• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom help me choose what fandom rp to create (read below)

kashmoney645

Haii! im really interested in creating a rp that includes some of my favorite fandoms. Riverdale , Girl meets world, Charmed, the originals/ vampire diaries, the 100, sabrina and maybe even walking dead... maybe. comment down below which fandom you like the most, I'll probably will choose more than one anyway.

Ooh, I love most of those. :3 My favorites would be:

-Riverdale
-The Originals/Vampire Diaries
-The 100

If you have a decent idea for walking dead I’m in

im thinking for riverdale it'd be a new generation of kids and now that the serpents go to north high the two groups could still be divided

and for the originals/ vampire diaries maybe not the original vampire family but a vampire family moves into town but their past seems to follow them where ever they go and it becomes harder for them to stay under cover, only letting a few people into their lives.

but im open to story line suggestions because they're always helpful c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back