them from having their own tab, pairings will be included at the bottom of this section if I think of some. I will be updating this every now and then.

+Plot One
"It happened slowly over time. The corruption of the politicians. The buyout of the police. The bullying of owners out of their shops. But, hey...you know the story. You've heard it a thousand times."

This plot will follow a group(4-5) or pair of people in their twenties who have powers. A few points...
+Powers are not common.
+People are generally afraid of people with
powers.

I see two main options for this story. 1) Our characters are the heroes trying to clean up the streets. 2) Our characters are the villains trying to claw their way to the top by any means necessary.

*Nothing set in stone. Would love to world-build on this one*

______

+Plot Two
"A young man visits a fortune teller who had set up on the road, and enters her wagon to have his fortune read. Upon entering, he was asked a simple question."

The idea is that after the young man(YC) exits the wagon, he realizes he's in the middle of an open field. A short distance away a circus is being set up. As he will come to find out, this is no ordinary circus. And, if you can see the wagon...you're not ordinary either.

There is a lot up in the air for this one, but there are a few things I'm stuck on. The first is that the young man has no idea what makes him "not ordinary." I want that to be something that he figures out as the circus travels. The second is that once you're there you cannot leave until your contract is filled. The third is that you stop aging the moment you join the circus, and do not start aging(normally) until your contract is fulfilled.

______

+Plot Three
This story takes place in the near future in a very V for Vendetta or 1984-ish world. Those in positions of power live lavishly while those beneath them work menial jobs and live boring, unhappy lives. Fabulous, right?

I kinda picture this being about people rising up against their government. And, yeah. That's pretty much it for this one.

______

Hi there! Sorry to bother you but I am interested in seeing your Gravity Falls AU or trying out Plot 2! I also have an idea for a high fantasy journey if you’re interested in that and fine with playing multiple characters!

Did you have specific characters or a location in mind for the marauders era?

Yes, I did. I have several OCs who can be used, and was leaning towards focusing on James, Remus, and Sirius. As for location...I was thinking their 7th year or their first year or so in the OotP.

Ahh, I normally play a background character from OotP, Edgar Bones, cause I’m not super confident in canon characters. I also like focusing more on the world outside Hogwarts during that era, but I understand if that’s not your cup of tea <3

Ahh, I normally play a background character from OotP, Edgar Bones, cause I’m not super confident in canon characters. I also like focusing more on the world outside Hogwarts during that era, but I understand if that’s not your cup of tea <3

Shoot me a PM, I would love to hear your ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back