• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I've lost my Mind!!

>PI: Get your ass off of this roof and do something.

Your name is Pickle Inspector. You find yourself on the roof of an indeterminate building, tall in structure and lacking in foundation. On the roof are three things of interest. A SNIPER RIFLE, a TEA POT full of...something you daren't think of, what from that stench, and a trap door.

>PI: Acquire items.

For whatever reason, the TELESCOPE takes up two slots.

>PI: Descend through trap door.

It's a pretty rubbish trap, given that you can walk down a ladder.
On your descent, you find a few fellow humans, and yet another frightening beast. Your limited memory seems to have some kind of recollection about fighting frightening beasts. This beast, however, seems to only be half-conscious and unmoving. Taking the hint, you beckon the humans down to a lower floor.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Last edited:
Blackmore listened as people began conglomerating together. There was Logre, a man armed with swords, Ludwig, a man with a horrid german accent, and now James, who looked a bit strange to Blackmore.

However, Blackmore got a bit distracted by a small humanoid who could hardly speak english, as the crowd walked off. It's name appeared to be Mims... "I'm so-rry. I am a bit lost, myself. But we could find our way together." Blackmore had nearly forgotten the group, and while he wasn't too attatched to them, they'd certainly be helpful. "We should go with that group there," he said pointing to the group, "They'll help us, I am sure." He opened up his umbrella over him and the small being; it was apparent that his face remained dry, despite the light drizzle.
Mims nodded still shaking like a leaf, As Blackmore, turned towards the group. The Kobold began to place herself onto the Stand User's shoulders, much like how she would with her family members. "Mims is happy, Mims found friend" she said quietly

Wahrheit Tiashe Raggs
Ruind City

First, it was cheerful chirping of birds, then the pleasant touch of breeze. He didn’t feel like moving and inch. His body felt inert and lazy. There was no reason to move. The grass beneath him felt soft and his mind was so empty as if the same breeze could blow inside his hollow skull. Slowly, his body got warmer and his eyes couldn’t avoid meeting the red light penetrating through his eyelids. Tiashe opened his jade eyes lazily. The sun was climbing up the sky, encouraging him to move on. The body sat and stretched his body up then looked around. He had been surrounded by so many weird buildings. Some of them were standing tall, some were about to collapse and the rest were half ruined. But all of them had been taken over by plants, animals and insects. “Is it my living place?” he asked himself and decided to get up and have a closer look at buildings. Just then, he noticed an item beside him; a large cross with a circle around its joint. It had been with him before he woke up and his clothes had the same symbol as the cross on them so it was easy to assume that it belonged to him. Yet he couldn’t remember why he had been carrying a large cross with him. “Well… I’ll find out eventually.” He thought and picked the bascule up then started walking through the city and discovering this new unknown world.

ManyFaces ManyFaces magnadeus magnadeus

Wahrheit Tiashe Raggs
Ruind City

First, it was cheerful chirping of birds, then the pleasant touch of breeze. He didn’t feel like moving and inch. His body felt inert and lazy. There was no reason to move. The grass beneath him felt soft and his mind was so empty as if the same breeze could blow inside his hollow skull. Slowly, his body got warmer and his eyes couldn’t avoid meeting the red light penetrating through his eyelids. Tiashe opened his jade eyes lazily. The sun was climbing up the sky, encouraging him to move on. The body sat and stretched his body up then looked around. He had been surrounded by so many weird buildings. Some of them were standing tall, some were about to collapse and the rest were half ruined. But all of them had been taken over by plants, animals and insects. “Is it my living place?” he asked himself and decided to get up and have a closer look at buildings. Just then, he noticed an item beside him; a large cross with a circle around its joint. It had been with him before he woke up and his clothes had the same symbol as the cross on them so it was easy to assume that it belonged to him. Yet he couldn’t remember why he had been carrying a large cross with him. “Well… I’ll find out eventually.” He thought and picked the bascule up then started walking through the city and discovering this new unknown world.

ManyFaces ManyFaces magnadeus magnadeus

-PICKLE INSPECTOR-
-RUINED CITY-

>PI: Descend.

As you descend further into the building, you discover an atrium with a large patch of vegetation (inedible, unfortunately), multiple sheets of PLYWOOD, and yet another human. The other two have yet to descend along with you, however knowing their situation, they definitely will soon.

>PI: Gun 'em down.

You pull out your TELESCOPE to further investigate the human. They don't seem to pose a threat. They are probably as amnesiac as you are.​

>PI: Politely greet the human.

Luckily, you still have all of your MANNERCITE SHARDS in your Etiquette Monstrance, so you are able to pull off a high-leveled polited greeting.

"greetings and salutations
my name is pickle inspector
if i may be so bold as to ask
do you remember your name?"

You think you absolutely nailed that one.​

-PICKLE INSPECTOR-
-RUINED CITY-

>PI: Descend.

As you descend further into the building, you discover an atrium with a large patch of vegetation (inedible, unfortunately), multiple sheets of PLYWOOD, and yet another human. The other two have yet to descend along with you, however knowing their situation, they definitely will soon.

>PI: Gun 'em down.

You pull out your TELESCOPE to further investigate the human. They don't seem to pose a threat. They are probably as amnesiac as you are.​

>PI: Politely greet the human.

Luckily, you still have all of your MANNERCITE SHARDS in your Etiquette Monstrance, so you are able to pull off a high-leveled polited greeting.

"greetings and salutations
my name is pickle inspector
if i may be so bold as to ask
do you remember your name?"

You think you absolutely nailed that one.​
ManyFaces ManyFaces Thepotatogod Thepotatogod MJ ._. MJ ._.

Rhys saw a man going lower in the building, he decided it would be best not to stick around for that creature to awaken. If the kid was smart he'd follow too. He beckoned Dumpy to follow him and descended lower. Looking closer at the man, he looked like he could use a bit of sun and had a pretty cool hat. There was another person too. They all seemed to have something in common, they were all confused as hell.
Rhys decided to try and speak with the man who called himself Pickle "Hey uhh Pickle, my name's Rhys and the little floating robot is Dumpy. I can't remember much but I know I don't live here." , Rhys said, eyes darting around, not wanting to be attacked by any more creatures. He wanted to be far away from that beast before it woke up.
magnadeus magnadeus MJ ._. MJ ._. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Rhys saw a man going lower in the building, he decided it would be best not to stick around for that creature to awaken. If the kid was smart he'd follow too. He beckoned Dumpy to follow him and descended lower. Looking closer at the man, he looked like he could use a bit of sun and had a pretty cool hat. There was another person too. They all seemed to have something in common, they were all confused as hell.
Rhys decided to try and speak with the man who called himself Pickle "Hey uhh Pickle, my name's Rhys and the little floating robot is Dumpy. I can't remember much but I know I don't live here." , Rhys said, eyes darting around, not wanting to be attacked by any more creatures. He wanted to be far away from that beast before it woke up.
magnadeus magnadeus MJ ._. MJ ._. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
-PICKLE INSPECTOR-
-RUINED CITY-

>PI: Commune with the other human.

You sure are lucky that most of these people are human and not beasts. Most of them.

"greetings
i as well seem to have lost some key memories
and am also finding myself in suspicious circumstances
however this does bring back thoughts about
an office"

>PI: Build yourself a fort out of plywood.

While under most circumstances this would be a horrendously stupid idea, you have strong memories of forts. This might lead you to gather more memories.
However, you require your IMAGINATION gauge to be full in order to build a viable fort.

>PI: Drink from tea pot.

You take a hefty swig of FERMENTED HOT SAUCE from your TEA POT.
Your IMAGINATION soars (as well as a bit of your VIM) and you construct madly.

==>

Once you are done, you step into the fort. Your wild subconscious takes you to the IMAGINATION WORLD.​

Wahrheit Tiashe Raggs
Ruind City​

It was a while that the boy had been wandering around, finding many sorts of interesting small and large creatures that were unknown to him. He even didn’t know about the plants growing everywhere. He sat at a rock and watched birds flying between buildings and trees as if had something important to do. For reasons that he had forgotten, he was fine with having no memories. While his eyes were following a white bird, he noticed a man standing on the roof of a construction of glass work. “Hoe familiar… having plants in glassy room.” He felt his heart aching as thought of a green house came to his mind so pushed it aside to get rid of the pain. “Maybe it’s better; having no memories…” He told himself then smiled and ran toward the building. Meeting a new guy could be the best event of his day and he had lots of questions to ask from someone.

Tiashe came to a sudden halt as reached the entrance of building. He had been surprised by the look of the man who had arrived before him; the guy had a weird arm hanging from his shoulder. He followed him curiously till they met the man in hat who had come down from the roof. He introduced himself as Pickled Inspector politely. Pickles manners made Tiashe trust him to be a good pal. Then it was the strange dud’s turn to introduce himself. He called himself Rhys and his thing that Tiashe hadn’t paid attention to Dumpy. “What? Isn’t that a Fyulong kid!” The boy said and got closer to dumpy then poked it once. “What’s a robot anyway…” He asked, frowning slightly then remembered he was the only one who hadn’t introduced himself. “Ah… hi! I’m…” He hesitated then started looking his bascule u and down. There were some incantations on it but not his name. Then he searched for his name on his clothes and found it inside of his collar. “Teito… not it has been stroked through… Tiashe… yes, this is my name!” He let go of his collar and stood straight. “My name is Tiashe. Nice to meet you! The same as you, I don’t remember a thing and I’m not sure if it’s really bad… is it?” He asked playfully.

Pickled drank from his irrelevant teapot and started making something up with plywood crazily fast. Tiashe watched him questionably and wondered if it was normal for people to work like that. In the end, the middle aged gloomy looking guy had made a fort of plywood and entered it. “Is it really safe?!” Tiashe asked and looked at Rhys. “He says he has lost his memories but is working very well… ” He said and frowned again the suddenly chased Pickled inside. “Wait, Mr. Pickled… how did you do this?” He asked while walking inside the fort of IMAGINATION.

magnadeus magnadeus ManyFaces ManyFaces

Rhys didn't know what to think about the plywood fort Pickle had made, he wasn't sure what was even going on currently. It was like he'd just woken up. Rhys watched the newcomer who called himself Tiashe as he poked Dumpy, the small robot didn't seem to appreciate the poking and gave off a low buzzing sound. "I'm not sure what a Fyulong kid is but uhh robots are metal beings that can work for you?" , He said, unsure what kind of world didn't have machines in them, or why he felt like someone important was a machine. Rhys wasn't sure if he could fit in the fort anyway, he looked inside. "I'm sorry for interrupting whatever is going on in that fort but I think we should get away from here before that thing on the roof wakes up, maybe there are others?" , Rhys suggested. He felt like sticking together increased all of their survival.

MJ ._. MJ ._. magnadeus magnadeus

Wahrheit Tiashe Raggs
Ruind City​

It was a while that the boy had been wandering around, finding many sorts of interesting small and large creatures that were unknown to him. He even didn’t know about the plants growing everywhere. He sat at a rock and watched birds flying between buildings and trees as if had something important to do. For reasons that he had forgotten, he was fine with having no memories. While his eyes were following a white bird, he noticed a man standing on the roof of a construction of glass work. “Hoe familiar… having plants in glassy room.” He felt his heart aching as thought of a green house came to his mind so pushed it aside to get rid of the pain. “Maybe it’s better; having no memories…” He told himself then smiled and ran toward the building. Meeting a new guy could be the best event of his day and he had lots of questions to ask from someone.

Tiashe came to a sudden halt as reached the entrance of building. He had been surprised by the look of the man who had arrived before him; the guy had a weird arm hanging from his shoulder. He followed him curiously till they met the man in hat who had come down from the roof. He introduced himself as Pickled Inspector politely. Pickles manners made Tiashe trust him to be a good pal. Then it was the strange dud’s turn to introduce himself. He called himself Rhys and his thing that Tiashe hadn’t paid attention to Dumpy. “What? Isn’t that a Fyulong kid!” The boy said and got closer to dumpy then poked it once. “What’s a robot anyway…” He asked, frowning slightly then remembered he was the only one who hadn’t introduced himself. “Ah… hi! I’m…” He hesitated then started looking his bascule u and down. There were some incantations on it but not his name. Then he searched for his name on his clothes and found it inside of his collar. “Teito… not it has been stroked through… Tiashe… yes, this is my name!” He let go of his collar and stood straight. “My name is Tiashe. Nice to meet you! The same as you, I don’t remember a thing and I’m not sure if it’s really bad… is it?” He asked playfully.

Pickled drank from his irrelevant teapot and started making something up with plywood crazily fast. Tiashe watched him questionably and wondered if it was normal for people to work like that. In the end, the middle aged gloomy looking guy had made a fort of plywood and entered it. “Is it really safe?!” Tiashe asked and looked at Rhys. “He says he has lost his memories but is working very well… ” He said and frowned again the suddenly chased Pickled inside. “Wait, Mr. Pickled… how did you do this?” He asked while walking inside the fort of IMAGINATION.

magnadeus magnadeus ManyFaces ManyFaces

-PICKLE INSPECTOR-
-IMAGINATION WORLD-

>PI: Greet the visitor.
Unfortunately, you are in the IMAGINATION WORLD. If anybody else had a higher IMAGINATION gauge, they'd be able to spawn here to. Unfortunately, you don't really think anybody else has an imagination gauge.

>PI: Leave imagination world.

You try to return to the real world, but not before testing your abilities here.

You spawn a PEPPERMINT SCIMITAR.

-PICKLE INSPECTOR-
-RUINED CITY-

>PI: Okay, now greet the visitor.

You are shocked to find another visitor to your fort, but then you remember that you've seen him before. Your memories are incredibly scrambled. More shocking than that, however, is the PEPPERMINT SCIMITAR that you made in the IMAGINATION WORLD is now in the real world. You figure this is another odd change in abstractions from your previous point of existence.

"hello
this is the imagination fort
built through high imagination and vim
from where i am the world probably operated on a number of game-like constructs
here however they seem to have changed considerably
my speech definitely feels unnatural for one
and this imaginary object is now an item in reality
i can tell because it is taking up one of my inventory slots"

You hold up the PEPPERMINT SCIMITAR and then immediately put it back in your inventory.
ManyFaces ManyFaces MJ ._. MJ ._.

magnadeus magnadeus ManyFaces ManyFaces MJ ._. MJ ._. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!
You Could hear the sound of metal banging against the walls, If you listened closely you could hear chirping accompanying it, But suddenly a large blade comes out of the wall and destroys the P.I's fort of imagination, It would be wise to get the hell out of here
-PICKLE INSPECTOR-
-RUINED CITY-

>PI: Flee immediately.

Getting the hell away from this gigantic metal death blade is probably in your best interests. You feel like beckoning the others down to the lowest floor of the building wouldn't be necessary.

>PI: Absorb your surroundings.

You are now underground. There are 3 caves, and there is also one very large cave, with green lights shining out from under it. Exploring there might give you some answers.

>PI: Waste your time exploring the other caves.

For all you know, the green lights could be a death trap. PEPPERMINT SCIMITAR in hand, you walk into the cave left of the big shiny green cave.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod MJ ._. MJ ._. ManyFaces ManyFaces

Wahrheit Tiashe Raggs
Ruind City​

Tiashe hesitated for a moment and looked back at Rhys. He looked to be easy to get along with. “Our world should be very different… so does it mean we are in your world? Because I’ve not seen a single dragon or Hawkzile.” He said then saw Pickle turning back to backed off and sniffed the air with joy. “Peppermint odor…” He spoke to himself then noticed the scimitar in his hand. “Where did you get that funny blade from? What’s that for?” He asked, tilting his head curiously.

"hello

The man spoke fluently but Tiashe got almost nothing out of it. “Ah… well, your vim… imagination to reality… I guess it’s the first time I’m hearing it. But isn’t that good that you remember this much? I was totally blank this morning but after talking to Rhys I remembered about Fyulong and Hawkzile and Rabidzile… it’s annoying but I’m glad I can still remember…” He had to stop talking and listen as loud clanging noise echoed in the building.

metal banging against the walls…

chirping accompanying it…

suddenly a large blade comes out of the wall and destroys the P.I's fort of imagination…

Tiashe sprang back instinctively and dodged the blade. His happy and cheerful face had shifted to serious look of a soldier. “Are you two fine? Let’s evacuate… Now…” He said while standing on guard as if could use his bascule against that large blade. He knew he had to leave but felt that had to wait for the others to leave first. So, he was behind Pickle when he descended to the lowest floor. “Man… are we under ground?” He asked as his eyes got used to deem green lights. Picked chose a cave and went to explore it while Tiashe wasn’t sure about his next action. What was he doing there anyway? What was his goal? He wondered. He stared into the darkness behind the green light and felt like something was staring back at him. With clanging noise the creature ran toward him holding up its blade. Tiashe swung his bascule (circled cross in fact) and hit the Common Boneclang tossing it a side. The bunch of bones crashed to the stone and shattered, only the skull remained. “What… what the hell was that?!” Tiashed asked with disgust. More clanging and bone rattling noises could be heard from the cave.

magnadeus magnadeus ManyFaces ManyFaces Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Wahrheit Tiashe Raggs
Ruind City​

Tiashe hesitated for a moment and looked back at Rhys. He looked to be easy to get along with. “Our world should be very different… so does it mean we are in your world? Because I’ve not seen a single dragon or Hawkzile.” He said then saw Pickle turning back to backed off and sniffed the air with joy. “Peppermint odor…” He spoke to himself then noticed the scimitar in his hand. “Where did you get that funny blade from? What’s that for?” He asked, tilting his head curiously.

"hello

The man spoke fluently but Tiashe got almost nothing out of it. “Ah… well, your vim… imagination to reality… I guess it’s the first time I’m hearing it. But isn’t that good that you remember this much? I was totally blank this morning but after talking to Rhys I remembered about Fyulong and Hawkzile and Rabidzile… it’s annoying but I’m glad I can still remember…” He had to stop talking and listen as loud clanging noise echoed in the building.

metal banging against the walls…

chirping accompanying it…

suddenly a large blade comes out of the wall and destroys the P.I's fort of imagination…

Tiashe sprang back instinctively and dodged the blade. His happy and cheerful face had shifted to serious look of a soldier. “Are you two fine? Let’s evacuate… Now…” He said while standing on guard as if could use his bascule against that large blade. He knew he had to leave but felt that had to wait for the others to leave first. So, he was behind Pickle when he descended to the lowest floor. “Man… are we under ground?” He asked as his eyes got used to deem green lights. Picked chose a cave and went to explore it while Tiashe wasn’t sure about his next action. What was he doing there anyway? What was his goal? He wondered. He stared into the darkness behind the green light and felt like something was staring back at him. With clanging noise the creature ran toward him holding up its blade. Tiashe swung his bascule (circled cross in fact) and hit the Common Boneclang tossing it a side. The bunch of bones crashed to the stone and shattered, only the skull remained. “What… what the hell was that?!” Tiashed asked with disgust. More clanging and bone rattling noises could be heard from the cave.

The Boneclang had proven to be a decent distraction for their true persuer, The Needler. Where Raggs to turn around he would come face to face with the mishapen monstrosity as it let out a quiet chirp, It's hind legs helped it stay attached to the ceiling while it prepared it's blade to cut off the boys head like a demented pair of scissors.

Rhys resisted screaming when the giant metal claw destroyed Pickle's fort in one blow. He saw the others retreating downward "Hey! Wait up, I don't want to be monster food!" , Rhys said, he decided Dumpy was small enough to put away for the time being. The little robot wasn't the fastest flier and had the habit of bumping into things. The green cave didn't fill him with any good thoughts, why they thought going underground where there would likely be a dead cave end seemed beyond him. Rhys looked at his robot arm, it wasn't built for combat. Rhys knew he wasn't some kind of hero, based on the logo on his jacket, he worked for a company. He took a sharp breath "I'm probably going to regret this." , Rhys mumbled to himself. Currently the creature was on the ceiling. "Hey Tiashe, above you!" , He said, pointing at the horrifying creature that chirped above. Just looking at it made him feel sick.
MJ ._. MJ ._. billthesomething billthesomething magnadeus magnadeus

Wahrheit Tiashe Raggs
Ruind City​

Rhys’s voice alarmed Tiashe and he reacted so quickly that amazed himself. Instead of looking up to see the foe he span the bascule above his head and broke the bladed arm. Needler made an abnormal noise that Tiashe interpreted it as screaming. It extended another large blade toward him and he fell down to his belly to avoid getting slashed and predicted that it might try to fall down on him so rolled away quickly and sprang to his feet. “Gross… what kind of devil work is that?” He groaned and threw a rock at it but it dodged easily, pursuing him fast. If Tiashe knew how to use bascule he would be fine but all he could do with his weapon was using it as a hitting baton. He needed to get to it safely before it could attack again so the moment it reached above him, he used the wall for a two staged jump and reach as high as the Needler. It attacked him with both arms and he managed to break those arms in one hit. The creature lost balance and fell to the ground then crawled away and hided in darkness of the cave quickly. “Let’s leave… I’m afraid there are more of this lurking around… ugh… I wish I could cut that head…” He said disdainfully while looking around warily.

Celty Sturluson
Celty stared intently into Wufan's eyes. For some odd reason, the woman's almost desperate gaze struck a chord within the Dullahan. It reminded her of someone. Someone she considered to be important, but who? Taking on a defeated pose, she released something similar to a sigh, crossing her arms before nodding in reluctant agreement.

Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades
Out In the distance, you could see a collection of huts. A nice place for a rest most would likely think, But the sight of limping people feels you with an emotion that could only be described as Excitement & Anxiety
a390645686ed6615f74fc015e1de5eda.jpg

Rhys watched in awe as the Needler was hacked to bits by Hiashe. He wasn't sure if he should be grateful or afraid. They shouldn't stick around, in case that thing brought back some friends. "Yeah, we should go back to the surface and maybe find supplies." Rhys said, watching the Needler crawl away before he turned his attention to the way back up. He climbed back up.
Luckily it was still light out, which probably meant the most dangerous creatures were asleep. This place gave him a headache, and he still hadn't found out where the voice from earlier had belonged to. Rhys sighed, keeping his guard up as he waited for the others to surface.
"This place is a death trap..." He muttered to himself.
magnadeus magnadeus MJ ._. MJ ._.

James T. Kirk - The Plains

Kirk saw that the man, who wished to be called Medic, was sizing him up. Kirk tried to look casual as with how much firepower he was carrying Kirk thought Medic might be a little trigger happy. Kirk unconsciously touched the pocket his firearm was in, but as soon as he became aware of it he slid his hand away. He was unsure if he should lay all his cards on the table, especially in such an unknown environment. It was of course at this time that Medic was asking to see what equipment everyone had. Kirk looked down at the portable computer thing in his hand, knowing that the others could at least see that item.

“This is a…uh…computer of some kind that I think belongs to me,” said Kirk as he lifted up the device, “I haven’t had a chance to see how it works yet.”

Kirk lowered the computer and considered his next move. He figured there would be no harm in showing that flip device in his pocket. So he pulled it out and flipped it open.

“This seems to be a communicator or a similar device, but it seems we’re out of range of anyone receiving,” Kirk explained, “Maybe if we find a comms station I could try to amplify the signal.”

That was everything Kirk had on him save the firearm. Again he thought of Medic and not trying to deceive someone with that many guns. But he thought one of them may be in on this. Maybe this was some cruel experiment to test these seemingly random people. But even if that was the case Kirk wanted to be open with the others, hoping they were good people. So Kirk removed the firearm from his pocket.

“So I have this gun, I don’t what kind of gun it is but it looks fairly advanced so it might help if we get into aggressive diplomacy,” Kirk said, before noticing that the man with the umbrella now had a small humanoid creature on his shoulders, “Hey, who’s this now?”

Dozeji Dozeji Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades Glasswing Glasswing billthesomething billthesomething

Rhys watched in awe as the Needler was hacked to bits by Hiashe. He wasn't sure if he should be grateful or afraid. They shouldn't stick around, in case that thing brought back some friends. "Yeah, we should go back to the surface and maybe find supplies." Rhys said, watching the Needler crawl away before he turned his attention to the way back up. He climbed back up.
Luckily it was still light out, which probably meant the most dangerous creatures were asleep. This place gave him a headache, and he still hadn't found out where the voice from earlier had belonged to. Rhys sighed, keeping his guard up as he waited for the others to surface.
"This place is a death trap..." He muttered to himself.
magnadeus magnadeus MJ ._. MJ ._.
-PICKLE INSPECTOR-
-UNDERGROUND CAVES-

>PI: Leave the caves.

Good call.

-PICKLE INSPECTOR-
-RUINED CITY-

>PI: Explore your newfound surroundings.

You decide to take the initiative, despite the fact that you are probably going to be completely useless, and wander off to some more buildings, calling your partners to come along with you.

>PI: Scour for some ammo.

Your TELESCOPE has only one bullet, so you figure you should look for some. You go into an abandoned-looking store that you think might have some bullets for your TELESCOPE.​

-PICKLE INSPECTOR-
-UNDERGROUND CAVES-

>PI: Leave the caves.

Good call.

-PICKLE INSPECTOR-
-RUINED CITY-

>PI: Explore your newfound surroundings.

You decide to take the initiative, despite the fact that you are probably going to be completely useless, and wander off to some more buildings, calling your partners to come along with you.

>PI: Scour for some ammo.

Your TELESCOPE has only one bullet, so you figure you should look for some. You go into an abandoned-looking store that you think might have some bullets for your TELESCOPE.​
ManyFaces ManyFaces MJ ._. MJ ._.

Corrin
The beach

Corrin's eyes struggled to open. She looked up only to be greeted by the blazing sun. And sand, lots and lots of sand. Then something hit her. Where was she and Who was she? She jutted upward gasping in a panic, She had no idea who she was and that alone frightened her. She saw a sword along with a blue stone and some weird bottles. She walked over and picked up her equipment. She looked around for someone else she didn't care who just another person.

Mims nodded still shaking like a leaf, As Blackmore, turned towards the group. The Kobold began to place herself onto the Stand User's shoulders, much like how she would with her family members. "Mims is happy, Mims found friend" she said quietly

James T. Kirk - The Plains

Kirk saw that the man, who wished to be called Medic, was sizing him up. Kirk tried to look casual as with how much firepower he was carrying Kirk thought Medic might be a little trigger happy. Kirk unconsciously touched the pocket his firearm was in, but as soon as he became aware of it he slid his hand away. He was unsure if he should lay all his cards on the table, especially in such an unknown environment. It was of course at this time that Medic was asking to see what equipment everyone had. Kirk looked down at the portable computer thing in his hand, knowing that the others could at least see that item.

“This is a…uh…computer of some kind that I think belongs to me,” said Kirk as he lifted up the device, “I haven’t had a chance to see how it works yet.”

Kirk lowered the computer and considered his next move. He figured there would be no harm in showing that flip device in his pocket. So he pulled it out and flipped it open.

“This seems to be a communicator or a similar device, but it seems we’re out of range of anyone receiving,” Kirk explained, “Maybe if we find a comms station I could try to amplify the signal.”

That was everything Kirk had on him save the firearm. Again he thought of Medic and not trying to deceive someone with that many guns. But he thought one of them may be in on this. Maybe this was some cruel experiment to test these seemingly random people. But even if that was the case Kirk wanted to be open with the others, hoping they were good people. So Kirk removed the firearm from his pocket.

“So I have this gun, I don’t what kind of gun it is but it looks fairly advanced so it might help if we get into aggressive diplomacy,” Kirk said, before noticing that the man with the umbrella now had a small humanoid creature on his shoulders, “Hey, who’s this now?”

Dozeji Dozeji Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades Glasswing Glasswing billthesomething billthesomething

Blackmore didn't expect Mims to climb upon his back, but rather to follow by foot. As she climb up his back, almost pulling him down by his raincoat, he squared his umbrella up over them, keeping Mims dry. He began to feel a form of attachment toward Mims, a sense of loyalty, as it were; He had committed himself to helping Mims.

Blackmore hustled back to the groups, "So-rry. I was speaking with Mims here," he said, referencing the Kobold girl. Mims, still shaking, waved a hello. Continuing, Blackmore stated, "I don't believe I mentioned my own name: Call me Blackmore." Blackmore made little reference to the fact she wasn't human, despite how strange it was. It simply didn't pique his curiosity, and didn't seem noteworthy as a result. Blackmore did note, however, the armaments of the remaining group. He wasn't certain that they were dangerous, but he kept his right hand down by his revolver.

Scarab Scarab Judeauofaltrades Judeauofaltrades Dozeji Dozeji

Corrin
The beach

Corrin's eyes struggled to open. She looked up only to be greeted by the blazing sun. And sand, lots and lots of sand. Then something hit her. Where was she and Who was she? She jutted upward gasping in a panic, She had no idea who she was and that alone frightened her. She saw a sword along with a blue stone and some weird bottles. She walked over and picked up her equipment. She looked around for someone else she didn't care who just another person.
Corrin could feel a weight on the top of her head if she'd look up the weight would fall off her head and reveal it's self to be a pink slime. that had the bright idea to make Corrin's head it's resting post.

Corrin felt something fall off of her head and she looked down to see an odd pink creature. "Well what are you little guy?" Corrin found a little twig and gave it a little prod to see what it would do. She was curious as to what this little creature is.

billthesomething billthesomething

Users who are viewing this thread

Back