• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Help!! I've Lost My Mind!! CS

Name: Darth Vader (also known as Lord Vader)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Universe of origin: Star Wars (Infinity-4 Universe); Infinity-4 universe is an alternate universe where most of the remnants of the Jedi Order fell to the dark side which resulted to create a new Sith order under Lord Yoda after Order 66, which means no Jedi (although there are considered rare in the Galaxy). And there are two Sith organizations and two major galactic nations battling with each other, it is now four years later after Order 66 was commenced.

Appearance:
TxV0X05.png

Height: 2.03 imperial height

Personality: After finally embracing the Dark side of the Force, Vader's personality changed completely. He was manipulative and terrifying now, although Vader himself is a reasonable man, he isn't full of rage. Only anger and hatred towards Emperor Palpatine for betraying him in Mustafar. He and his original Vader counterpart are somehow different. Vader tend to have a sense of humor but mostly he can be serious at any times. Vader is still arrogant and overconfident like he was when he was Anakin and Vader is pretty much respected and feared in Sith Hierarchy and the nation of Second Sith Triumvirate but he still respect Darth Yoda and still calls him Master Yoda and treated Darth Ben as his brother but somehow he still calls him Master Obi-Wan although Darth Ben doesn't want Vader to call him that as Ben himself also changed.

Abilities: A very skilled duelist and he learnt all of the lightsaber forms, including Jar'Kai fighting style. His also skilled in hand-to-hand combat. He was also skilled marksman, multi-bilingual, a highly skilled tactician and a very capable leader.

Powers: Telekenisis, Force choke, force barrier, mind probe, force sense, force rage, Tutaminis, force deflection, kinetite, Force destruction.

Gear: His two lightsabers; one resembles blue (Anakin) and one resembles red (Vader), his armored suit, and radio gauntlet

Starting Location: The Ruined City

Last edited:
Name: Darth Ben (formerly known as Obi-Wan Kenobi, known as Lord Ben)

Sexuality:* Heterosexual

Universe of origin: Star Wars (Infinity-4 Universe); Infinity-4 universe is an alternate universe where most of the remnants of the Jedi Order fell to the dark side which resulted to create a new Sith order under Lord Yoda after Order 66, which means no Jedi (although there are considered rare in the Galaxy). And there are two Sith organizations and two major galactic nations battling with each other, it is now four years later after Order 66 was commenced.

Appearance:
JeOmX7O.png

Height:* 1.82 imperial height

Personality: This evil version of Obi-Wan Kenobi, also known as Darth Ben, has fueled his emotions of anger, hatred, and pride. After what happen to Satine Kryze and the declaration of Order 66, he isn't Obi-Wan Kenobi anymore, he became Darth Ben, the Dark Lord of the Sith of the Second Triumvirate, known as Yoda's Sith Order and he is vying for revenge against Darth Sidious and Darth Maul who is a bounty hunter.

Abilities: Lightsaber duelist, learnt several forms of lightsaber combat, well versed in Jar'kai style fighting, learnt many languages such as Shyriiwook, Twi'leki, and others.

Powers: He is very skilled in the Force; mind trick, Force sense, Force tame, Telekenisis, Force push, Force pull, Force choke, Force persuasion, Force lightning

Gear: His red lightsaber and his radio gauntlet

Starting Location: The Plains

Name: Lord Yoda

Appearance:
AjxsDd6.png

Height: 0.66 imperial height

Personality: When Yoda himself fell to the dark side, he became lust for power and he is vying for revenge against Palpatine for commencing the Order 66 which many Jedi have died. This evil version of Yoda is filled with anger, hatred, and revenge. And in fact, he is one of the most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith of all time even surpassing Darth Sidious which made himself somewhat arrogant.

Abilities: Lightsaber skills; learnt several forms of lightsaber combat, capable of being a leader of his Sith order, and force-induced acrobatics

Powers: Force shockwave, Tutaminis, force choke, force lightning, force push, force pull, force vision, Telekenisis, force deflection

Gear: His little red lightsaber

Starting Location: Mountain Range

Name: Lord Yoda

Appearance:
AjxsDd6.png

Height: 0.66 imperial height

Personality: When Yoda himself fell to the dark side, he became lust for power and he is vying for revenge against Palpatine for commencing the Order 66 which many Jedi have died. This evil version of Yoda is filled with anger, hatred, and revenge. And in fact, he is one of the most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith of all time even surpassing Darth Sidious which made himself somewhat arrogant.

Abilities: Lightsaber skills; learnt several forms of lightsaber combat, capable of being a leader of his Sith order, and force-induced acrobatics

Powers: Force shockwave, Tutaminis, force choke, force lightning, force push, force pull, force vision, Telekenisis, force deflection

Gear: His little red lightsaber

Starting Location: Mountain Range
Name: Darth Ben (formerly known as Obi-Wan Kenobi, known as Lord Ben)

Appearance:
JeOmX7O.png

Height:* 1.82 imperial height

Personality: This evil version of Obi-Wan Kenobi, also known as Darth Ben, has fueled his emotions of anger, hatred, and pride. After what happen to Satine Kryze and the declaration of Order 66, he isn't Obi-Wan Kenobi anymore, he became Darth Ben, the Dark Lord of the Sith of the Second Triumvirate, known as Yoda's Sith Order and he is vying for revenge against Darth Sidious and Darth Maul who is a bounty hunter.

Abilities: Lightsaber duelist, learnt several forms of lightsaber combat, well versed in Jar'kai style fighting, learnt many languages such as Shyriiwook, Twi'leki, and others.

Powers: He is very skilled in the Force; mind trick, Force sense, Force tame, Telekenisis, Force push, Force pull, Force choke, Force persuasion, Force lightning

Gear: His red lightsaber and his radio gauntlet

Starting Location: The Plains
Name: Darth Vader (also known as Lord Vader)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
TxV0X05.png

Height: 2.03 imperial height

Personality: After finally embracing the Dark side of the Force, Vader's personality changed completely. He was manipulative and terrifying now, although Vader himself is a reasonable man, he isn't full of rage. Only anger and hatred towards Emperor Palpatine for betraying him in Mustafar. He and his original Vader counterpart are somehow different. Vader tend to have a sense of humor but mostly he can be serious at any times. Vader is still arrogant and overconfident like he was when he was Anakin and Vader is pretty much respected and feared in Sith Hierarchy and the nation of Second Sith Triumvirate but he still respect Darth Yoda and still calls him Master Yoda and treated Darth Ben as his brother but somehow he still calls him Master Obi-Wan although Darth Ben doesn't want Vader to call him that as Ben himself also changed.

Abilities: A very skilled duelist and he learnt all of the lightsaber forms, including Jar'Kai fighting style. His also skilled in hand-to-hand combat. He was also skilled marksman, multi-bilingual, a highly skilled tactician and a very capable leader.

Powers: Telekenisis, Force choke, force barrier, mind probe, force sense, force rage, Tutaminis, force deflection, kinetite, Force destruction.

Gear: His two lightsabers; one resembles blue (Anakin) and one resembles red (Vader), his armored suit, and radio gauntlet

Starting Location: The Ruined City
I'll have an order of Nope, Nope fries with a side of Nope sauce & a can of diet Nope. I'll not let this thing be over run with a bunch of edgy A.U versions of characters

I'll have an order of Nope, Nope fries with a side of Nope sauce & a can of diet Nope. I'll not let this thing be over run with a bunch of edgy A.U versions of characters
Why not? A.U versions or somewhat cool and they're not OC shits. Search Star Wars Infinities. Each Infinities have differents alternate universes. One of the Infinities is where Luke joined Vader and fell to the dark side and one of which Maul was a Jedi. You can just accept Ben and discarded Vader and Yoda but if that's what you want, it's fine to be but that would be unfair tho. - Emperor Ploppa

Why not? A.U versions or somewhat cool and they're not OC shits. Search Star Wars Infinities. Each Infinities have differents alternate universes. One of the Infinities is where Luke joined Vader and fell to the dark side and one of which Maul was a Jedi. You can just accept Ben and discarded Vader and Yoda but if that's what you want, it's fine to be but that would be unfair tho. - Emperor Ploppa
I'll let Vader in But Not Yoda or Ben, However, the ruined city is closed meaning you'll need to choose another starting location also i hope you understand that none of your character will remember anything

I'll let Vader in But Not Yoda or Ben, However, the ruined city is closed meaning you'll need to choose another starting location also i hope you understand that none of your character will remember anything
So, there is no possibility to play as Ben? I'm just asking for your opinion..

And it would be the Beach.

No, As I feel that they are O.P For this RPs setting
I'll try my best for Ben not to being OP. His focus more on lightsaber than the Force, he'll use the Force if necessary but it's okay if you don't agree. Btw Vader in this AU is much more OP than Ben or the original Vader

I'll try my best for Ben not to being OP. His focus more on lightsaber than the Force, he'll use the Force if necessary but it's okay if you don't agree. Btw Vader in this AU is much more OP than Ben or the original Vader
I'll let you use Ben, But could you place him in the mountain range

Users who are viewing this thread

Back