Other HELP IM SCARED. IM HORRIFIED PLEASE SOMEONE

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
IM SO SCARED. IM GOING TO TEXAS NEXT WEEK AND THERES A ANTI TRANS LAW. I'm not trans I'm genderless, but I want surgery to get a (excuse me) dick (sorry) DESPITE BEING BORN A GIRL. IM SO SCARED, ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET OF WHAT I WANTED AND THE ANTI LAW HAS BEEN BEING PASSED.

AMERICA IS GOING TO SHIT, IM ALSO BI WHAT IF THAT BECOMES ILLEGAL!? I DONT FEEL SAFE IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE. IM SCARED IM HORRIFIED. WHY IS HUMANITY BECOMING SUCH A CRUEL SPECIES!? ALL THOSE YEARS OF FIGHTING TO BE TREATED AS PEOPLE AND NOW THE WORLD IS STARTING TO TURN THEIR BACKS ON US!? EVEN OUR OWN COMMUNITY IS TURNING THEIR BACKS!!! DOES GENDERLESS COUNT!? WILL GENDERLESS BE ILLEGAL!? IM SCARED. IM SO SCARED FOR MY LIFE!!!.

MY GRANDPA LIVES INNTEXAS AND IM VISITING HIM WHAT DO I DO!?

I don't know what to do I'm scared and I'm searching for the limits of Texas laws. Will I be arrested?? WILL people try and kill me??? WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!?

I'm crying I'm so scared, I feel like imma vomit. Idk what to do. I can't wake up my dad and talk cuz I'm supposed to be sleeping so I hafto wait till morning

The amount of things becoming legal with these laws makes me sick.

Legal kidnappings? Children taken from families. PEOPLE ALLOWED TO CHECK MINORS PRIVATES BEFORE THEY CAN DO SPORTS. ARRESTED FOR ARRESTED FOR BEING APART OF THE COMMUNITY!?
WHAT KIND OF SICK FUCKS APPROVED THESE!?

Don't get me wrong I love him and all but.... what if something happens to me???

1. Calm down. Easier said than done, but relax.

2. The bill your referring to isn't explaining anywhere that because you are trans, you go straight to jail. Which would be... against amendments. It discusses:
  • Blocking trans kids’ access to certain kinds of transition-related health care
  • Limiting when children can see drag performances
  • Restricting the college sports teams that transgender student athletes can join
  • Limiting classroom lessons about LGBTQ people
  • Expanding anti-discrimination protections
Yes, Texas is huge for anti LGBTQ motives and extremely republican who push a lot of these ideas.

The children taken from families are because the parents have been found abusive, usually psychologically pushing agendas. However, that might not all he true.

Definitely an over reaction, maybe due to a lack of sleep, a large amount of misinformation or both. Get some rest. You'll be fine, there's a supportive community down there.

Try to refrain from causing panic for others.

Last edited:
1. Calm down. Easier said than down, but relax.

2. The bill your referring to isn't explaining anywhere that because you are trans, you go straight to jail. Which would be... against amendments. It discusses:
  • Blocking trans kids’ access to certain kinds of transition-related health care
  • Limiting when children can see drag performances
  • Restricting the college sports teams that transgender student athletes can join
  • Limiting classroom lessons about LGBTQ people
  • Expanding anti-discrimination protections
Yes, Texas is huge for anti LGBTQ motives and extremely republican who push a lot of these ideas.

The children taken from families are because the parents have been found abusive, usually psychologically pushing agendas. However, that might not all he true.

Definitely an over reaction, maybe due to a lack of sleep, a large amount of misinformation or both. Get some rest. You'll be fine, there's a supportive community down there.

Try to refrain from causing panic for others.
Ok… thanks….

I'm not a hugely political person, so I can't really comment on the specific laws or whatnot. But regardless...
Despite what the internet may say, Texas is not a dystopia. As it turns out, it's just a large land where people live, and the people there are still just that: people.

Be careful with generalizing an entire state. When you allow yourself to become fearful like this, you become exactly what you hope to avoid - you become discriminatory, and painting all of one group as horrible, untrustworthy monsters. There are plenty of good people in Texas, no matter what political party they prefer. They're just people, and I'm sure you'll find friends. A lot of my friends are Texan, and they range from very conservative to very liberal. All are good people.

Last edited:
I'm not a hugely political person, so I can't really comment on the specific laws or whatnot. But regardless...
Despite what the internet may say, Texas is not a dystopia. As it turns out, it's just a large land where people live, and the people there are still just that: people.

Be careful with generalizing an entire state. When you allow yourself to become fearful like this, you become exactly what you hope to avoid - you become discriminatory, and painting all of one group as horrible, untrustworthy monsters. There are plenty of good people in Texas, no matter what political party they prefer. They're just people, and I'm sure you'll find friends. A lot of my friends are Texan, and they range from very conservative to very liberal. All are good people.
Thanks. But I'm mostly worried about cops or the GOVORNMENT. I'm a very paranoid person and reading up on laws and watching the news is preying into my paranoia. My grandpa lives in Texas and even tho I'm only going a week I fear imma get snatched and thrown in the bird house

Thanks. But I'm mostly worried about cops or the GOVORNMENT. I'm a very paranoid person and reading up on laws and watching the news is preying into my paranoia. My grandpa lives in Texas and even tho I'm only going a week I fear imma get snatched and thrown in the bird house
Cops and government workers are people, too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back