• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered help!!! how do i gain points?

kawaiifart666

Roleplay Type(s)
sooo i want to start a simple and casual cafe rp but in a discord server, whicb requires me to have ten points to access the offsite area. how do i get points! please help :(

Hello!

You just need to post on the site. When you get 10 posts you'll get access to Off-site Ads.
Posts count in most public sections of the forums, except for Private Workshop and #forumgames. Profile posts and Private messages also don't count.

Hello!

You just need to post on the site. When you get 10 posts you'll get access to Off-site Ads.
Posts count in most public sections of the forums, except for Private Workshop and #forumgames. Profile posts and Private messages also don't count.
ohh okay! tysm, this is a lifesaver!!

Do you also need posts to get your thread approved? I posted a thread to RP in with a friend and its still awaiting approval.

Do you also need posts to get your thread approved? I posted a thread to RP in with a friend and its still awaiting approval.
Yes. Accounts with low post count will usually have their posts go throughout approval queue.
But for that to stop happening you only need 3+ posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back