• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other help finding a dnd group?

_em_

hufflepuff
hi! hello! thank you for clicking on me c:

anyway- i'm looking for a dnd group. the problem? i don't have friends. i'm also a new player with no experience, but i have a runaway sorcerer character idea i'm super passionate about, a decent set of writing skills, and a ton of free weekends and evenings. not to mention a ton of social anxiety so...where should i be looking, exactly? if you have any website recommendations i'd love to hear about them, or even if you're in a group or starting a group and are looking for a player, let me know.

thanks in advance, friendos c:

Check out our Dice section! There's several D&D games there ^33^

If you want an irl game try
you can specify your location to get groups near you. Not every group is built the same but one actually helped me learn Japanese and pass a test, so I suggest giving it a try. You can also check local tabletop game stores as they tend to have a meetup calendar for events as well.
I believe there are also online dnd sites? You can probably look up something along those lines and find one.

I use this forum to find games. Other than that, I found some friends through rping and mentioning it in one of our discords ended up getting us a dm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back